Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 36: Fix Or Repair Daily

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36: Fix Or Repair Daily - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Diego steered his son to “Laurie’s Garage.” He arranged an appointment and pulled in at 10:30. Laurie herself came out and regarded the car skeptically. “You’re too young to be driving a sedan like this. Oh, I see the car seat.”

“It’s my girlfriend’s car, and her daughter’s seat. Can you make sure it’s safe and reliable?”

“You bet. Have a seat in my lounge. You’re Diego Garcia’s kid, right?”

“I am, and thank you.”

(Ninety minutes later.) Laurie gave him her report. “It’s good news. The tires and brakes are reasonable. This car has low mileage for its age, so you might go another year before they need to be replaced. Just because I’m cautious, I replaced the belts and hoses. The battery was old and tired, so I installed a new one. And I changed the oil and filter and lubed the suspension. I think you’re good to go.”

“The total damage is $280. Tell your girlfriend I checked everything, and not to worry.”

“Thank you, Laurie, I appreciate your being so thorough. Here’s my credit card.”

Laurie returned a few minutes later. “They asked me to verify your identity but approved the charge.”

“I’ve been using it more lately; they are just being cautious. Here’s my license.”

“Great. Say ‘Hi’ to your father for me.”

When he got home, Sophie and Carrie were napping together. It was so peaceful, he had to snap a picture of his new family. It was his home now. They were his family. And he was so happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.