Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 16: Breakfast, and Reflection

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Breakfast, and Reflection - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Roberto woke first in the morning. Checking the clock, he saw that he had 40 minutes before his parents’ alarm time. He stepped quietly towards the bathroom, his morning wood pointing the way ahead like always. After a minute of mental math calculations, his hard-on eased enough for him to pee. He walked over to his bedroom for some casual clothes.

Over to the kitchen, he started the coffeemaker. He had the makings for scrambled eggs and bacon, so he quietly set up the pans on the stove. The coffee was ready, so he carried two mugs back to the bedroom, fixed according to their preferences. Sleeping, they looked so peaceful and relaxed. How he loved them! The sex just made it more special.

Mom’s eyes were open. She whispered, “Good morning, baby. I smell coffee, thanks! You dressed already? Too bad. I wanted to see your morning wood, like your dad.”

“I’ll show you tomorrow, I promise.”

The whispers were enough to rouse Diego. He kissed his wife and they got out of the bed. As always, they were naked. It was still a little startling to see Dad’s huge hard cock just hanging out there. And Mom! She looked young enough to be his sister.

“Mmm, thanks for the coffee, son. Bring the cups with you, strip off, and join us in the bathroom, we have time.” Their little house had one luxury feature: an extra-large shower stall with opposing spray heads. Inside, Roberto didn’t know where to cast his eyes. To his left, Mom was soaping her ass; he saw the suds dripping down through the center crevice. To the right was Dad’s outrageous and throbbing hard-on, jouncing left and right as he soaped his arms and chest.

Roberto took his only real option and got fully erect while distractedly soaping his own ass and stomach. Meanwhile, Dad had closed his eyes and raised his chin to shampoo his hair. This was enough of a distraction that his erection finally began to flag. Mom slipped in front of her son and realized his hard cock was once again poking her in the ass. She thought, “Roberto is obsessed with my bottom. I want to remember that.”

It was her morning habit to watch for when her husband was distracted enough to pee. As he was rinsing his hair, she grasped his cock and told him, “Ready.” There was a trickle, and then a strong stream, which she directed towards her clit. If her aim was true, she got a little jolt. In response, she snugged his cock against her lips and let fly herself. It was a little bit of fun to begin the day.

Watching, Roberto thought, “Ooh, that’s weird and silly. But...”

The rest of their morning was ordinary. They all dried off and dressed; Roberto made a quick breakfast. He sent them off to their jobs (they carpooled together), reminding his parents about his evening date with Sophie.

Now that their home was quiet, Roberto pulled up a chair and started a grocery list. After that, he leaned back and considered the past days and changes in his life. It was dizzying to think about. In the short time since that game in Oakland, both his mom and his dad were part of a new sexual relationship. They inflamed him just by walking around naked!

Somehow, that core of arousal had created a new sense of self-confidence. Just by going to the laundromat yesterday, he found two women he wanted to see again.

And there was Eric’s visit, with his beautiful steely-hard cock.

What was going on with that? His attention while being intimate with Eric reinforced that his orientation was very heterosexual. But big cocks were utterly fascinating. He had noticed the same feelings while watching internet porn, as well.

Maybe big cocks reminded him of his own endowment. Now maybe his big dong could be attractive for women, instead of frightening or repulsive. Particularly for older, experienced women, and/or women who had delivered babies. After all, there wasn’t any doubt that Mom enjoyed riding on Dad’s big pole.

Moving on to imagining tonight’s date, maybe Mom was right? Could Sophie be looking for him to sweep into her life, be responsible for her and little Carrie, and make a new family together? If she imagined this role for him, there were obvious and uncomfortable parallels to what Diego had done with Mom and Pedro, before Roberto was born.

Roberto presumed that for a lonely Sophie, it could be a seductive plan. But she didn’t know he was a just-graduated high school unemployed kid. If she knew him better, it would be a ridiculous and foolish idea.

On the other hand, Sophie didn’t strike him as being lovelorn and desperate. They looked to be well-dressed and well-fed, and Carrie was adorable and happy, like her mother.

He just didn’t know. But he was worried. His mother’s concerns over Sophie seemed very real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.