Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 39: Hitting the Books, and Carving the Turkey

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39: Hitting the Books, and Carving the Turkey - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Sophie caught him engrossed in the Economics text he had borrowed from the public library. “You’re reading that for fun?”

“Sophie, I’m accepted to the Economics program at UC Berkeley. I showed them enough potential to be admitted and also have a full scholarship package. But I have to get in and out in just four years. I’m trying to be as prepared as I can be.”

“In that case, carry on. You continue to surprise me, love.”

When classes began, there was a problem. An important class was scheduled for 6 – 9 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays. There was no alternative.

Mondays were OK because Sophie was off. For Wednesday nights, he had to call his mother. “Mom, I have a big problem.” He explained the conflict. “Could you and Dad come here and watch Carrie for us? I can make your dinner before I go to campus.”

“Of course, son. Carrie is practically my granddaughter already. Don’t worry about cooking, I can find what I need in Sophie’s kitchen, I’m sure.”

“You’re the best, Mom. Thank you!”

Carrie enjoyed the extra attention and Sophie was reassured. She was already thinking of Alondra and Diego as her in-laws.

For Halloween, after photography Roberto escorted Princess Anna around the neighborhood. He was, of course, wearing a cat costume, complete with whiskers and a tail. They were careful to only hit the houses that showed lights and decorations and were back home within the hour.

Sophie sorted through the haul, removing anything questionable (“Chewing gum? I don’t think so!”) and allocated ten pieces for the night. When Carrie was settled in bed after her sugar high wore off, Sophie crooked her finger.

“My pussy wants you, Cat!” she purred. They savored their own sweet lovemaking. Since the red stripes were long gone, he was paying extra attention to her breasts and nipples. She felt tingles down in her clit when he sucked and played with her nipples. And that cock! Always hard and ready for her.

For Thanksgiving, she convinced Martin to close the restaurant. Sophie wanted to do the traditional meal in her house this year. She sat at the head, Roberto on her right. Gathered at her table were Carrie, Grandma, Alondra, Diego, and a very special guest, Alondra’s older son, Pablo.

“Before we eat, I just have to say, I am so thankful to have Roberto in my life. He’s just a blessing to us, ever since I met him in the laundromat months ago.” Her eyes were glistening, and she bowed her head. Alondra and Grandma gave the sign of the cross, and they began passing around the plates for slices of turkey and the side dishes.

Pablo spoke up. “Laundromat? You found your girlfriend in a laundromat?” Roberto retold their story, including the part where he purchased the new washing machine.

“That’s when I knew he was a keeper. No ordinary man would buy me a clothes washer, just because he wanted me to have one. Even better, he makes sure I haven’t been using it. He does all the laundry without being asked.”

“My brother, the lion of laundry. My new role model.”

“Pablo, what happened to Carlie?” asked Alondra.

“She found a new guy. I should have done her laundry.”

Conversation flowed easily through the meal, capped off with the traditional pumpkin pie.

Alondra touched Sophie’s elbow. “That was a wonderful meal. Relax now, we will take your Grandma home.”

“Oh, thank you, I am pretty tired.”

The whole evening was a complete success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.