Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh my god, I can’t stop laughing,” my sister fell on her bed and began to giggle hysterically as she rolled around naked. “You were brilliant!”

“What just happened? You went totally off script!” I said as I sat down at my desk and turned on our computer.

“If I had told you what I was going to say to him it would have seemed scripted. I wanted your reaction to being authentic. I had no idea Scott was going to be like this total freak!! The look on your face when he made you hold your ass cheeks apart was priceless.”

“I thought I kept a straight face?” I really believed. According to my sister, I crossed my eyes, let my tongue hang out, and drooled all over my own tits.

“Mostly, I think he bought it! You looked like you were in a trance. You just made a dumbo bimbo having an incredible orgasm face a few times,” she teased me to the point of blushing.

“So, you weren’t in a trance at all?” I asked her without answering her question. Neither of us got dressed. It didn’t seem to be worth it. We’d be going to bed soon and we’d both seen each other naked by this point.

“Obviously not,” Bethany guffawed.

“Then why did you accuse Scotty of giving you a roofie?” I thought that was over the top. My brother would NEVER have drugged us. She had to know that.

“I wanted to seem like I couldn’t believe I had been hypnotized and assume the worst. He didn’t even sweat the accusation. What are you doing?” she asked.

“I am just reading about hypnosis on the Internet. What if we really WERE hypnotized and we do not know it?”

“We were in total control the entire time. Do you really think any of his suggestions actually worked? KISS! KISS! Come on, crawl over here and kiss,” my sister bent over on her bed and presented her ass to me to kiss.

I didn’t feel even the slightest bit of temptation. “Yeah, well I mean he’s supposed to tell us,” I countered.

“Okay, let me see if I have a recording of his voice, will that do?” my sister held up her phone. She had been recording the entire session. She offered to playback the part where he told us to kiss.

“Why did you do that?”

“I mean, how often are we ever going to do something as fucked up as that?”

“All the time now. After what you started!” I reminded her.

My sister laid flat on the bed and plopped her phone down on her wireless charger. She let out a long breath. “We both started it!” she reminded me and pointed out I was the first one to be hypnotized.

“You didn’t have to lay it on so thick. That glass in the window was chilly! Why did you give him so many ideas?”

“That was clever, wasn’t it?” my sister gloated and preened a little. “I didn’t think the little perv would have much of an imagination. I thought he needed a little push. What would it prove if you just flashed him a little tit? You have to admit, this was kind of fun?”

“Did you really stick your thumb up your own ass?” that was so gross to me. Play with your pussy all day long, but finger your own stinker? That’s a no-no. I had a pretty strong aversion to butt-play and was still embarrassed that I had spread my own ass so wide.

“Want to come smell, my thumb?” my sister smelled the thumb she used as if it was as fragrant as a rose.

“No, but like what if he tells Danny and Matt, or boys at school?”

“First off, NO one is going to believe him.” my sister assured me. She imitated our brother’s voice and said “Hey guys, Tig and Bethany are my little obedient sluts. I hypnotized them.”

“So, what if he brings them up here?”

“Are you going to keep playing along with his games?” my sister spun around to face me. She was laying on top of her sheets and not hiding herself. She had a devious smirk on her face when she asked me the question.

“I do not see how we have much of a choice? Do you want to tell him that you were lying just to fuck with his head?”

“What do you suggest? Do what he tells us for until we are 87 years old?” my sister imitated a doddering old grandmother “Oh boy, I get to kiss my sister and eat plain apple sauce ... let me show you my wrinkled pussy!”

“I do not know, but you had the master plan. I assumed you knew what the next step was going to be?”

“I had no idea what to do next,” my sister rarely said that she didn’t know something. She even seemed dumbfounded as if she had completed the second step in her plan and had no idea what to do next. She rarely apologized (and meant it) as well. “I am horny after all these games. I am going to rub one out. We’ll decide tomorrow.”

My sister and I always had the common decency to have an unspoken rule that we played with ourselves under covers with the lights out. My sister splayed herself out on the bed and began to erotically massage her nipples and pussy.

“Are you going to stare all night or do it too? it’s no big deal after what we just pulled off.”

I looked away to give her some privacy.

“Look, if it makes you comfortable turning out the lights and hiding under the covers, then that’s fine. I am not hypnotized. I can play with myself just fine that way. I just thought why bother since you already saw me get my freak on?”

“Okay,” I said, and I began to rub my aching nipples. They were still throbbing. It was so weird to play with myself out in the open. I suddenly felt immature for having hidden it for all these years. We both knew what was happening on the other side of the room.

“What was your favorite part tonight?” my sister asked as she tickled her clit.

“What was yours?”

“Asked you first,” my sister finger banged herself.

“I guess, it was weird and gross, but you are a good kisser.”

“Obviously,” my sister giggled and demonstrated how she could wield her tongue while kissing the air with her open mouth. I didn’t take compliments well, but my sister tended to assume they were her due at times. “I guess, my favorite part was that we actually pulled it off. He is in his room right now jerking off thinking about how he hypnotized us and has us wrapped around his little finger.”

“You think that he beats off in the bedroom around Matt and David?”

