Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

That night after the extended bath my pussy felt so good. I wanted to get fucked so badly. I was horny all of the time and now more than ever I craved a dick- any dick would be fine.

My pussy was freshly shaved and shaved. I could tell my sister was as horny as I was. We were both insatiably in need of some dick. Fingers would do, dildos, pretty much anything shaped like a penis.

I barely cared that Scotty made us leave the bathroom in the nude and walk to our room. We shared a hallway with our brothers.

However, my sister did seem alarmed. I remember after Scotty left to get the sock from his room. He warned us before he left it would take him a little while. “My brothers will follow me back here if I just yank out one of their cum rags and leave with it. I have to be discreet – but if they follow me back. I want you to remain naked, ha-hah...”

My sister and I were lying on the bed pretending to be studying and licking each other’s bodies.

“He’s going to keep using the threat of our brothers finding out about the hypnosis to terrify us,” my sister predicted. It was true. We both knew it was probably a matter of time before they figured out something was going to happen. We needed to be ready for that possibility even if it frightened us.

The thought of just quitting did not occur to me. I was too deep into this fantasy.

“We could tell them that we are being blackmailed? They’d believe it,” I suggested.

“Yeah, but what if they think Scotty is an asshole for making us do all these perverted things and kick his ass? I wanted to fuck with his head and have a laugh – not ruin his life.”

“True,” I nuzzled her, and bit her neck slightly. “We could come clean and tell them we are hypnotized, and we have no choice to do what Scotty says but that we asked him for this,” I offered. The truth felt like the obvious choice.

“Oh yeah, hey Dan and Matt. We are total bimbos. Watch Danny call me Beth-baby! Fuck, they’d freak out though, that would be funny! That was so cool,” my sister theorized.

“What if they freak out and tell Mom and Dad though?” I wondered.

“Yeah, they DEFINITELY wouldn’t think that was funny.”

“Mom told me she liked the new me tonight and told me she loved me,” I said.

“Are you sure that isn’t a memory that Scotty implanted? That doesn’t sound like mom at all!” my sister teased me and bit my nipple in response to my rough play.

“So, you do BELIEVE That the hypnosis is actually work on some level?”

“No, I believe that it is funny to think that it is, and you seem too gullible enough to take everything so seriously.”

“Did I used to boss you around all the time?” I asked. I didn’t think I did but somehow it felt I had to ask to be sure.

“I mean, yeah, you are kind of pushy. You couldn’t help but ask to make me smack your pussy every night?”

“If you don’t want to do it, I can tell him I changed my mind!”

“First of all, you can’t because that isn’t how hypnosis works. You know that, you silly-billy. We read up on his hypnosis jibber-jabber so that he won’t see through our little scheme. We know exactly how to behave so he thinks we took the red pill and are his mindless slut-zombo-whores or whatever,” She explained.

“Scotty makes the rules and implants suggestions, but we are just goofing on him. Second of all, yeah, I want to kick your ass. I just didn’t want you to be pissed off at me. If I knew I could really get wicked, I would attach your nipples to a car battery and hang you by your neck in the closet while I jabbed forks in your ass.”

I assumed my sister was kidding. Hanging me by my tits or neck was very extreme – although I could perfectly visualize it. If it was done as a joke, then I’d be safe. “You wouldn’t do that to me would you?”

My sister made a fist, balled it up, and punched me hard right in the crotch while I lay with her in her own bed. A stabbing pain ran up to my mid-section and took away my breath. I had the strangest orgasm of my life when I could not breathe. I didn’t close my legs.

“Did you like that?” she asked.

“I didn’t mind it,” I absorbed the pain and quickly recovered after the initial tightness, my pussy began to swell but I could take another.

“This is supposed to be fun. If I start torturing, you or do something that really hurts, and you get pissed are you going to hold it against me and think I am a rotten bitch?”

I didn’t know what to say. “I don’t want to promise you that, but I know you mean well. I guess, my question is...” I wasn’t sure how to find the right words to ask what I wanted to ask. “Would you stop if I did get angry?”

“What kind of question is that?” Bethany pulled away from me. I was enjoying the intimacy of our snuggling on the bed, and the smell of our bodies as we wrapped our legs around each other and touched. “Obviously, I would stop.”

“What if I told you that I would like you to try to make me angry? And not stop? Even If I act like I am miserable?” I had dreams where I was a test subject lately and strangers were doing horrible things to me while fucking me ragged.

“That’s very dangerous, Sis. You don’t really understand what you are offering me,” she punched me on the tit and then pulled my nose hard, before biting my neck and yanking my hair. “That didn’t bother you?” she was testing me.

“Yeah, it bothered me obviously,” I said.

“Are you going to get mad if I do things like that to you?”

“Yes, I’d like to get angry, cry and beg you to stop, as long as you promise you won’t?” Why was I being so cavalier about my personal safety and comfort.

“Are you sure?”

“Today, Scotty made me shove an entire bar of soap up my ass when I suggested he not stick his fingers in my ass. I was mad, because it really hurt but I did it. I could have told him I had enough and that I am done with this. It was all just a goof, but I kind of wanted you to see it. I was sort of proud of it. I don’t know why.”

