Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 24: Not What You Want, What You Need

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Not What You Want, What You Need - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Back at home, he decided to have a quick shower. It was a warm summer day, and he probably had some Nora juice on his parts to wash off.

Suddenly, he wasn’t alone. “Mom!”

She was naked, wet, and embracing him. “Power failure at the dentist, my appointment was canceled. Oh, look, he’s soft. I haven’t seen that one soft in years. And never soft these days. It’s always hard and pointing at my ass like a compass needle finding the north pole.”

“I will thank you, mother, for avoiding the word ‘needle’ in reference to my dick. ‘Massive pole’ will do. And, you have about four seconds of softness left, so pay attention while you can.”

He wasn’t lying. The shaft was off his ball sack and swelling fast. Watching the process, Alondra was slickening just as quickly. But he put out his hand.

“Wait, Mom, there’s something I want to do. Let’s get out and dry off.”

Dried, he pulled the covers back and lowered the top sheet, spreading a large towel on the bottom sheet. He placed her face down on the towel, head turned to the side for comfort. Reaching for the massage oil bottle, he rubbed some into his palms for warmth and began spreading the scented oil into her skin, beginning with her back.

As he worked her muscles, Roberto was pleased to see the red marks from his mother’s brassiere fading away. He made a mental note: father and son were going to bring her bodily to a specialist fitter. When she had the proper support garments, there would be an incinerator party for the discards.

He was thorough, spreading oil on all areas, including her neck, upper arms, calves, and so on. The balance was firmness, well short of roughness. Despite his obsessiveness, her perfect ass got the same treatment as everywhere else. His self-control was strong, despite his urge to just play with her ass until he painted it over with creamy come.

This massage was for her, not for him. Most difficult, his cock dangled between her legs and slithered over her skin he kneaded and spread the oil. His pre-come drips mixed in with the oil.

With his finger, he poked her on the ass, levered off and told her, “All done, Mom.”

“God! That was bliss. You’re the best ever. Please stop finger-painting my legs with your big cock and stick me.”

He shook his head. “No, Mom, sorry.”

What!? Why the hell not?”

“I love you, Mom. And my body aches for you, you know that. But I love Dad, too. That means, you and I can never be alone together, without him. He’s your life partner. Whatever this is, us three in this bed, it’s going to end. It has to.”

“I’ll miss it. The rest of my life, I’ll miss it. I’m going to remember back to these days with you and Dad, and when I do I’ll be hard and dripping, just like I am right now.”

“You were my first, Mom. Do you imagine I could ever forget that? My masturbation fantasies have come true. I know now what Dad has always known. You’re a sex goddess. And my fucking Mom, too.”

“My parents both agreed to grant me this greatest gift of loving sex.”

“But I will be out on my own sooner or later. You and Dad will go back to your nights together in this bed. Rocking each other like I have overheard my whole life.”

“I hate to say it, but you’re right, Son. How did I raise such a wise young man? I could never neglect my dear Diego. He is my life. And he gave me you, with your big beautiful loving loyal brain and that magnificent cock.”

“I’m a wreck now, and it’s your fault. I’m crying, and I’m fucking horny.

“Stop being so goddamn noble and hold me tight. I’m going to rub my clit ‘til it screams, and then I’m going to kiss you until I can’t breathe anymore.”

And that’s exactly what she did.

They took another quick shower (on this day, the mother’s second, and the son’s third), and settled in for coffee and a chat.

“It occurs to me, Son, I could have done better when I began our intimate training. Don’t look at me like I’m crazy, I know you have been enjoying yourself like crazy with us in the big bed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.