Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 25: At Last, her Delayed Performance

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: At Last, her Delayed Performance - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Friday’s Special Dinner was a complete success. Alondra carried off one of her go-to recipes, polenta chili con carne, with just the right seasoning and presentation. For el postre [dessert]: Roberto baked pan tres leches [three-milk sponge cake] topped with dusted sugar and fresh strawberries.

Diego patted his belly. “Too many meals like that, and I am going to be the biggest, fattest Mexican on this street. Thank you, honey.” He kissed her, sweetly. “And thank you, son.” He inclined his head and mimed he was going to smooch Roberto, too. Swerving into an awkward arm-hug, he said, “You’re welcome, Dad.”

Automatically, Diego moved to clean the dishes and pans. Mother and son hit the sofa for some cuddling and digestion. “Thanks for doing the shopping today, Son. You got everything on the list?”

“I did. And I remembered laundry detergent. You saw in the kitchen I restocked the staples and bought eggs and stuff for breakfasts next week. They had more fresh strawberries too.”

When Diego had finished cleaning the kitchen, Alondra stood and pulled off her t-shirt.

“I’m calling a family meeting,” she smiled. “Step into our ‘conference room.’”

(Five minutes later.) All three Garcias were in the bed, naked and kissing.

“This afternoon, Roberto reminded me that our intimate fun can’t continue forever. Don’t pout, Diego, I’m never gonna give you up.” Her hand squeezed his shaft, affectionately. “He made a promise to me, well, to us. We didn’t make love today, Diego, although we did get naked. He massaged me, the scamp. You, husband, are going to learn some techniques from the master on another evening.”

“He said something very sweet, and very important. Because he loves you, too, he won’t have sex with me apart from you. ‘You’re his life partner,’ he told me. Well, that just made me hornier. And look at his cock, down there, it’s like iron.”

“But while I have both of you here loving me, I have this fantasy. I saw it once on a porn tube site. It’s D.P., Double Penetration. Cock in my ass, cock in my cunt. I think your cocks are so big, it would max me out. But I want to try.”

“Let’s take a vote. All in favor?” Alondra raised her hand. The men grabbed and waggled their cocks, affirmatively. Son, give him a condom and the silicon lube. (The second box and other lube is for you and Sophie.) Good, now lie back while I mount you.”

She guided him in and began a slow fucking, keeping him hard but not yet pressing towards a climax. With her hands on his upper arms, she could dangle her nipple into his mouth for eager sucking.

Diego knew the territory. Plenty hard, he rolled the unlubricated condom over his cock, then generously coated his entire length with the lube. For the next step, he spread lube above, below, and around her asshole. The skin between the anal and vaginal openings received a perineal massage, he knew that was one of her favorite areas. Loading up again and introducing fingers one, two, and three to dilate her as much as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.