Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 13: Next-Level Training

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Next-Level Training - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

This evening was like the last, except Mom stayed dressed, and Roberto briefly modeled Eric’s clothes as his dating outfit. Upstairs, Diego was in the chair, observing.

“OK, tonight is the main event. But try to put that out of your head, for now. That’s why we’re all still dressed, so you will pay close attention to what I’m saying.”

“Yesterday, we talked about having your partner set the pace. Don’t forget: pressuring is the enemy of love, and lust. Sex is a gift, never an obligation. No matter how desperately horny you’re feeling. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mom.”

“Always pay attention. Check how she is doing. If her pussy is dry, back away. This is important! Forcing cock into a dry pussy is pain you cannot imagine, boy. It’s rape. It is unforgivable!”

Father and son went on high alert watching her suddenly spinning up, snarling. Roberto fell back, alarmed. Diego stepped forward and joggled her elbow.

Cálmate, Alondra. Shh. Not him. Not him. He’s good.”

She literally shook herself and embraced her son tightly.

¡Mi hijo! You would never! I’m sorry, sorry.” She plastered him with a killer kiss.

To Diego, “Thank you, honey. I’ll get you later,” she promised.

“Ah, where was I. You need her along with you, ask. If it’s not working for her, maybe try another time, and don’t sulk. If you’re positive, helpful, and respectful, she will want your cock slipping into her pussy. It’s very simple. If she trusts the man that cock is attached to, it can be all green lights.”

“Now, that was the list of rules, this next is advice. Make sure you have ample time and privacy. Be prepared, like a Boy Scout. That means for you, stud, XL condoms, a bottle of lube, and some baby wipes. They should all be in reach from the bed.”

“You’ll want to stare but make the room dark. Tell her you’re a little shy and you want to be comfortable. The truth is, she needs not to be fretting about her flaws. The flaws she imagines that she thinks you will be noticing.”

Roberto interrupted, “I’m happy this bedroom isn’t dark. There’s no flaws on you, Mom.” “Amen!” added Diego.

“You’re wrong, you sweet men, but I love that you think so. Don’t interrupt me when I’m lecturing.”

“If you’re seeing those green lights, it’s a good time to start undressing.”

“In bed, be assertive and passionate, but not rough. You want her, all of her. Think outside her box. That’s a joke, but I mean it. I can come when Diego is teasing my ears. Her whole body is your temple. Watch her reactions and listen for her words and her sighs.”

“If you’re seeing those green lights, take off your shirt. By now, you should know all the ways to rev up her engine. Let her decide when her clothes come off.”

“Women and men are different, duh. It’s a generalization about arousal. Most women build up speed slowly, like a train. Most men are sports cars, zero to desperately whining in two minutes. A wise, experienced woman takes a man your age and gives him a quick come so he can match her pace later on.”

“You’re hard already, aren’t you?” He nodded. “I’m going to follow the advice then. Let’s get naked! And unhook my fucking bra, please.” She saw back in the corner that her husband was stripping, also, which made her smile.

“You’re too distracted now, boy, so no more training class.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.