Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 22: It’s a Triple Play

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: It’s a Triple Play - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

“Diego, time for bed.”

“How is Roberto, what about his date?”

“Didn’t go well, but he will see her again on Saturday. He’s feeling down. Tonight, Diego, you and I are going to cheer him up. I’m putting a towel on the bed.”

(Ten minutes later.) In bed, up on his knees, Roberto was being sensuously sucked off by his mother, who was on her elbows and knees. Diego was lapping at her pussy, preparing to slot in behind her for doggie-style fun.

Both parents had in the back of their minds an upcoming limit. The “new” Roberto, liberated and trained to date (with someone near his age), wasn’t going to be their bedmate for long. In their long marriage, this was the only time they had another sex partner. And family didn’t really count as cheating.

For a few weeks, they could blow off the doors. Threesomes with a spare Dieguito! Alondra had never before had two cocks in her at once. Hot! Diego hauled at her hips, slamming her big ass against his abdomen. They listened to her ass cheeks slapping Diego’s belly.

First to come this night was Roberto, his mother slurping every drop. He sagged backwards, butt on his heels, watching past her head as Dad plowed away at her ass. They were all moist with sweat. Diego deeply groaned from his diaphragm and splashed inside his wife’s cunt, then toppled aside to the bed like a falling tree.

“Mom hasn’t come yet,” realized Roberto. Repositioning, he pulled her hips over his face and lapped at her clit. Dad’s semen drained into Roberto’s mouth. The bedroom now quiet, Diego heard Alondra’s panting and wet licking from his son’s face.

Inspiration struck. He licked his index finger, circled his wife’s asshole, and pushed in. Her face sideways on the sheet, Alondra’s eyes popped wide open. “Ahh!” Involuntarily, she flexed her hips into Roberto’s face and came, with more wetness dripping down into his mouth.

Wearily, they moved to their boy-girl-boy sleep layout, pulled over the top sheet, and were asleep immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.