Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 14: Driving Home the Lessons

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Driving Home the Lessons - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

Meanwhile, Roberto was frowning at the red stripes the bra left on his mother’s back and shoulders. Again, he reached through and cradled her tits in his hands, gently. At the same time the wet tip of his cock was drooling on her asshole. A new feeling!

“Take me to my bed, my prince.” She lay on her back, legs apart, pussy already slick and slippery. Roberto massaged her labia around her clit, then he pinched and split her inner lips, dragging his fingertips through her wetness.

Then she had a distracting feeling. “Shit! Excuse me. Extra rule, we girls have to pee before they fuck, or we might get an infection. Be right back.” She left the door open, and they heard her spraying into the bowl. A quick wipe and flush, and she was back in the bed.

“Sorry about that. Let’s go back to chivalry, where I’m the Queen, you’re the Prince I’m training, and the King over there is waiting for his royal reward. Now, wasn’t your finger flicking my pussy?”

Some more rubbing and stroking followed. The Queen got up over her Prince and invited him to tongue where he had fondling. Diego was watching while she bent and gently licked and sucked their son’s cock. But cautious, not pushing him to climax too soon. Diego had a new perspective, watching them. “He really is as big as me, and his cock looks absolutely huge next to her face. It’s hot.”

Her son was licking directly on her clit now, and it was too much. She was jerking with every jab of his pointed tongue. She twisted herself around, grabbed his shaft, and steered him inside, settling down until his cock was fully buried. “Ahh, so good.”

Diego was transfixed. Watching his son’s big cock stretch her open and slip slowly inside was unbelievable. Her opening was pulled widely to fit him. Even her asshole looked different. Caught off guard, Diego gasped as his come splashed on his belly and chest.

He continued to watch them as he recovered. Fascinated, he watched her pussy area being pulled in and out with each stroke. “That must feel amazing for her,” he thought. He was back to stroking while he watched carefully. Roberto remembered his father’s example. He kissed her, then carefully turned them over and arranged his legs between hers.

Unlike Diego, he didn’t pound away at her. Instead, he moved firmly, in a slightly corkscrew motion. And with each downstroke, he grounded firmly against her clit. It drove her wild, and she cried out gleefully as another climax seized her body. Hearing and feeling her orgasm, Roberto’s own shattering release followed.

Like her husband, Roberto was careful to keep her comfortable. He rolled them over so his mom would rest and catch her breath, resting on top of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.