Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

When we arrived home, I breathed a sigh of relief and raced upstairs. My brother followed. I knew he would try to hypnotize us again, and I was ready for that. He talked a lot about reaffirmation – and I was looking forward to fucking with his head by acting out all his devious little commands.

I have to admit that despite feeling certain that hypnosis didn’t work, I kept wondering what Scotty would make me do if it REALLY did.

“Do you mind if I take off my clothes, Scotty?” I asked when I got in the door. I remembered I was supposed to ask permission. I had replayed the scenario in my head a thousand times today.

I loved getting naked, and I knew that wasn’t the hypnosis because it felt so organically natural to want to be nude. I was having fun with this game, and my brother had already seen me naked -so what is the big deal? He knows what I have between my legs.

“First, show me your classwork folders and books,” he said. I was surprised he wouldn’t let me undress. I handed him my backpack and waited. Party pooper! I thought to myself. I wanted to get right into the perverted dares we were playing earlier. We were going to anyway – might as well start now AND then check out the grades.

“In the future, I would like you to present me your books, point out your classwork and homework. It is important I see progress, or I may have to modify your programming.”

“Yes, Scott,” I agreed with him. That was fine.

“You may both stand.”

My brother pointed to an area right in front of him. My sister and I instinctively took a position facing him. I felt like I had déjà vu. I thought maybe I had a dream about doing this before. My brother had a way of making you feel like that. He repeated things over and over and even though it was the first time I heard them – it felt like I had heard it all before.

We stood there waiting for him to acknowledge us. It was fairly anti-climactic. He didn’t really need to examine our work. It was all good. I had made sure to actually pay attention in class today, so that I could convince him that our school work actually improved.

School was easy, my classes were not hard at all. I didn’t get good grades, because it was all boring stuff that didn’t challenge me. It was easy to get good grades if you can get past the boring part of actually doing the work.

I expected my brother to start on the kinky stuff right away. Instead, I had to stand with my hands behind my back and wait. It was boring and I wanted things to be interesting. It was hard being patient. I waited though – I waited and waited.

“Your progress is not good, Tiggy,” my brother said as he leafed through my work. “Sloppy, incomplete. You will clean my room when I am finished with you.”

What? Was he joking? I actually paid attention. We hadn’t been at this very long. What did he expect? Now he was going to make me clean his room?

One thing mom has never made us do is clean up the boys’ room. That has ALWAYS been their responsibility. I was mortified. What would Danny and Matt say? Would Mom even permit us to even do that for them?

I didn’t want to, but it would probably blow my brother’s mind and totally convince him I was actually hypnotized if I did it. I would do it if my sister did!

It rubbed me the wrong to be told I didn’t do a good job. I normally don’t care what people think about what I do. If they don’t like it – it’s their problem! Yet, I found myself really needing his approval! I earned it after all!

I also certainly didn’t like being called Tiggy. This was all a game though – so I’d grin and bear it. I thought to myself that Scotty was in for a rude awakening when this was all over, and I told him I’d just been goofing on him. I’d have to play it cool – but I think he noticed I was disappointed when he called me Tiggy.

“You did well, considering it was your first day under suggestion, Bethany.”

“Thank you,” my sister chuckled with a humble modesty and accepted the compliment. We weren’t under any suggestions. It was just a fun and playful practical joke. I hoped my sister didn’t tell him that we were playing him. I’d like to see how long we could keep it going.

“You will clean our room tomorrow,” he said it like it was an order. Fat chance! I’d flash at school, I’d even play with his dick but I felt very strongly that I was not going to perform a chore that I didn’t HAVE to do. Cleaning the boy’s room was not even ON the chore wheel because Mom expected them to handle that themselves.

Bethany seemed disappointed. She sighed a little. I could tell she was feeling the same way, but she didn’t protest.

“Are you feeling lazy and unhelpful, Bunny?” my brother raised his eyebrows in a cautionary warning. He was a year younger than us and despite that, he was letting all this power go to his head! He was really playing the part of the boss.

“No, not at all. I’d just like to help my sister tonight. It’s not fair she has to do it all by herself,” my sister was clearly lying, but I think Scott bought it. That was a good save.

“Lift your skirts up all the way so that your pussies are exposed, and stand with your legs wide apart,” he said.

I was hoping he wasn’t going to send us to his room with our pussies exposed! That might make it funnier though. It seemed a little over the top for a joke – even if it would be funny to see Matt and Danny’s faces when we act like exposing ourselves while we clean is perfectly normal. It would be radiant!

He began to speak his hypnosis words - about counting and desire, he painted a picture of fairy maids cleaning the castle of three giants. “We are going to address how you walk and present yourself. You are never to slouch,” he ran his fingers around our bodies as if he had an electric forcefield around us and stiffened our shoulders and forced our chests out. He made us clench our ass cheeks and then walk with a sway.

