Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 17: The Horse Farm at Wally World

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Horse Farm at Wally World - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Next on his agenda, he drove out to the big Wal-Mart. Not his favorite supermarket, but he needed to buy a toy for Carrie. He picked out a $25 Lego Friends playset which portrayed a horse farm and trailer setup. Then he moved over to the supermarket side for the week’s groceries.

Back at the house, after putting away his purchases, he found some old blue wrapping paper for the Lego box. It was early afternoon, and he had a few hours before he should dress and leave for Sophie’s. At loose ends, he decided it was important to fire up his desktop computer and defend the lab at Black Mesa from the vicious alien invaders, including those nasty head crabs.

A few hours later, he checked the time–it was 4:45. He put on the shirt and pants from Eric, brushed his hair and teeth, and located his wallet, phone, and car keys. He felt nervous, it had been a long time since he had been out on a date. With a girl. He took Carrie’s gift, locked up the house, and started driving. It wasn’t far, he could have walked it. But he didn’t want to be out on foot late in this less-than-ideal neighborhood.

He parked in front of an unremarkable bungalow, painted pale yellow with dark blue trim. The yard was had a patchy lawn and a few shrubs. In the driveway was a Ford sedan, maybe ten years old but in good condition. His phone screen read 5:25, so he stepped up to the front door and rang the bell.

Sophie pulled open the front door with a big welcoming smile. “Roberto! I’m glad you’re here, please come in and get comfortable. I think Carrie has been asking every five minutes, ‘Is he here yet?’ But now that you’re in my front room, she’s gone into hiding.”

Her tone sharpened. “Carina Dulce, you come on out here and say ‘hello’ to Mr. Garcia. Right now.” Carrie appeared from a hallway and squeaked, “Hello, Mr. Garcia.” She caught sight of the wrapped box on the sofa beside him, and her whole affect changed. “Is that for me? Can I open it? Can I, Mama? Is it a toy?”

“Carrie! Hold up! It’s a box for you, yes.” Roberto nodded agreement. “For after dinner. Now go wash up, the food is almost ready.”

“This wasn’t necessary, Roberto, but thank you. You may have a friend for life. Or at least a week. You never know with a four-year-old.”

“You better go find her and check that her hands are really clean. Freshen up yourself, if you need to. Follow the scent of food and you’ll find a place to sit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.