Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 23: Freaky Friday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Freaky Friday - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

In the morning, Roberto again was first awake. He slipped out of the puppy pile in the big bed and padded into the bathroom. “This is new,” he thought. His face felt weird, and there was an odor. “Oh, yeah.” Mom’s pussy juice. Dad’s come.

“What a day I just had,” he thought. The Italian dinner, and Carrie’s Legos. His foolishness, and Sophie’s anger. Mom, being supportive. Last, the three-way sex explosion in the big bed. “I came home feeling so low last night. Mom helped me put my head back on the right way. She’s the best.”

Roberto brought the coffee, and all three crowded in for the morning shower. This time, when Diego peed on Alondra’s clit, Roberto was pissing on her asshole. With his hands on her nipples. “Ahh.” She was peeing too.

Then, with a giggle, she soaped, stroked, and rinsed them all squeaky clean. “Out!”

Before the hot water expired, she cleared herself front and back, and gave her lady garden a bit of shampoo and conditioner.

When she left the bathroom in her towel turban and bathrobe, her naked and erect son was smirking at Diego as he struggled to capture his boner into his boxers and work slacks.

“Go to your room, you brat!” Roberto made his little-boy pouty face and slunk away, cock waving impertinently.

“Diego, focus! Go make some breakfast, we have to get to work.”

Dishes in the sink, Alondra paused before they left the house.

“I have a dental appointment at 1:30, so I will leave work at lunch and get home before 3:30, Roberto. We should chat a little more, I think, before your date number two tomorrow. And then you’re going to help me make Friday dinner for us. Here’s the shopping list, please hit the supermarket before I get home.”

Once his parents were away for work, Roberto pulled out the shopping list. He remembered they needed more boxes of laundry detergent. But when he took out his pen to update the list, he was surprised to see “2 boxes, XL condoms” with a smiley face, and two types of sex lube. “The condoms must be for me and Sophie, that’s very sweet of her to think of that. But I don’t understand the two lubes.”

Thinking of laundry, “Eric’s clothes, I’d better wash and return them.” First he checked for supplies; he found an old half-bottle of liquid concentrate on the shelf. “This will work.”

From his bedroom hamper, he gathered Eric’s outfit and some dirty clothes. In the master, there were the damp towels and bedsheets to wash. Enough laundry to fill the big basket for another run around the corner.

Before leaving the house, Roberto indulged a little curiosity. Mom’s nightstand had a big white and blue plug-in vibrator wand, with a fist-sized soft vinyl head. On the housing: “Magic Wand® Original Hitachi.”

“Party on, Mom!”

On his Dad’s side, there was a strip of XL condoms and some loose foil packets of lube jelly crumpled into the back of his nightstand’s drawer. Distractedly, Roberto dropped a couple of each into his pocket.

Parking the big basket on his hip, Roberto slid through the Laundromat door sideways and set up at the bank of washing machines. He hadn’t seen Nora, so he lifted lids and began three separate loads.

She had seen him and tossed away her apron. But she waited until all three machines were churning. He had seen her reflection and spun to face her as she crept up. Without comment, he just bent her face back and kissed her, according to his training. Then he released her pulling his face back an inch or two.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Her hand went behind his head, and pulled him back down, this time for some good tonguing.

“Come on.”

In the now-familiar back room, she had her stretch pants and panties off immediately, and turned her back to him.

Hurry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.