Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 26: Roberto, Meet Sophia

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Roberto, Meet Sophia - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

After their (totally necessary) morning shower, including the silly pee play, they were ready for a good breakfast. The parents were fully dressed in their casual weekend clothes, but Roberto was told to hold off. He inhaled some pancakes and bacon while sitting in his boxers and (sleeveless) a-shirt.

She took him back to the master bedroom. “Sophie appreciates that you sound mature, right? Today, I want you to look the part, since you’re going to a nice restaurant. (You are paying, of course, use your VISA card.) So, no t-shirts, no blue jeans, and no running shoes. You are going to wear something nice from Diego’s closet.”

“Here, start with the shirt. Can’t go wrong with white.” She helped into a long-sleeved oxford shirt and buttoned up the cuffs and all of the front up to the collar. “Now try these on.” She handed him some light-weight gray slacks; he slipped them on, tucked in the shirt tails, and fastened the waist. The slacks were a light enough color that she could see hints of his body inside them. Roberto felt comfortable, for once, he didn’t feel all crowded in his crotch like his own pants always were.

For a pop of color, Alondra picked out a royal blue satin tie. “Diego, we need you for a minute.” Following was a class on properly tying a Windsor knot, until Roberto had the procedure down. Last was Diego’s navy-blue sport coat.

She guided her son to the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. “Will Sophie approve?”

“I hope so. I do feel self-confident dressed like this. Thanks, Mom. Let’s hang it all up for now so I will be fresh for lunch.”

Back in his boxers, she couldn’t resist petting his dick. “You behave, now. Don’t go anyplace wet without your rubbers on. I’m not old enough yet to have a little grand baby.”

Mother. It’s a restaurant, not a motel! I’m going on the computer for a while, then we will put everything back on again.”

He wanted to be prepared, so he looked up the restaurant’s web site and read some on-line reviews. He also tried for a quick education about restaurant kitchens so he could sound intelligent with Sophie.

At the appropriate time, he re-dressed. On the third try, he managed a tolerable Windsor knot. He was also wearing navy nylon socks and black leather shoes.

He was at Sophie’s door exactly on time.

Inviting him in, Sophie put up her hands, one for “stop” and the other with a raised and twirling index finger. He understood and gave her a slow spin to model his outfit.

“Looking good, Roberto. I’m glad I put on a dress. I’d give you a wolf whistle, but I can’t make the right sound.”

“Sophie let’s not stand here whistling when we could be eating. Where is Carrie, by the way?”

“My daughter is with the sitter. And she’s not happy. ‘I thought he liked me,’ she said. I’m a bad girl for not sharing you. And you, my friend, are now Mr. Poopy-head.”

“Oh, that stings. Can’t be helped, I guess. Are we ready to go?”

Sophie grabbed her purse and locked up her house.

At the restaurant, they were directed to a semicircular leather booth. As soon as they were alone, Sophie scooted over beside him instead of sitting across the table, moving her table setting beside his. Staff appeared to fill their goblets with ice water, then withdrew, leaving the pitcher.

Sophie glared at him. “Hey, buster, I paid good money for this dress. And I complimented your outfit. So...”

“I was searching for the right words. For now, I’ll go with ‘breathtaking.’”

“That’s better. Continue your search, though. I like being complimented.”

Gesturing at the menu, “Do you know what you want?”

“Maybe. I’ll wait to hear the specials.”

When their orders were taken, both had selected the fresh-caught California Halibut.

“We have a lot to learn about each other. My full name, for example. It is ‘Sophia Aida Revello.’” (She pronounced it “i-ee-da.”) “Aida means ‘happy’ in Italian.”

Roberto chuckled. “Of course it does. And Sophia means wise, wisdom. I looked it up. And Carina Dulce means beloved and sweet. Perfect names for you both.”

“And Roberto?” asked Sophia.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.