Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

I intentionally avoided Jim and Deuce all day at school. I didn’t like them, and I didn’t want to call them Sir. I kept touching my chain, playing with the lock. I got a lot of stares from people for wearing it – but it was kind of cool. I have to admit, I was apprehensive at first – but now I thought it completed the look I was going for with the trashy-bimbo look.

We’d probably do this a few more days and then tell Scotty the truth – that we were pulling his leg the entire time. I might as well embrace it for now though and enjoy the attention I was getting.

I did text my brother for permission to take a shit – and yes, I put the cigarette in my mouth after it had been up my ass all day. Even though there was really no way for him to know. It felt like I’d be cheating if I didn’t.

Honestly, I’d suck on something that had been in my ass any day of the week before I’d put a lit one of those cigarettes in my mouth.

If Scotty’s story WAS true – then he did me a real favor making me stop such a nasty habit. Mom must have known. How would I have kept it a secret from her.

I wondered if I could ask anyone else? They may wonder why I don’t remember. I may have been crafty enough to keep it a secret and then it ends up getting back to mom and creating drama that is no longer necessary because the problem was solved.

Did I tell him to erase those boys from my memory too? So, they wouldn’t tempt me from smoking again? They may have been a bad influence on me. I know I had boyfriends, but I couldn’t tell you, their names.

I was having doubts and second thoughts about this game now that I believed it to be real. I suppose you could say that I was conflicted because my doubts came and went. The thing that I kept telling myself was that hypnosis was obviously not a scientific fact or real scientists would study it. This was all mumbo-jumbo and if Scotty was really performing a science experiment – then he was not following the scientific method.

How did I even know what the ‘scientific method’ was? I felt like I read about it somewhere. I couldn’t remember, so maybe Scotty was using some of it. I didn’t know what he scribbled down in his book about us. The point was, I was fairly certain that hypnosis belonged with chiropractors, acupuncturists, and holistic herbal supplements and the realm of scams – therefore by logical conclusion it could not work.

Then at times, I found myself doing things that I thought I would never do. When I asked a boy to finger fuck me, I was terrified, but I liked getting fingered and he did an okay job. So, what was the harm?

Then I would overthink things a little and start wondering if that feeling of satisfaction that what I was doing was what I wanted – was exactly what Scotty told me to think. Then I would work myself into doubts and start to worry I was living in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I won’t lie to you – I would drop into in a panic mode. I felt like the things I knew were no longer to be trusted

Who was I? What did I really like?

I promptly reported to the cubby at the end of the day as instructed. My brother and sister hadn’t arrived yet, but Deuce and Jim were hanging out when I got there. I think they skipped their last class.

“Go ahead and strip. There is no one in the quad now,” Deuce said. The quad was empty except for a few birds picking through the remains of people’s lunches that were discarded on the ground. Kids didn’t hang here after school. Well, all except these two losers anyway.

“I’d like to wait for my brother, Sir.”

“Scott said you had to respect muh authoritah,” Deuce imitated Cartman from South Park. That only made me like him less.

“I have to RESPECT you not obey you.”

“Show me your cigarette,” he said.

I sighed, turned around, and lifted my skirt, then I bent over slightly, pulled my ass cheeks apart and let him have a long look. Jim chuckled that it was a waste of a good Marlboro Light – but I had a nice “dumper”.

“I like that you shaved your snatch. When did you do that?”

“Seen enough, Sir?”

“No, now answer my question or I’ll tell your brother you were rude.”

“I shaved it last night. I like it bald. How did I know you?”

“Heh, you probably don’t want to know if you asked him to make you forget us.”

He was right about that. I probably should not ask. I mean – that’s assuming that my brother TRULY had the power to erase memories. “It’s possible I blocked you out because you are an asshole.”

“The only asshole I see is holding a cigarette and winking at me.”

That was funny. I giggled a little. Deuce may not be that bad after all.

“Now you tell me something?”

“Fine, give me permission to let stop showing you my ass, Sir?”

“No,” Deuce said bluntly. I sighed and looked straight ahead. I wished I could summon a silent fart and teach him a lesson. I was trying to be nice though. “How much is Scotty paying you to pretend like you’ve been brainwashed into being a total bimbo? I mean, you are doing a good job and I am sure you are earning every penny – but what if I doubled it. Would you pretend to be my bimbo?”

