Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 30: Rise and Supine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Rise and Supine - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

When the morning sunlight roused Roberto, he opened his eyes and saw Carrie’s face only a foot or two away. “You’re still here!” she whispered.

“I had to help Sophie get into bed last night. She was wrecked from work. And you fell asleep so fast that your Mom didn’t want to take you to Grandma’s. So she asked me to stay with you instead.”

Despite all of this whispering, Sophie remained asleep. “She needs more rest. Can you get your cereal and then watch TV, with the sound turned way down?”

“Yeah, I know what to do.”

“You’re a good girl. Go on now.”

He was fully awake now; he slowly and carefully left the bed so as to let her sleeping continue. In the bathroom he sat on the toilet to pee quietly, then he washed his hands. He used the items he brought to brush his hair and clean his teeth.

He brought back for Sophie her toothbrush, paste, and two paper cups, one full of water and the other empty. The bedside clock showed 9:15, so he lightly kissed her a few times until her eyes opened.

“There’s a man in my bed, Yay!”

She moved to kiss him back, then fretted about her “morning breath.”

“I thought you might want these. Take a swallow of the water. Then wet and paste your brush and clean your teeth. The other cup is to spit into, of course.”

“Good.” He put everything aside. “Getting back to the important stuff...” Now free to reciprocate, Sophie matched kiss for kiss. Their tongues were active participants. He felt himself filling toward a full erection, while she was getting damp.

“Hey, champ, wait up. I have to pee. She stood up and slipped her nightgown over her head. She gathered her toothbrush and paste. Walking to the bathroom gave him the thrill of viewing her naked ass for the first time. Gorgeous!

She sat on the toilet and let fly, then wiped away and flushed. Before leaving, she rinsed out her toothbrush and put everything away.

As she returned from the bathroom, Roberto drank in the reveal of Sophie’s front side. Generous breasts, with large nipples on prominent aureoles. They sagged a little, a legacy from breastfeeding Carrie, he assumed. Also from being pregnant, her belly was pooched out slightly. He couldn’t see any stretch marks. Down farther, her bush was full of curly brown hair. A bikini bottom would probably expose some of those curly hairs. Further down, there were hairs on her legs that a more traditional woman might have shaved away.

Nothing he saw detracted from his fascination. Sophie stopped, with her hand on a cocked hip. “I can see you staring. I warned you, didn’t I? Birthing and raising a child as a single mother can be hard on your body. So what do you think? Tell me the truth.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.