Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 40: Anniversary?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40: Anniversary? - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

He woke slowly, there were wet lips around his cock. “What?”

Sophie told him, “Shut up and come for me, boy. I want your seed.”

He had no choice but to comply. After a most satisfying ejaculation, he inquired again.

“Thank you, honey, but why?”

“It’s our six-month anniversary. That was when you gave me the box of detergent in the laundromat. And changed my life.”

“My life too. How else can we celebrate?”

“Carrie and I want a picnic. First let’s shower. Join me!”

“OK, but I have to pee first.”

“Hell no, we’re peeing in the shower, as God intended. Come on, before I leak.”

This brought a secret smile to his face.

Owing to the colder December weather, they planned a weenie roast and some-mores. At the park, Sophie and Carrie hit all the playground equipment. Meanwhile Roberto sprayed the coals with ample lighter fluid, then ignited the stack with a whoosh!

The girls returned to him with color in their cheeks. Since the coals were gone to gray, he pronounced them ready. Carefully, they added the dogs to the tines of their barbecue forks and rested them over the coals until they bubbled enough to be done. They had whole wheat buns, Carrie’s got ketchup, the grownups had spicy brown mustard.

Next the big marshmallows were browned over the hot coals, then placed between slabs of graham crackers and melting squares of imported milk chocolate. Carrie managed three of them, the adults stopped at two apiece. Driving home, Carrie fell asleep despite the sugar overload in her system.

“A perfect day, honey,” Sophie said. “Thank you.”

“What do you want for Christmas, Sophie?”

Glancing back at her sleeping daughter, she answered. “Just tie a ribbon around your delicious rod, that’s all I want.”

Her answer was stimulating, but not very helpful.

He had a better idea, but he kept it to himself for now.

While Sophie was at work, he picked up the telephone.

“Mom, it’s Roberto. Are you sitting down?”

“Yes, why? Is there something wrong?”

“No Mom, I want Grandmother’s diamond ring.”

“Oh. Oh! You can have it, with my blessing. Diego! Our son is proposing to Sophie.”

He could hear his father. “About damn time. That girl is perfect.”

“Come right over and get it. No, Sophie’s got the car, I will bring it over. I’m so happy for you both.”

Alondra was there quickly. Carrie was surprised, and pleased. She got a massive squishy hug, then mother turned to son. “Tell her grandma first, just so she isn’t surprised, I wish you both every happiness.” She passed over the little velvet box and left.

“Your mama didn’t stay long, Cat. Did you make her mad?”

“No Carrie, everything’s fine. Your mama will tell you all about it tomorrow. Good night, sleep well.” She received the standard forehead kiss.

He made the appropriate call to Grandma, who pronounced herself satisfied with the news.

When Sophie returned from work, she found him on their bed. “We had a full house tonight; I was cooking nonstop. Thank goodness for Luna, I couldn’t have done ... why are you smiling at me like that?”

“Because I love you. Let me help you undress and get off your feet.”

“That’s a great idea. Fair warning, I’m sure I’m all sweaty.”

“It’s of no consequence, my lady. Let’s get all this gear off so you can relax. After unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her new bra, he kneeled down to remove her shoes, pull off her slacks and panties, and roll off her stockings. (Because of the kitchen’s heat, she was wearing “cheaters,” ankle-height nylons.)

“Why are you still down there, honey?”

“Because I need to ask you a question. Sophia Aida, will you marry me?”

He held out the open box, with the glittering diamond ring. Trembling.

She literally squeaked. Then forced out “Yes? YES! I love you so much!”

Tears were running down her face. He looked dismayed. “Happy tears, you dumbass. Gimme that.”

She worked it on to the third finger of her left hand. “It fits! Get your little butt up here and kiss me.”

After quite a lot of intense kissing, Sophie released him.

“It’s beautiful. How could you afford this?”

“Mom brought me her mother’s engagement ring. I hoped it wasn’t too old-fashioned.”

“Of course not! I love it. I love you. When can we get married? Is tomorrow too soon? We can get to Reno in 4 hours.”

“Hey, slow down. Our families would kill us.”

“You’re right. Let’s table that for now. Get those fucking pants off. I’m going to screw you until you beg for mercy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.