Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 27: Seductation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Seductation - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Back home, Alondra easily detected that her son’s date had gone well. “We cleared up a lot of stuff that was in our way, I think. She liked your picnic idea, we’re on for next Saturday.”

“No sex in the restaurant?”

No, mother.”

“Good, we don’t need to be bailing you out of jail. I’m a little tender, so I’m giving out blowjobs tonight.”

Roberto was already tenting his father’s slacks.

Through the course of the week, they continued making love with each other. One night, it was her husband in her pussy, her son in her mouth. Another night, the opposite. But the frantic lust of their first few times together was easing. Instead, they were easing into a companiable relationship where any one of them could initiate the lovemaking.

Sometimes, Diego started by licking his wife. He would grab his son’s cock and stroke a few times, to be sure it was perfectly hard, then steer it home into her pussy. While staying close to watch, his right hand would be busy jerking off. It remained thrilling to watch Roberto’s cock screwing, as if he was watching himself.

Not for the first time, Diego reminded himself. “I’m changing the closet doors to mirrors so we can watch each other going at it.”

Thursday night, Alondra was in control. “Diego, you’re in the chair. Son, you’re going to seduce me. Show me that you remember the things I taught you.”

Roberto moved up and kissed her firmly, poking with his tongue. She pulled away, immediately. “Whoa, calm down. Slow down. Don’t be a teenager. I know you can do better.”

Abashed, he tried again with a simple tender kiss. And another. His hand curled behind her head, but with only a light pressure. When he released her, she breathed, “Better.”

Now her lips were parted, and her tongue came out to play as they heated up together. His top hand was on her hip, just holding her close. Alondra slid her hand up under his shirt and teased his nipples. That earned her a moan from her son.

“With me,” she said, sitting up and pulling off her top, bra, pants, and panties. Roberto matched her, tugging his cock free from being entangled in the waistband of his boxers. In his chair, Diego was exposed and stroking as he watched them.

“Now would be a good time for oral, but I’m plenty wet and you’re plenty hard.” She shifted position and lay on her back, legs apart. When he moved to mount her, she said, “Wait, like this.”

Alondra pulled her knees up towards her breasts and held them there. Framed between her upper thighs, her slick pussy lips puffed out as an irresistible target. Roberto acted on lustful instinct and aggressively sank his full length with one stroke.

“Now pound me, uh, with that big fat cock, until, uh, you come. Don’t wait, uh, for me, I’m coming already, uh, uh. Ahh!” Following her son’s orgasm, Diego was summoned.

“Take over!”

It was another great night for the Garcia family.

In the morning, feeling a little sore, Alondra cautioned her son. “Tonight you’re in your own bed. I need a little break from your meat missiles. I want you to be thinking about Sophie, not me, for your picnic on Saturday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.