Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 3: A Difficult Question

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Difficult Question - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

(Present Day.) A few days after the baseball game, Roberto asked his parents to meet with him after dinner.

“Except for the A’s getting thrashed, I really enjoyed going to the baseball game with you, Dad. It was a great present for my 18th birthday. There’s one thing I didn’t have for my birthday, though, which I really wanted. What I really wanted was a girlfriend to take along with us.”

“Yes, I know you would have also bought her a ticket. But I had no one to ask! This is where it gets difficult. Really difficult. Please, just bear with me.”

“I love you both, so much. And I need your help.”

“In this little house, the walls are thin. Forgive me please, but every time you have sex together, I can hear you.”

Roberto’s mother flushed red with embarrassment, while his father growled an irritated grumble.

“I know, I know. Not my business. Please, let me continue. In the Coliseum’s bathroom, I accidently noticed that Dad had a huge penis. Like mine.”

“¡Dios mío!” exclaimed Alondra. This was an unexpected turn.

“The Hell?!” said Roberto’s father.

“Please! Let me explain. I know this is really bizarre. The reason I don’t have a girlfriend is because I scare them away. When they discover how big I am, they are terrified.”

“Do you remember Linda? I adored her; she was so beautiful and so much fun. After several dates, we were getting more and more intimate.”

Alondra had her eyes closed and her forehead in the palm of her hand. “Do I need this night to hear you going on about your sexual feelings?”

“Mom! I’m eighteen years old, male, I like girls, and I want to go out with them. There’s nothing wrong with that. Just help me.”

“So, Linda and I were kissing in a quiet place and getting excited. We were embracing, and she put her hand on my leg and realized that she was touching something else.”

“Linda gasped and shrank away from me. ‘Take me home, Roberto! Right now!’”

“After that, I never saw Linda again. And the same thing has happened to me on other dates. Another girl was more explicit, telling me ‘Don’t you come near me with that giant nasty thing!’”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.