Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 5: Eyewitness Lewds

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Eyewitness Lewds - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Roberto watched his father’s cock bobble and sway as he walked. It (he?) was certainly just as big as his own cock. In the master bedroom, his father kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants and underwear.

Alondra also kicked off her sandals and turned her back towards Roberto.

“Help me undress, son.”

She bent at the waist and tugged at her pants and panties. Roberto crouched behind her and pulled them down her legs so she could step free. Which put his face right close to her big round ass and her pussy, which he saw was dripping wet and smelled sexy.

Alondra stood upright, pulled her blouse over her head, and said, “Unhook my bra, please.”

He saw the tag (“38C”) and unfastened the three hooks over her spine and watched as she wriggled free with an audible sigh.

Now that he was standing, his pants were uncomfortably tight. Since he was the only one left wearing clothing, he decided to also strip naked and get the pressure off his erection. While undressing, he took the chance to study naked Alondra.

Overall, she was lighter than her men. Her skin tone was a little on the pale side for a Latina with Mexican ancestors. On her head, the long wavy hair blended blonde and brown strands in a rich mixture of tones. Her eyes were hazel or a very light brown, big for her slender symmetric face. Small nose, generous mouth and lips.

All these things together were beautiful, but her figure held Roberto’s attention at the moment. Having already inspected her ass (“exceptional!”) he was moving on to her breasts. For years he tried to imagine them in detail. He tried to peek, but she was careful after catching him rigidly erect at age 11—just because she was wearing a light nylon bathrobe.

She put away the flimsy robe, because she had thought, “I shouldn’t tease him.”

Now, his appreciative stare was just great. Her tits were her best (“breast?”) feature, she believed. Even after two pregnancies and lactation, they were full, rounded, and sagged only a tiny bit. Her nipples were erect and sensitive, like always.

Sometimes, she fantasized dancing in a strip club, shaking and swaying her ass and titties on stage for tips. In her imagination Diego would show up at the rail and be stuffing even more $20 bills in her G-string, until she stepped away with him for a lap dance.

Likely at this point, her eyes would pop open, she would get up, tear off her clothes, chase down her husband, and grind on him until he was ready to penetrate her. When they were through, she would pull four or five $20 bills from his wallet, and scamper away, laughing.

Putting aside that favorite fantasy, Alondra looked over at her bed. The comforter and blanket were pulled away. Diego was on the bed sheet, naked, his rigid cock upright like a flagpole. Roberto’s cock was hard as well, but a little droopy as he tried to make sense of the unexpected craziness of tonight’s situation.

So, when his mother abruptly stepped backwards, his cock slipped easily between her cheeks and the tip nestled into her damp pussy lips as she ground her hips against him.

Startled, he gasped and instinctively reached forward to keep his balance. Once he recognized what was happening, he wrapped his hands over and under her heavy breasts for another new thrill.

Overloaded with these new sensations, Roberto couldn’t organize his thoughts. While she was wetly grinding on him, her big tits joggling in his grasp, he was in a happy daze.

Moments later, his mother chuckled, gave his cock a final ass squeeze, and pulled off. She climbed up on the lower half of the bed, on her hands and knees, and resumed blowing her husband’s cock.

In this position on the bed, Roberto’s eyes were locked on his mother’s fantastic ass, swaying before his eyes while she slurped and slobbered. Right in the middle he studied her beige star and her damp and dripping lower lips, slightly parted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.