Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Self-Abnegation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Self-Abnegation - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

As Sophie made her return, Roberto began to stammer apologies. “I should have realized all those little pieces...”

She held up her palm. “Stop right there! I’m not mad at you, it’s handled. And Carrie thinks you are her new best friend; she’s over the moon. Do you have a daughter, or a little sister? Because you picked a perfect gift for a four-year-old girl.”

She settled into a wing chair on his right hand side. “No sister, no children. In fact, I still live with my parents. I hope that doesn’t diminish me in your eyes.”

“Not at all, Roberto. As a matter of fact, you jumped way higher in my estimation when you reminded my daughter that she shouldn’t accept presents from strangers without my approval. I fear there aren’t enough wise men in the world who look after their daughters that way.”

“Sophie, I feel moved to tell you something. As I said, I live with my parents. I love them to pieces,” (“Especially these days,” he noted silently). “I can’t imagine a better childhood. But, my goodness, your contract negotiations with Carrie were breathtaking. Masterful. She’s only four, but she’s going to remember that talk. Maybe not perfectly, she’s just a kid, after all.”

“But she walked away believing you were fair, not just bossing her around. How many children go around thinking that their mothers are fair?”

“My god, Sophie, you might mother better than you cook. I, uh, I’m feeling kind of inadequate here.”

“Oh, please, Roberto, stop right there. Don’t make me repeat that phrase a third time. I was complimenting you, remember? That ‘gifts from strangers’ comment?”

“I am a regular imperfect woman. As my Aunt Leila used to say, ‘I put my pantyhose on one leg at a time, just like everybody else.’”

“Please tell me all about my daughter’s new friend.”

He sighed. “I might as well get it over with. I won’t repeat to you that I live with mom and dad. Why? Because...” He was staring at the floor, glumly. “Because I’m only eighteen years old. I just finished high school. I’m unemployed.”

“You’re kidding! You don’t sound like 18. More like a self-assured college graduate.”

More importantly, why is this a problem, Roberto?”

“Every minute I’ve spent here tonight makes me think you out-class me in every way. I’ve never had a romantic relationship, a girlfriend. Or a job, ever. And it gets worse.

“Every minute I’ve spent here tonight makes me more crazily attracted to you. I meant everything I said. You know you can cook. You know you are a great mother. You can’t disbelieve how beautiful you are.”

“Roberto, we talked about that, remember the twenty pounds?”

Bullshit! Sorry.”

That’s enough!” shouted Sophie, angrily. She shot out of her chair and started pacing the rug. Roberto stood as well and took one step towards the front door.

Sophie whirled and planted her palm in his chest, shoving him backwards into the sofa.

“STOP. RIGHT. THERE. That’s three times!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.