Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: More Chores

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: More Chores - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

After putting away the clean laundry, Roberto made a sandwich. Looking around the house, he realized that the front and back yards and the garden needed attention. Considering it was about 1:30, and about 80° [27°C], he removed his t-shirt and sprayed himself down with a can of sunscreen.

He pulled out the lawnmower and took care of the grass.

As he was finishing up the front yard, his neighbor Eric came by and handed him a can of cold beer. Eric had watched through his front window as topless Roberto pushed the mower; his big pointing package jostled as he walked behind the machine.

While Roberto worked, Eric was immediately aroused; he pulled out his cock and masturbated as he fantasized putting his hands and lips around Roberto’s obviously giant cock. Thinking ahead, Eric used a shot glass to catch his emission. Then he tilted the glass to his lips and licked out and ate a good portion of his come, a habit he began as a closeted teenager.

Putting aside the glass, he came out of his house past the rainbow flag by his front door and crossed the street carrying the two beer cans.

“Hey, Roberto, can we go inside for a minute?”

“Sure we can, Eric. You can help me spray down another layer of sunscreen before I go mow the backyard. It’s looking really furry.”

“Cool, mi amigo.” Eric was a black Boricua, meaning most of his family was from Puerto Rico. Roberto knew he was proudly gay and obviously lusted for him.

While nursing his cold beer, he thought, “I’m sure he noticed today’s perpetual hard-on while I was mowing. And I see he’s got a very big tent in his pants, too. Too bad I’m a girl watcher. Although...”

Roberto put down his beer and turned toward Eric, placing his hands on Eric’s shoulders. “You know, we’ve been buddies for years now. After years of frustration, I actually have a couple of dates this week. With women, of course. Don’t pout, my friend, you and I know our respective orientations.”

“But I was showing off today, inadvertently, which is unkind. And I can see the obvious effect on your body.” Internally, “It’s my week for new things.”

Verbally, “Tell you what, Eric, let’s be crazy. I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours. On three, Eric. One, Two, Three!

Eric’s and Roberto’s big erect cocks swung freely, parallel with the floor. Roberto’s was only a little bigger. Eric’s shaft was smooth with glossy coal black skin, and an uncut foreskin.

“Man! We should have done this years ago. I’m thinking your tool is a big black beauty. Tell me, do your partners get frightened when they see how big you are?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.