His question told me something. It told me that he didn’t believe I was hypnotized. “What makes you think I am doing this for the money?”

“You don’t do anything if it doesn’t benefit Tig O’Brian.”

“It benefits her by teaching her respect, ending bad habits and silly behaviors, and reinforcing the good habits that will make my sister successful in life,” Scotty rounded the corner. He was smacking my sister’s ass with a belt as she held her skirt up and let him spank her ass red. “Come on, Bunny! Stop dragging ass.”

“Ooh, listen to that belt sizzle,” Deuce admired my brother’s cold-hearted thrashing of my sister’s ass. Bethany looked miserable as he drove her forward. Her hair was a mess, and she had a tear rolling down her eyes.

“Girls only learn when butts burn,” Scotty smiled to his friends but ignored me.

I dropped my skirt and stood up to greet my Master.

“No one gave you permission to stop holding that position. I assumed one of the guys told you to show them the cigarette?”

“Yes Master.” I assumed it didn’t matter if these guys knew about my relationship with my brother now.

“Master?” Deuce smirked.

“Listen, I told you that you can make her flash her skirt. That means a quick lift and then drop it back. Tig is too dumb to tell you no. Around school, it’s got to be a quick flash from now on.”

“I did tell him No, Master. He told me to strip before you got here.”

“Yeah, in the future if I am running behind and they are here, ask their permission. As long as there are no teachers or students, then go ahead and strip and stand in the position. You can also offer to suck their cocks if they want,” Scotty told me in a very serene and slow manner. He didn’t seem impatient, but he also didn’t seem to think any of what he just said should bother me in the slightest.

“Guys, you can play with my toys, but you can’t break my toys. You invite other guys out here, or you try to tempt Tig into bad habits, or tell her to do things I didn’t approve of then we can’t have this arrangement.”

“Yeah, okay,” Deuce spit on the ground.

“Strip and get into the position,” my brother said. He didn’t say change into our clothes. He just said to strip. I quickly removed my shirt and began to undress – despite my misgivings. I was getting turned on by the idea of actual public nudity. I was technically streaking or flashing or whatever you want to call it.

“I saw the cigarette. Good job, Tig. You did well. You may put it in your mouth and hold it there until I tell you put a cock in it.”

I knew I’d have to suck these guys off and I was really disgusted by the idea. I liked dicks, but I didn’t want to do them any favors – even if it would be enjoyable to smoke a cock the way they puffed one of their cigarettes.

“What did this one does wrong?” Deuce asked about my sister’s behavior he admired my sister’s rosy bottom.

“She started questioning me, and the benefits of what suggestions I have implanted.”

“I am sorry, Master,” my sister rubbed her backside and looked contrite. She was naked before I was. She didn’t have much on. “I was having doubts, but you have helped me to appreciate what you are doing for me – for us.”

Bethany assumed the position, legs apart, hands behind her back.

“That’s quite alright. Just relax, now. Take a deep breath, and turn off your thoughts, your doubts and your worries. You over think about the things you shouldn’t, and under think about the things you should. I will do the thinking for you. Just be – just be present in the moment for me. Let yourself go and relax,” he began slowly putting us in trance.

“From now on, you have progressed in your re-education and programming, and you must evolve, to continue the journey.”

Master laid out new humiliating and degrading rules in front of these total strangers – who apparently knew me.

“When you are naked, you will pull your ass cheeks as far apart as you can when you assume the position if you are naked. You will relax your ass cheeks and bend forward slightly so that your fat cunt can be seen from behind. You will imagine a tall lover, mounting you from behind. He slides in to your offering and takes you from any hole. You are ready for him because you are wet and open. Are you ready for your lover?”

“Yes Master,” I moaned.

I could imagine a big black dick sliding into my pussy at any moment. “You are going to feel yourself constantly aroused, on the edge of orgasm- but not quite there. You are going to get more and more turned on the more exposed and vulnerable you are. Feel the wind against your bare asses. You are stark naked on the school grounds. The janitor, or a teacher could be leaving for the day. You could be caught out here naked and I have your clothes – that makes you wet. It turns you on. When people want to look at you, it makes you horny. It turns you on. You horny little sluts,” Scotty said. He started repeating that a lot when he began his mantras.

