Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: Out of Control

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Out of Control - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

The next day, Roberto once again slept in. After breakfast alone, he pulled the sheet from the master bedroom and washed and dried it, then put the big bed back together.

Thinking about his upcoming date with Sophie, he wondered what to wear. He realized that his friend Eric knew a lot about fashion. Since he knew Eric was working from home, he called.

“Eric, buddy, I need your advice. I want to look good for my date with Sophie. Can you spend an hour helping me out?”

“Sure but come over to my house; you and I are about the same size (especially our beautiful cocks), and I’ll fix you up.”

Eric took him straight to his bedroom. “Where is this date going to be?”

“It’s in her home, actually. But she works in a fancy restaurant, so I want to make a good impression.”

“And you don’t want to scare her with that mighty missile you’re packing. I get it. Now strip to your underwear.”

Roberto growled. “No, I’m not planning to molest you. But we want to put together an outfit that fits.” He stripped to his boxers.

“OK, first thing. No boxers. You need to wear tighty-whities (briefs) to cage the beast. You’re not getting lucky on a first date. Now let me think about shirts. With your complexion and eye color, I think you need something blue. Let me think. I have it.”

Eric extracted two blue shirts from a wardrobe in the corner of his bedroom. One was a bold royal blue with a satin or silk look. The other was made of soft linen, more of a pale sky blue. Roberto quickly pointed at the linen shirt.

“I agree, put that on so we can check the fit. Yeah, it’s snug, but acceptable. Make sure you take it off before anything strenuous.” Eric chuckled.

“With that shirt, the color of the pants is obvious.” Eric began searching through his dresser drawers. Finally, Eric pulled out three pairs of pants, each one a dark navy blue. First up was a pair of Levi’s jeans with an “indigo” wash. Next was a lightweight pair of linen slacks, also in a dark navy color. Last were another pair of lightweight slacks, they were decorated with a subtle pattern that alternated shiny and matte finishes.

Roberto picked the linen pants. “Yeah, that’s the right choice. Let’s try them on. Oh, but wait. The monster has escaped!” Eric dropped the pants and knelt before Roberto, taking his stiffening cock into his mouth.

While Eric searched for pants, Roberto had been woolgathering. “I should ask Dad how he finds pants that fit.” That called up a mental picture of his father’s wet and stiff cock, dangling between his thighs as he moved up to power fuck his mom. These arousing memories from last night had brought on an erection that slipped free of the gaping fly in his loose boxers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.