Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 32: The End and the Beginning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: The End and the Beginning - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

“I’m home!” Roberto found his parents sprawled in the living room with sections of the Sunday paper. “How is Sophie? Not tired of you yet?” asked Alondra.

“Not in the least. In fact, I’m moving in with her and Carrie.”

“What, today? What happened?”

“It’s fine. She needs help looking after her daughter, and I get her delicious cooking and hot sex. It’s perfect for a growing boy like me. Except I’ll miss sleeping with you guys, you know that.”

“Probably for the best,” rumbled Diego. “Sharing can be tricky.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, dragging her finger down his chest. “We have a new washing machine, finally. Let me help you undress and try it out.”

“Tempting, Mom, but no. My virtue is promised to Sophie, now that I’ve given her a proper screwing. She won’t ever know about how well you taught me.”

“Fine,” she huffed. “They are coming here for lunch on Saturday, though. I have to meet this woman and her kid who so quickly captured your heart. Make sure it happens!”

To herself, she promised that being a chef, Sophie would see her “A” game in the kitchen. And something sweet for the little girl. Sopapillas!

“One more thing. Your merit scholarship award came in yesterday’s mail. I didn’t hesitate to open it, sorry. As we hoped, your tuition, fees, and books are 100% covered for all four years. No slacking, though, you have to finish in four or funds will run short.”

“That’s great news, Mom, Dad.”

“We do ok on two incomes, but this means a lot. Diego has transferred $2,000 to your account so you have some flexibility. Use it wisely, I know you will.”

“Thanks!”

Roberto changed his clothes and ran a load through the new machine. He packed two cases so he would have choices during the week. His current stack of library books went into a box for the return slot. In a cooler bag went the rest of the Bimbo bread, the cheese, and a can of Campbell’s tomato soup, for Carrie’s dinner tonight.

“Mom, please run me to the library and then drop me at Sophie’s.”

In the library, while returning his stack, he asked, “Do you have any books I can read to a four-year-old girl?”

“Yes, but better you should read with her. Let’s get a couple for you to try.”

He checked out with two kids’ books, an economics text, and a couple of big novels. On to Sophie’s! At the curb he unpacked, kissed his mother, and brought everything inside.

“That was your Mom?” “Yeah, Alondra Garcia. My Dad is Diego.” “I look forward to meeting them.”

“She’s asked us all to lunch Saturday, OK?” “Sure.”

“And Grandma is coming over tomorrow night to meet you. Carrie’s been telling stories about you, I’m afraid.”

“Carrie! Like I said, Roberto is moving in. You can call him that now, not ‘Mr. Garcia.’”

“Good!”

“I need to help with his clothes. Since you have been a really good girl, I’m going to let you watch Frozen on the TV before I have to go to work.”

“Yay!”

“Come on, Roberto, bring your stuff.”

“I cleared some space in here for your clothes. But first...”

She unzipped his fly and pulled him free, knelt down, and sucked him to hardness. It didn’t take long. Then she stood, locked the door, and they undressed each other, leaving a trail of discarded clothing across the carpet. After his shower, he had made the bed, but Sophie flung away the covers and got up on her hands and knees, waving her butt in front of his hungry eyes. He licked over her lower lips, then plunged his fat cock in to the hilt for some doggie-style.

When his muscles began to tire, they switched to missionary for the big finish. Once again, her pulsing orgasm tipped him over the edge with her.

Long gone were his fears of being intimate. With Sophie, everything fit perfectly. He wasn’t falling for her; they were already far downstream.

Mindful of Carrie, they re-dressed and opened the windows wide. Sophie pulled open a couple of empty dresser drawers. But when he reached for a pair of white briefs, she took them and tossed them into the wastebasket. “Let the beast roam free,” she smiled, possessively.

“I’ve been thinking about tonight, Sophie. You come back so tired; it’s worrying that you’re trying to drive yourself. Let me run you there and back again. I will make sure Carrie is safe for the short time I’m gone to get you.”

“I guess you’re right. I can’t afford to wreck the car, and I trust you, so I agree. OK, your clothes are all put away. Let’s go back out front and make sure Arendelle is safe again for princesses.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.