“I still think hypnosis is bull crap, but I think what we are learning are things that turn us on. Stand up and put your hands behind your back.”

She took down the curtain rod and positioned me between the desk and my bed. She made me straddle the curtain rod and sit down on it. “This is how you are to sit when you use the computer from now on.”

“Okay,” I agreed.

“I am going to make you cry until snot runs down your nose. Spread your legs so that I can stab your fat cunt lips with paper clips,” she said. I didn’t flinch. She tied my hands behind my back with my belt. I could have broken out, but I didn’t. I obediently exposed my body to my sister while she bent some paperclips until the sharp ends were like spears. “Are you sure you don’t want a safe word?”

“What is a safe word?”

“You need to study more about BDSM relationships. You can read all about it while I torture you,” she googled it for me since my hands were bound. I couldn’t move. I was vulnerable and unable to defend myself – helpless. It felt so new and exciting – like I didn’t know what might happen next and even if I did – I could not do anything about it.

It made me feel like I was Nell from those old Dudley Doo-Right cartoons. Dudley was Royal Mountie from Canada. His arch-nemesis Snidely Whiplash would kidnap Nell and then tie her to the train tracks. She was little more than a prop while Dudley raced against time to save her from certain doom. She must have been so horny and terrified!

A safe word is used to interrupt a scene during sex, mostly in BDSM relationships. Usually, words entirely unrelated to the situation, such as “red, banana, shelf, chair” etc., are used as safe words. A safe word is important for both submissive and dominant partners to create a safe and comfortable space for everyone involved.

The whole thing sounded like it would spoil the illusion. Nell would never have been able to enjoy the feeling of being danger if she knew she could stop the train at any time, collect her things and go about her business.

“Please do not make me,” I answered her.

“Hah, that’s a good safe word, nice and simple,” my sister jabbed a paper clip into my pussy and stuck it right into my tender flesh. I cried out a little but tried to keep my voice down.

“No, please do not make me have a safe word. I’d rather not,” I thought that was clear when I said it the first time.

“Can we continue this even after Scotty figures out, we are just fucking with his head?” she stuck a paper clip into my areola, right where the milk duct is, and twisted it. The pain was excruciating, and I struggled to hold myself up.

“Do you think he will? How long are you prepared to obey him?”

“I’ll do it until it stops being fun and rewarding or until you stop,” my sister assured me as she drove another paperclip into my other nipple. She treated my tits like shish kebabs on skewers.

“Wait, what if I don’t stop but it stops being fun and rewarding to you?”

“You really want to be 87 years old with me in the old folk’s home like this? Maybe I could decorate you with Christmas tree lights and hang bulbs on your clit to brighten up the rec center?”

“No, not that long, but are we doing this for a few days? Weeks? Months?” snot was dripping down my nose and a tear was welling up in my eyes.

“I think WE are doing this for as long as WE are together. I like inflicting pain on you, and I like the idea that you will let me even if you don’t enjoy it,” my sister forced the entire joint of the curtain rod into my asshole as she pushed me down and pushed four of her fingers into my pussy and made a fist. “The question is how long we are going to do what Scotty tells us?”

“Yes,” I breathed in and out deeply. I went to that mansion with the fireplace and the banister. I could feel intense pain as my sister fist fucked my pussy that made my heart race in a way that was incredibly uncomfortable. The scent of my pussy was permeating the room. If anyone walked in while we were like this, we’d be toast. There was no explaining this – and that risk only made me more excited.

“How long do you think you can stand obeying Scotty?”

“What if I told you that I would like you to decide?” I asked. I didn’t want to lay it all out on the table, but there it was. I wasn’t going to make a bet about doing this as long as she did it. I would continue even if she stopped as long as she told me to do it. I felt like she’d be doing me a favor. “I don’t trust my own judgment anymore. I was a Christmas Tree, fully loaded with white and red Christmas balls, rapped in pin lights, and tinsel, bound tightly and naked in a room full of the elderly celebrating the Holiday while drinking egg nog and playing with my fat tits when you described us at age 87.”

“What if you change your mind and want to stop though? That’s not fair to me. I’d feel like you promised.”

“A deal is a deal,” I assured her.

We didn’t conclude our discussion because the door swung open, and my jaw did as well.

It was my brother – thank God. However, he was furious with us. “What did I tell you in the bathroom?”

“A lot of things,” my sister replied defensively as she backed away from him. He shut the door and I nearly fell off the pole.

“Stand up fully, but don’t remove any of those needles or the curtain rod! I’ll deal with you later. Go stand in the window with your tits pressed to the windowpane and hold your ass cheeks apart.”

I did as I was told.

“I told you that you cannot boss your sister around.”

“She told me that I could,” my sister countered.

“Who do you obey? Me or her?”

“You?”

“Are you asking me now or telling me, Bunny?”

They argued a little but, in the end, he began to put her into a deep trance. He used the same word images he used the other night to paint a room. This time it was a much more sexual place. He made her lay on the bed and hold her legs up and apart so that she was exposed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.