Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 15: Her Ticket to Heaven

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Her Ticket to Heaven - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Recovered, she grabbed his head and covered his face with little kisses. “My sweet, sweet boy! You’re some kind of natural genius. At fucking! I can hardly feel my legs.”

Diego watched and listened as she gushed. Naturally, he felt a little jealous. On second thought, his wet wife—sprawled ass up before him—should not be neglected.

Stroking his invigorated cock, he climbed on the bed behind her, found a place for his knees, and pushed in through Roberto’s come for sloppy seconds.

Below him, his mother’s eyes got really big. “Diego!”

“We love you,” said Roberto.

“Ahh!” she gasped.

Alondra couldn’t talk anymore. Her clit was rubbing directly on top of Roberto’s stiffening organ. The strong thrusting from Diego above rocked her forward and back, grinding her little bean against the slippery skin of her son’s cock.

Between her two men, she was the juicy meat in the Garcia Family sandwich.

Diego followed the example of his son. Instead of pounding her pussy, he screwed her, applying smooth pressure shifting her weight on each stroke.

On the bottom, Roberto was fully hard again, and the feeling of her clit rubbing against him was exquisite. While watching their ecstatic expressions.

Diego was increasing his pace. Roberto stretched his neck and firmly kissed his mother.

Crying out, Diego added another load to his wife’s cream-filled pussy.

She clenched, shuddered, then was still.

“Dad, I think we killed Mom again.”

“That’s OK, she obviously died happy.”

Alondra spoke up, in a spaced-out voice. “Oh, shut up, you idiots. Have a little respect for the dearly departed.”

Diego pulled out with an audible sloppy noise; their combined come dribbled out onto Roberto’s balls. Diego stuck his finger into her vagina and licked it. “Interesting. Want to taste?”

Both of his sex partners licked the mixture from his hand.

Alondra: “Roberto, you’re on washcloth duty tonight. Put warm water on two of them and then wipe down our faces and then our genitals. Then let’s all sleep here in this bed again tonight. I want to wake up tomorrow between the two men I truly love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.