Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

We all returned to the living area and just relaxed and thought about all the changes that had just been dumped on us.

Mary was particularly affectionate that evening, always needing to touch me and be close to me. It was, as if the threat of her being removed from me made her need to touch me and reassure herself that I was real and still beside her.

We got ready for bed, stripping off our skin suits and getting clean. The women insisted on cleaning me and then each other which led to some predictable results.

Once we had completed this ritual, Karen and Xina grabbed Mary and rather abruptly led her to the bedroom and proceeded to lay her face down on the bed. Karen held her arms over her head and Xina held her legs spread apart.

“Master, your needy slave is ready for you.” Karen said in her most sexy voice. “She needs to be punished for thinking that you would ever let her leave.”

When Mary heard Karen, she screamed “Yes, yes!”

She quit resisting at that point and instead she began to wave her ass at me, trying to entice me with its loveliness.

Not one to disappoint a woman in need, I gave her ten hard spankings. She cried out with each one, and on the ninth, she came so hard that I am pretty sure that she didn’t even feel the tenth.

Then I climbed up on the bed and sank my cock into her very wet pussy and proceeded to fuck her savagely. Pounding into her with all my weight and using the springiness of the mattress to force her back up and onto my cock.

The slap of her ass against my legs as I fucked her echoed around the room. And then it was joined by her screams as she started cumming again. Her orgasm was unrelenting and soon she was gasping for breath and her screams became hoarse.

I smacked her on the ass a couple of times, and she collapsed, passed out from the exertion. I continued to fuck her for a few more minutes, but she was so wet and so relaxed that I was getting very little sensation from the activity anymore.

Pulling out, I placed my cock at her rosebud and pushed into her ass with one slow but steady thrust.

Soon I was buried to the root in her ass. It was so hot and tight, it felt incredible. I had to just hold myself there and enjoy the sensation.

She was still cumming, and the periodic muscle contractions would cause her to tighten around my cock as if she were trying to milk the cum out of me, even though she was still barely conscious.

Once the spasm started to relax, I started to slowly thrust in and out of her ass. Long slow thrusts so that I could feel every inch of her tight sphincter as it stretched around me.

Lubrication was no issue, she had been so wet from earlier that my cock was slathered in her girl cum. I was enjoying the ride and smooth tight feel.

Mary began to arouse just as I was nearing my peak. As I thrust in particularly forcefully, she raised her head.

“Yes, Master, please fuck my ass!” she screamed.

And so, with one final thrust, I buried my cock in her and erupted, filling her with my cum.

I collapsed atop her, trying to catch my breath, and I heard her crying softly and repeating, “Thank you Master, Thank you Master.”

And when I withdrew from her ass, she moaned in disappointment.

I rolled to the side, and she immediately molded herself to my side. Xina and Karen quickly cleaned us up, and then we all snuggled together and I fell into a deep and sound sleep.

---- The next morning, as we worked in the greenhouse, I kept thinking about Mary and how stressed out she had been during and after her father’s visit. While I wasn’t convinced that there was an actual drug that had been given to the women, at a minimum they had been so conditioned that Mary had developed serious stress at just the thought of being separated from me.

Even today as we worked to clean the cricket bins after harvesting them, Mary never ventured far from my side. And she continuously brushed up against me, touching me throughout the day, as though she needed to feel me to be safe.

This was noticed, of course, by Xina and Karen, and they began to do the same things. They would brush by me, touch me when they were talking to me, brush my hand when handing me tools.

Their light caresses and touches were nice at first, but as the day wound down, they became more intimate, more erotic.

They moved from touching my hand and arm, to caressing my ass and my groin. They would get very close to me when talking and would rub their breasts against me.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.