Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Hands-On Training

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Hands-On Training - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

“On to phase three. Who comes first? Yep, that’s right.”

“But in this room, Roberto, who hasn’t come yet? Correct. We’re going to fix that now. Sit on the edge here beside me.”

“You’re going to learn how to get me off. And, I hope, all the lucky women who follow after me.”

“Start by playing with my tits, like Diego did. I’m vain, I love them, they’re my best feature. You might never feel or see a better set. Use your hands. Yes, that’s what I like.”

“Feel their weight, pull them, pet them.”

“Nipples are reactive. When I’m excited, they harden, they point. Their brown surrounds, the areolas, they get a little bumpy. Notice this?”

“Imagine my nipples are connected directly with my pussy and clit. I think for most of us, they are.”

“Some women like rough play, some prefer a tender touch. I’m kind of in the middle, I think.”

“Don’t assume; don’t guess. Use your words. Ask me.”

“Good, you were paying attention. After twenty years of marriage, my husband knows these well.”

“Move your right hand down towards my pussy. Don’t touch my clit yet, just rub around it, use my natural slickness to play with and separate my little inside lips. If it’s dry down there, stop! She’s not ready, and you need to back off and find out what’s problematic, frightening, or distracting to her.”

“If she’s wet like I am now, you can start rubbing around on her pussy lips and eventually on her clit. If she comes, party on! Keep watching her reactions. It’s going to be time for licking. Do the same as with your finger. Circle around before you go directly to her clit.”

“Lesson over, Roberto. I’m desperate. Show me you remember, tits, then fingers, then tongue. If I come, just keep going. We girls can come over and over. Get to it!”

Roberto followed her lesson plan perfectly, and his mother had four powerful orgasms.

“It’s recess, Roberto. Give me that big cock so I can blow you.” Roberto obeyed quickly, and he blew a huge volume of semen into her willing mouth.

“Come here, Diego. You too deserve a treat.” She started sucking Diego, just the way he preferred, but then noticed Roberto was still hard.

“I always wanted to do this. You two stand side by side and put your tasty cocks together. They’re too big, but I’m going to try sucking both of you at the same time.”

Kneeling on the carpet she grabbed both shafts. From her viewpoint, they were identical. Pushing the tips together, she licked at both heads. But as much as she tried, she just couldn’t stretch her lips around both at once. She sat back on her heels.

“Sorry, guys, you’re just too big. For now, it’s one at a time. Roberto, go back on the chair, and pay attention as Diego feasts on my pussy. Honey, you know what to do.”

Laying crookedly on the bed, Diego’s wet cock was pointed directly towards his son. Reminded of Eric, Roberto had an urge to suck on his dad’s big veiny cock. Dismissing the idea, he watched his father lick her into a quivering puddle of bliss.

Diego knew it was time for the big finish. Moving up her body, he slotted his cock head into her vagina and slammed it home. He firmly banged at her pussy, maybe 20 strokes, and exploded inside her. Usually, he got a comment or a squeeze when he finished spurting. But she was still.

It was all too much for her, Alondra had fainted.

Watching his father forcefully fucking his mother was enough to take Roberto over the edge. He looked at his left hand, covered in come. What to do? Remembering Eric, he licked his hand clean. The taste and texture were strong; he thought of sour cream. “Well, it’s convenient. I think I will get used to the taste,” he thought.

Still balls-deep in his wife’s pussy, Diego saw Roberto licking up his own come. His softening cock throbbed. Diego rarely masturbated, but he did self-taste when he came on his belly and chest. It wasn’t ice cream, but he didn’t mind the taste.

Something to think about in the future, thought Diego.

Alondra roused and realized her whole groin had become a happy and hairy swamp.

“Honey, move your cute butt off me, you’re squishing me. Roberto, your lessons are over for tonight, except go get a damp washcloth with warm water and wipe me down. Your future lover will appreciate your thoughtfulness.”

Played out, all three Garcias were asleep in the big bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.