Skimmer - Cover

Skimmer

Copyright© 2022 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man, nearly broken by loss, lives a solitary existence off planet earth in a small habitat he has constructed on the moon. He fills his time skimming, picking up broken or defunct satellites for Space Command. One day, his life changes dramatically when he salvages a ship holding three lovely ladies. Join him as his life changes dramatically and they find a future together. Set in the near future, this is a story of loneliness and loss, leading to love, even if it is unconventional.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Science Fiction  

We gathered around the workbench and I could tell from the nervous faces that they were worried about what I was going to say.

“Despite our best efforts, Space Command knows that there are more people than me here. And they suspect that the State also knows. He thinks that it would be a good idea to let your families know that you are alive. I suspect he is prepared to take any of you who want to go back earth-side as well.

“I also want you to know that I completely support you in whatever you want to do. It is a hard life here on Lunar, but we seem to be growing enough food to sustain us, and Space Command is offering some nice bonuses if I agree to help take out a few more satellites.”

All three started speaking at once and I had to point at Mary to get the other two to hush.

“Master, I’m probably the reason they are so interested in who is here. I was able to hide this from the State, but my grandfather was a Senator and Dad is an ambassador. I suspect I am the one they want.”

She looked so sad and I noticed that Xina and Karen were holding her hands tightly in solidarity. So clearly, they also knew this about her.

“But Master!” Mary exclaimed, dropping to her knees, and bowing toward my feet, “I don’t want to go back. There is nothing left for me there.”

I knelt down beside Mary and pulled her up so I could hold her.

“There is no need to cry. No one, not the State or Space Command is going to make you leave here against your will. And you are welcome to stay here with me as long as you want.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” she exclaimed, hugging me fiercely.

Karen then spoke up.

“Master, I am certain that the state suspects we are here. So, we may as well reveal ourselves to Space Command so that they don’t send anyone out looking for us. I don’t want any soldiers hurt looking for us when we are safe and sound here with you.

“And just to be clear, I also want to stay here with you.”

“Add me to that list,” Xina chimed in. I don’t think this is the drug talking either. I’ve really enjoyed my time here with you and my sisters, and I’d like to stay if you’ll have me.”

I knelt there holding Mary as she got herself under control and worked through the possibilities. If they all stayed, we would likely be fine, but one crop loss and we would be in trouble.

When Mary was composed, we stood and I hugged all three, in a family hug as we called them. If you’ve never been in a group hug like that, with three beautiful women all clinging to you and holding you, you are missing one of the better experiences this miserable life has to offer.

Soon enough, the four of us trooped back into the living quarters and faced Jim.

The startled look on Jim’s face told me that he had no idea that I had three guests staying here.

“All three of them,” he asked, still trying to take in the sight of the three women around me.

“Yes, all three are apparently bonded to me now.” I replied. “I’d love to know that they’d been freed from this curse, but I don’t think you can promise me that. I would make one request that you get some folks working on this as there were other women being held with them.”

Karen spoke up then, “Sir, I think we can make a list of the other captives there. At least that might give their families some closure and might help you find them.”

“I’d appreciate that,” Jim replied. “I also have a psychiatrist on the ship that would like to speak to you and give you some grief counseling,” he added.

Karen agreed for the women and Jim went up to signal the ship. Once the psychiatrist was inside and settled in with the women, Jim and I retired to the control room where we could have some privacy.

“How in the hell did you get so lucky as to end up with those three beautiful women living here with you?” Exclaimed Jim once we were seated with another round of whiskey.

“I guess I am just lucky,” I replied. “And very tired and drained when I go to bed at night for some reason.”

Jim just laughed and we spent the remainder of the time reminiscing about old times and how we socked it to the State.

Soon enough, Jim needed to head back to get on with the rebuilding of Lunar Base. It was going to be more of a military and fortified base moving forward with international staffing, though US Space Command would take the lead on the program.

Just before he left, he leant in and whispered in my ear.

“Those girls are lucky to be out. People back home are tired of the war and the attacks. The president is likely to authorize a significant nuclear attack in the near future.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.