“This is how good girls like you walk. You show accentuate your curves, your hips, your bodies and you try to make men smile when they see your hips sway and your tits bounce. You like to show off, don’t you?”

We agreed and paced back and forth with our shoulders back, tits pushed out and asses swishing slightly. It was kind of sexy but a little over the top. He placed heavy books on our heads. “You enjoy studying books, but books can also teach you other things.”

Scotty told us they were light as a feather, constant reminders of the grace with which we were to move. He placed them on our heads and made us balance them while we tried to wiggle and jiggle our asses. Anytime one of us dropped the book, Scotty scolded us and called us by our punishment name. Then he instructed the other girl to high step in place.

“Bend over Tiggy and start oinking like the pig you are.”

I didn’t hesitate. I had to maintain the joke that we were hypnotized. This didn’t even feel humiliating. It DID me make me feel humble, terrific, and radiant.

I bent over, spread my legs, and grabbed my ankles instinctively. It felt very natural to hold this position even though I was fully exposing both my cooter and my pooter to him. He reminded me that I would be trimming it later that night. “May I shave it bald for you?”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you Tiggy?”

I actually would – I was planning to keep it that way even after we finally finish our little experiment with Scotty.

His answer was Yes, which filled me with Joy. However, he shocked me by hitting me very hard with the book. “The crushing weight of the book is like a crashing wall on your senses. The spanking is humiliating, and yet you know you must be punished because you dropped your book when walking. It should be effortless, so it must be your own clumsy carelessness. You will do better!”

He made me repeat that I would do better ten times as he spanked my ass. It hurt, but I let him spank me. I am sure my ass was glowing red. The funny thing is that after a few minutes I began to feel tingles in my buttocks that were extremely pleasurable. I dropped my book again and he spanked me again.

He only spanked my sister twice, but he spanked me four times before he was satisfied that we could walk properly. I have to admit – it was pretty funny. He really believed I was hypnotized. I thought I was doing a pretty poor job of pretending I hated being spanked.

He repeated his trance words. I do not remember what they were – it was all kind of a blur. He dropped a pencil on the ground, and I was keenly aware of where it fell. My attention was focused only on the pencil and nothing else.

“Today, you didn’t want to show off because I told you that nobody should know that you obey me. I am going to give you some guidance around our brothers and parents. You like guidance. Don’t you? You crave it.”

We agreed. He made us speak and not nod. “You must visualize the answer, vocalize the answer. You must reaffirm the answer in your very being. It is something you now believe.”

He smiled and then held up a pencil with a wicked smile on his face. It seemed as if he were showing it to us so that he could cram it up our asses. “Oops, I dropped a pencil. You will instinctively do the right thing and pick that up, won’t you?”

We both bent down to pick it up.

“No, Tiggy and Bunny. That’s not it. Show me how sluts like you pick something up.” He pulled our skirts down and made us practice picking up the pencil by sticking our butts out, and just bending over at the waist. There would be no way we could get away with that in the common areas of the house.

“This is how you pick up things when Danny, Matt, or Mom and Dad are not around. Now let me show you how you pick up things when they are present. You need to be aware of your surroundings. This is for their benefit – not your own modesty. They don’t want to see your fat pussies and big fat asses.”

He allowed us a much more modest squat. It was still a little awkward, but I was grateful. “When you hear me tell you slut mode, I want you to pick things up and show off as much as possible. When I tell you to return to good girl mode, you will pick things up this way. Do you like being good girls?”

“Yes”

“Good, that is why you will clean up my room as good girls. Even if Matt and Danny are in there. You may tell them that you just felt like being nice. You will be polite and answer their questions, but you will not tell them that you are acting upon these suggestions and trigger words.”

Well, thank God for that! I’d never live it down with them.

“I want to prepare you for one more thing. If Danny or Matt asks if you have on panties, I want you to lie and say that you do. You won’t get in trouble for that since I told you to tell a white lie. You will get in much more trouble if they find out about our programming sessions. They might tell mom if they found out about our arrangement. You don’t want that.”

I did feel queasy about anyone finding out about our little games. We were supposed to be goofing on my brother. I doubted anyone else but him would believe we were actually hypnotized. What would they think of us for teasing him like this? It was all very confusing.

“What if they don’t believe us?” my sister groaned like a disembodied ghost at a séance in a Haunted House.

“You will offer to flip up your skirt and call their bluff. You can do it really fast and let them think it is a thing. If they still do not believe you then you can say that you must have forgotten them and go put someone – but you won’t like it. They feel restrictive.”

This was getting complicated now. How would we ever remember all of these rules and conditions. “When in doubt, you can ask me what to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.