It was like every time we had another trance session, he was getting bolder and upping the ante. Making the rules stricter, and once we met his expectations, he reset them and raised them.

What began as a simple flash of my tit – was now this complete change in the way I lived, and I liked it. I feared it – but I also welcomed it and that was a hard thing for me to get my head around.

“What are these?” My brother lifted my heavy boobs and gave them a squeeze.

“My tits, Sir?”

“Magnificent,” he used the word from Charlotte’s web. “You have milk sacks, udders, cow-tits. They should be slapped, pulled, and groped. You do not mind if total strangers see them, touch them, or grab them, do you?”

“No, I do not mind, Sir.” I kind of didn’t.

“Do you like it when they do?”

“I think I would like it, Sir. I’ve never had that happen.”

“It will tonight. What is this?” Master rubbed my pussy with his fingers and pushed down on my clit.

“My pussy, Sir?”

“Wrong,” he squeezed so hard that I thought he was going to pull my clit off. “This is the fat cunt of a dumb whore. You will ONLY call it a cunt when referring to it, this dank, wet hole.”

“Yes, Sir, my cunt,” I shuddered a little.

“Cunts are not delicate like vaginas. They have to be treated roughly and punished. They have to be stretched, squeezed, and filled with loads of cum. Do you agree?”

“I do, yes,”

“Do you mind if a total stranger were to fuck that cunt?”

“No Sir,” I was so fucking horny that I would have fucked a baseball bat – and any guy with a hard dick would be an upgrade.

“Yes, you mind, you stupid cow. You will say no if anyone asks you to fuck. You must have MY permission give head, to take it up the ass or in your stinky cunt. I am the one that owns this hole, I decide who gets to nut in it. You are a nun any other time – besides when I give you permission.”

“But...”

“You have doubts? Let’s erase those doubts, my little sea-cow. What question can I provide clarity too?” my brother asked patiently.

“You said my sister can play with me,”

“Stop thinking,” my brother shoved three fingers in my pussy and began to play with me. “You are thinking two steps ahead and not present in the moment. I said you can’t get laid – no dicks. You do not think ahead. This is how you get confused and lost. You stubbornly insist on not letting me help you. That means this process takes longer. You can take all the fingers you can hold in any hole. You love to be teased, touched, and grabbed. As long as when you are in public you are not going to get caught, expelled or doing it in front of the rest of the family. The only person who CANNOT finger your holes is YOU. Your sister will take care of your needs at home.”

“Yes Master, thank you...” I was sweating and horny. My breathing became more rapid.

“Shit, this bitch is really getting all swampy!” Jim said. He didn’t speak much.

“Jim, please let me do the talking. Do not interrupt. You can observe but you need to be a fly on the wall.”

“Yeah, as long as I get a nut,” Jim didn’t seem to think there was a lot of value in new rules.

“Let’s go back to the anatomy of a good slut like you, Tig,” my brother rolled my head slowly by tugging my hair gently. “He turned me around. I didn’t close my legs. I sort of crab-walked my way in a half-circle. I was holding my ass cheeks apart.

“Look at this big asshole. You love showing it off, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir”

“You love licking other people’s assholes, don’t you ass licker?”

“Yes, Sir”

“You are going to lick Jim and Deuce’s dirty, hairy asses aren’t you?”

“If they will let me, yes Sir”

I could visualize, a hairy, disgusting man’s asshole – it smelled like Kraft cheese and was sweaty and dirty. I don’t know why I agreed to do it. I hoped I could actually do what I agreed to do. A deal is a deal.

“You can ASK anyone to let you lick their ass hole. You like to do it so much, that you feel like it’s perfectly natural to ask a total stranger if he would let you go down on his ass. You need my permission to give a BJ, but you can eat all the ass you want like it’s an endless buffet. Does this turn you on?”

Strangely it did. I know it shouldn’t have but it was so nasty, it made me excited to hear my brother say that. “You can eat all the pussy you care to eat as well. If anyone asks, you will feel this deep, burning desire to find a way to make it happen.”

I wondered what would happen if someone told me to kiss their ass, but they were clearly being facetious. I guess I’d find out how literal my programming was - if it existed at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.