Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 4: An Explanation, Then a Demonstration

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: An Explanation, Then a Demonstration - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

“Mom and Dad, forgive me for asking this question. I need you to explain: when I hear you being intimate, how does it work? Mom, from what I overhear, you obviously have lots of fun and aren’t scared or hurting when you’re making love.”

“Even though Dad’s penis is huge, like mine. Why are you so content? What is the secret?”

Alondra and Diego were red-faced and looked really uncomfortable as they shifted in their seats. She spoke first to her son.

“Roberto, my son, I can’t believe you wish to discuss our intimate lives...”

Alondra ground to a halt. For a long moment, she was averting her eyes and seemed to be wrestling with a difficult decision.

“I can’t lie to him, Diego. Let’s be open; he’s an adult now. I want to help him get beyond being the audience for our sex practices. He needs to be dating. Speak to me now, or I will go ahead.”

“All right, it’s true that we can hear each other. In fact, often through the wall Diego and I hear you jerking off and coming.”

“At least you stopped using that t-shirt!”

It was Roberto’s turn to be embarrassed.

“Son, I hear the worry and frustration in your voice. We all need someone to love. A hand can get you off, but making love, real sex, there’s no substitute.”

“Are you with me, husband?” Diego smiled and nodded his head.

“So, we’re going to talk with you now, completely open. As sexual adults—adults who have sex. And like it (a lot) to know you have heard us all these years.”

“Which is, actually, kind of hot! Going the other way, sometimes, after we hear you come, I have to give my man a blowjob, and then pet my pussy until I can come too.”

Roberto eyes got really big and round. “You masturbate? Really?”

“Yeah. Lots of us girls do. You saw us shifting in our seats a minute ago. When he hears you beating off, Diego gets nostalgic, and hard. I see it all the time. And tonight there’s a swamp in my shorts, because imagining a hot young male body is exciting to me.”

“And I know all about Dieguito’s clone in your pants.”

“You call his penis ‘Dieguito?’ ‘Little Diego?’ That’s hilarious!

“Yes, I do. I love the not-so-little guy. As a matter of fact, I’d do your laundry for two weeks if you whipped out Dieguito’s clone right now.”

Roberto laughed and laughed. “I just heard a story about a deal like that. I’ll tell you later. Maybe we should do a side-by-side comparison.”

Diego smiled. “And a taste test!”

DAD!!”

“I think he means it. I’d be willing.”

MOM!!!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.