Children and Parents - Cover

Children and Parents

Copyright© 2022 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 10: Training Begins

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Training Begins - Roberto is 18 and preparing for university. His big problem is dating, he turns to his parents for help. Once they get him going, he meets the woman who changes his life forever. And her daughter, age 4. In a laundromat, of all the unlikely places! In this story, lust and love inter-twine. Food plays a big part. There's a little pee play in the shower. Nobody gets naked with the little girl. Buying a major appliance is a romantic gesture. Tiny bit of Ma/Ma.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Slow  

“Husband, I want you to go in the corner chair, watching. Offer advice, if you see anything.”

“Son, I’m going to teach you how to lovingly seduce a woman, without scaring her with that third leg you’re sporting.”

“The first thing, even though you’re sure that she’s attracted to you, is NOT to grope her. If she tolerates groping, that gives her permission to grope you back, and that’s when you’ll lose her. You have to control yourself. Instead, warm her up with kisses and soft words. Don’t talk about her tits. Don’t tell her that her ass is perfect, even if it is.”

“Like yours, honey,” interjected Diego.

“Shut up, Diego! You can kiss it later.”

“Look into her eyes. And smile, all the time. Compliment her outfit, not her body parts. Tell her how you miss her, even if it’s only been a couple of days. And for pity’s sake, always kiss her, when you greet her, and when she leaves.”

“Forget that I’m naked right now. We’re going to practice kissing. Find your calm center and touch her arm or shoulder. Move in slowly and tilt your head so your noses don’t collide. Never forget to close your eyes. She’ll remember your kisses, if you put in the effort.”

“Now imagine I’m a college girl, fully clothed, and you just finished a nice dinner. Time for that first kiss.”

Roberto leaned in, closed his eyes, and pressed his slightly parted lips to hers. His hand moved up and gently caressed her cheek. In his mind, he wasn’t kissing his mother, he was kissing Sophie.

Breaking apart, she was visibly flushed and spoke in a feathery voice.

“Wow. You get an A++ from me. Diego, watch how he kisses. If they were on me, I’d be already soaking my panties.

“Remember, you’re just kissing, no groping. Hold her hand, cup her face or hold her head or neck while you’re kissing. Kiss me again!”

The repeat was just as hot.

“Advanced kissing: use your tongue, just the tip, think of having a little dance together. Don’t drill for oil, don’t slobber like a Labrador, meet her where she’s at.”

Afterwards, Alondra pulled away. Reddened from her face down into her neck and upper chest. “Look at my flush. That’s true arousal. You don’t see that in porn, the moaning means nothing.”

Only you and Diego can get me this hot, just by kissing.”

“With great kissing, your girlfriend will want to go further. Let her guide you, she might put your hand on her breast, on her butt, or even between her legs. You will be all steamed up, but still restrain yourself. Remember Linda’s reaction. All your focus is on her feeling comfortable and safe in your arms, not pressured. You are proving she can trust you in a sexy situation. And she will love you all the more for it.”

“Your instinct is to leap and paw at her, like a starving dog seeing fresh meat. Young men are like that, she knows, and she fears.”

“But you’re an adult, not an animal.”

Phase Two.”

“Past kissing, you need a safe private place. That means a hotel room, not the back seat of a car.” Undress her so that you can get her off with your hand or tongue. You’ll want to fuck, but wait, she comes first.”

“I’ll say it again. She comes first.

“Think about the past hour. We just broke all these rules I just covered. Why?

Here’s why. I know you, and I trust you. So those two huge wonderful drooling dicks waving in my face didn’t frighten me.”

“Roberto, my son, did Miss Linda know you and trust you like that?

“No, mother.”

“And that’s why she panicked, when she found the monster in your pants. Are we clear?”

“Yes, mother. Very clear. Thank you. I love you.”

“I love you too, Roberto.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.