Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 34: Back to the Dungeon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Back to the Dungeon - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Anticipating a repeat of the previous night, Roberto prepared to receive zombie Sophie when her shift ended. It was 11:00 Sunday night and he was parked at the gloomy restaurant. But he was shocked to see a happy Sophie, practically skipping to the car.

She plastered him with kisses, then said, “Let’s get home, baby, the most wonderful thing happened tonight.”

As he drove, she told her story. “I felt secure after being with you, I guess. Anyway, I was doing my usual work but without the gut-busting pace. Louis, the head chef, was yelling at me to speed up. This time, I cheerfully ignored him. He got louder and louder, so distracted that some of the food was getting burnt. My attitude enraged him further.”

“Suddenly, the maître d’, Curtis, and the owner, Martin, were in the kitchen. Martin thundered at Louis, ‘Shut your hole!’ Curtis explained that two parties had already left, unfed. And the rest of the customers were impatient, because nothing was coming out of the kitchen for them to eat. Not to mention they could clearly hear Louis ranting at the top of his lungs.”

“Martin had heard enough. ‘Louis, you’re fired. Get out of my kitchen!’ He turned to me. ‘I remember you were hired as a cook. Can you make what’s on our menu?’ I answered him, ‘Easily.’ ‘Good. You’re promoted, you’re now my head chef. I’ll pay you Louis’ rate. Now get these people fed! Curtis, tell everyone left out there that their meals are free tonight, because of the delay and disruption.’”

“Roberto, I was a demon in that kitchen. I tore through those orders and got everything out fast. Curtis told me the customers were pleased with my cooking, and that he would pass on their compliments to Martin. This day couldn’t have gone better. I’m so happy. And best of all I can share this feeling with you.”

Parked in front of the yellow house, Sophie grabbed him and cried happy tears. When she calmed down a little, “Let’s go inside and check on Carrie.”

The next morning, Carrie was excited. “Mama, look!” She brought the notepad with her, and wrote on a blank page, CARRIE. Sophie was thrilled. “I showed her, and she learned. Because she is smart. Right, kid?”

“Yeah. I’m smart.” Sophie was generous with her kisses, to her child and to her boyfriend. After breakfast, they all went to Carrie’s preschool where Roberto was credentialed as an authorized adult for Carrie.

“Roberto, you’re so good for Carrie. And for me. You’re a gift. Let’s get home and play some more.”

Unable to cuddle with the shoulder belt, Sophie played with her nipple.

Inside the house, she practically dragged him to the big bed. She was obsessed with his big cock, and she wanted it all the time now. Of course, she was getting over a long dry spell, but it was the man attached to it that really turned up her temperature.

After oral and conventional sex, they were laying side by side, panting and sweaty. “This is another set of sheets we have to wash,” she complained.

“Don’t fret, Sophie, I’m buying us a washing machine. No way are we going back to that laundromat, when I can be here in your arms here instead.”

“You’re so romantic. Can you afford this?”

“I have some money. And you’re getting a raise, correct?”

“I’m sold. Gah, it’s like we are already married. I don’t know what to do with these feelings.”

“Sophie, just say it. You love me. I love you too.”

“God help me, I do love you. Every bit of you. I’ve never felt like this before. Only Carrie has this kind of bond with my heart.”

“I can’t believe we’re building our relationship over laundry.”

“Let’s go find one and then I need to shop for tonight, because Grandma’s coming over, remember?”

“Yes, let’s go while Carrie is still in school. Where are my clothes?”

They got dressed and drove to the Best Buy store. They picked out a plain white large capacity model without fancy electronics. Delivery would be Wednesday afternoon. At the supermarket, Sophie picked out her ingredients from memory. He added a jug of liquid laundry detergent, with a smile. And another six-pack of orange soda. And some blank notepads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.