Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Dinnertime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Dinnertime - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

For dinner, he was making an easy family favorite, Chicken and Noodles. The side dish was peas and carrots. And for dessert was ice cream. He wanted the meal to be simple and go smoothly.

Diego arrived first. His supervisory job at the printing plant required a coat and tie, which he quickly removed as he walked into the house.

Because of the warm weather, he also removed his slacks and leather shoes. Wanting to be clean for his wife, he wetted a washcloth and wiped down his face, pits, and groin. Then he grabbed a t-shirt and some loose shorts to wear instead.

As Roberto was in the kitchen finishing the cooking, Diego set the table for dinner. Standing in the archway between the kitchen and dining room, he said, “The yard looks great, son, thank you. I had trouble keeping my focus at work today. I was imagining when your mother had planned for you. It was very distracting.”

“No kidding, Dad. I was agitated and anxious for a lot of the day. Honestly, I had a permanent hard-on. And Mom’s ‘no jerking off’ rule just made it worse.”

Just then, Alondra walked in.

“I am beat. A supervising bozo at work fired some guy without following proper procedures. He’s a clown, but if he gets legal help, he can sue us.” (Alondra was a personnel manager, or in 2000’s speech, a “Human Resources Director.”) “Anyway, I’m done with it for today.”

Thank you, son, for making our dinner. And you did the yard? You’re going to get a treat tonight, I promise. I’ll just go change and I’ll be ready to eat. And then...”

Roberto was a little bent over, as his pants were tented out again. He brought the food to the table in covered bowls. His mother returned down the stairs. Totally naked! Roberto almost dropped the serving spoon he was holding. Her tits jostled as she walked to the dining table and sat.

“It’s a preview of coming attractions, men; let’s eat!”

Roberto’s groin was aching. “How many hard-ons in one day can a man take?” he wondered.

“Mom, I love you, but this is torture.” He grabbed his paper napkin, stood up, and unzipped. He was rock-hard, and about to drip as he wiped himself. “I’ve been like this all day,” he moaned.

Diego stood up and unzipped as well. “Same for me. I almost beat off in the washroom at work. Son, she needs an appetizer.”

Pants at his knees, Roberto awkwardly stepped to his mother. She grasped his shaft and plugged his cock into her mouth for sucking and stroking. No surprise, it didn’t take long for the inevitable. At the last instant, she pulled back and pointed him down to splooge all over her big tits. Her husband took in the sight and moaned.

“All right, come here.” While Diego enjoyed his turn in her mouth, she took her hand and started massaging her son’s semen into her skin, her hard nipples sliding under his palms. Diego also came quickly, and she swallowed every drop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.