Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 28: Roberto Wears An Apron

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Roberto Wears An Apron - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Roberto concluded the picnic was his chance to begin a real relationship with Sophie. He was going to make every effort to win her over, including having fun with Carrie. While his parents were at their jobs, he collected the picnic supplies and the secret weapon from the basement. He made sure everything was clean, including the big flannel blanket, the cooler bag, and the ice chest.

At the supermarket, he purchased a sliced loaf of Bimbo soft wheat bread, chicken breasts, queso fresco (soft white cheese), a container of fresh mild salsa, bottles of Topos Sabores orange soda, strawberries, and the ingredients for cinnamon sugar cookies. He also bought breakfast foods for the coming week, and a bag of tortillas. Finally, he remembered to include a bag of ice cubes.

Back home he put the chicken on a low slow boil, just enough to cook it through. He mixed flour, eggs, baking powder, and shortening to the proper texture and distributed disks of dough on four cookie sheets, for the pre-heated oven. While they baked, Roberto drained off the chicken and set it aside. Mixing up a bowl of sugar and cinnamon, he waited for the cookies to cool down. With his fingers, he tore the cooked chicken into shreds, putting half into a covered bowl for tomorrow and half for tonight.

After a thorough hand washing, he picked up each cookie one by one and coated front and back with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Using colored sanding sugar crystals, he added red and green to the cookies as he stacked them on two serving plates: one plastic-covered for tomorrow, and one set out on the kitchen counter for tonight.

Finally, he crumbled up all the cheese, again in two dishes. Arriving home, his parents were drawn into the kitchen by the smells. “Dinner in twenty minutes; go wash up.”

He prepared three dishes, elongated ceramic bowls holding two tortillas wrapping chicken and cheese, the tortilla sides pinned together with toothpicks, and covered with more cheese. He loaded them into the oven for 10 minutes of baking, added the fresh salsa on top for five more minutes, and brought the three hot dishes to the table.

Dinner was already a success, and the cinnamon cookies just sealed the deal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.