Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: Chores, a Story, and a Surprise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Chores, a Story, and a Surprise - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

When Roberto woke up the next morning, it was already past 9:00. Both of his parents had left for work. To the bathroom, he took a brisk non-erotic shower—but the cooler water had little effect on his constant erection. Then he dressed, carefully tucking his hard cock into his underwear, and made for the kitchen. Since he was on summer break after graduating from high school, his day was completely open.

Taking his time, he made himself an egg sandwich and fried two bacon strips. And he reheated the leftover coffee his parents had brewed earlier.

After washing up, Roberto checked the clock: 10:30. He thought, “I need to do some chores to keep Mom off my mind.” First was the laundry. In the big basket were the dripped-on king-sized sheets from yesterday, his own stained sheets, and a bunch of underwear from all of them.

It was too much for their decrepit washing machine to manage, so Roberto grabbed the box of detergent, his roll of quarters, and the basket. He left the house (the hard-on finally easing) and carried everything around the corner to the neighborhood laundromat.

Inside, the place was quiet. On autopilot, he loaded the machines with the dirty laundry. Much of his idle brain was drifting back to his mother and father. Wet. Naked.

“Shit!” He was hard again. It didn’t occur to Roberto that odors from the basket were enhancing his arousal level.

He was wearing loose-fitting “jogger” sweatpants, and his cock had pitched an obvious big tent under the drawstring waistband. The laundromat was staffed by a woman in her 50’s, who was wearing a blue apron. She approached Roberto with a big smile.

“Young man, I want to tell you a quick story while your machines are in their wash cycle. Is that OK?”

“Sure. My name is Roberto.”

“I’m Nora. Do you know Dolly Parton, the country singer with the huge breasts?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Well, years ago, before Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno, the king of late-night TV and host of the Tonight Show was a guy named Johnny Carson. He was well known because there were only three national networks back then. I believe that he even hosted the Oscars. And NBC paid Carson a huge salary. It was early in Dolly’s career; she was invited to appear on the Tonight Show.”

“So, Dolly came bouncing across the stage and sat next to Johnny and his desk. They greeted each other like normal and there was some light conversation about how she was teased for her big chest. Abruptly, Carson broke off and told her, ‘I’d give about a year’s pay just to peek under [your blouse].’ The studio audience went bonkers, and Dolly was just laughing. You might even say tittering.”

“So why did I tell you this story, Roberto? Because I’d give a week’s pay just to handle that big snake in your trousers.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.