“Do I think our brothers jerk off? You do laundry sometimes. You’ve seen their underwear. Cum and piss stains on the front and poop stripes on the back.”

“Gross!”

“Well, you asked,” my sister giggled playfully. She seemed so sexy when she giggled like that – like she was sharing a dirty secret with me.

“Do you think they do it in front of each other or hide under the covers?”

“Danny probably tells Matt when to jerk off,” my sister chuckled. “I don’t know. Are you picturing it? you really are a freaky bitch.”

“Hey, you are supposed to be nice, Bunny!”

“Oh, don’t call me that! You know that makes me a bad girl!” my sister joked and bounced her behind on the mattress like she was humping it.

“You are a bad girl! You gave him all these dirty ideas, and you convinced me to play along!”

“I am not buying it. Everything you did, you wanted to do, Sis,” my sister called me out. “You wished he would have made you do nastier stuff.”

“Like what?” I asked as I rubbed myself a little harder.

“I bet you would have liked him to tie you up, whip you, and make you bark like a dog?”

I’ve seen fuzzy handcuffs and bondage games in gag stores in the shopping mall. I’ve heard of 50 shades of gray – but barking like a dog? No. I had no interest in any of that.

“If we do this tomorrow, don’t you dare suggest that to him!” I joked.

“Oh, are you ready to continue then?”

“You said we’d talk about it tomorrow,” I reminded her.

“It sounds like you made up your mind. You want to keep stringing him along?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged as I removed one finger and began to play with myself. I didn’t want my sister to think that I was a total freak-a-zoid who had the hots for my brother.

“Cards on the table,” my sister leaned up so she could look at me. “I want to see what he does next. I was just worried you would think I am a slut.”

“Really?” I was happy she admitted that. I knew my sister had lied to my brother, but I believed her when she confessed that she was worried about what I thought about her.

“Yeah, why do you think I shared a room with you all these years and never felt comfortable rubbing one out in front of you?”

That was a valid point. “Pinky swear, that whatever we do together on this stays between us and you aren’t going to judge me?”

My sister offered her pinky and I felt obliged to meet her halfway across our bedroom and touch pinkies, and then swear.

“Even if I like to play with my butt when I rub one out?” she teased playfully.

I nodded. Butts were mudholes that poop came out of – if she wanted to play with hers that was fine with me. I might have to try it just to see what the fuss was about. I would do THAT in private though.

“What if I just used that pinky?” she giggled like a dirty little girl.

That night we masturbated until we passed out and left the lights on in our room. I remember talking about the things we did together. The entire encounter lasted less than an hour, but we spent several long hours recounting it. We giggled like silly schoolgirls and laughed about most of our dirty escapades. That night I dreamt about being tied up and whipped on the bottom after my sister painted the mental image. I was in that mansion that I imagined earlier in the night. It was dark and the only light was a fireplace. I was on a bearskin rug, and it wasn’t Scott that stood over me. It was a faceless, nameless man who was much taller.

That morning I woke up sore. My pussy had been so wet that I think I overdid it when I played with myself. It was a good pain though – felt nice. We hurried up and got ready for school.

I almost put on panties and a bra until my sister reminded me that I had agreed not to wear them. “Even at school?”

“Did he say we could wear them at school?”

“No, but we might get in trouble,” I reminded her.

“A lot of girls go commando at school,” my sister reminded me that there were a ton of girls at my school that didn’t wear panties. Girls were a lot less conservative than they were in my Mother’s Day. They liked to show off.

“What is a teacher going to do? Tell the Principal that he was looking up your skirt and noticed you didn’t have panties on?”

“I am going to wear jeans,” I said. “You also don’t understand. I have monster titties. They bounce so hard that they can give me a black eye or bruise on my tummy. People are going to notice.”

“Okay, so it was all talk last night when you said you wanted to continue and see where this goes?” my sister admired herself in a short skirt and a fairly conservative top. The outline of her nipples peaked through the material a little, but it wasn’t see-through.

“Mom is never going to let you wear this to school,” I said as I flipped her skirt up and revealed her bare naked ass.

“If she bitches, I can politely agree and put on a bra and panties. I guess, you figured out my strategy. All I have to do is wear something that mom is going to hate and then I can put on something else,” my sister observed smartly.

I quickly borrowed one of her short skirts and put on a t-shirt. Mom normally has breakfast ready, but we were late and had to skip it. It took us a while to put on our make-up and do our hair. I didn’t have time to shave my pussy – I planned to shave it bald when I got a chance. I liked how my sister’s pussy looked. It was such a bold choice.

Scott admired us as we sashayed down the stairs. I felt like a real Jezebel. We’d just have to get out of the house quickly before mom could give us a hard time. We’d have to act like this is totally natural and normal for us. The outfits weren’t THAT revealing after all – just kind of extra slutty. They didn’t violate school rules, but they definitely touched the boundaries of what school allowed. I just kept telling myself it would be fine.

“You girls are really pushing things,” My mom groaned. “If you weren’t already almost late for the bus, I would turn you back around and make you change.”

We stared at each other for a second – our ruse hadn’t worked. My sister and I hustled out of the house with the others and waited at the bus stop with our brothers. It wasn’t far from our house. Just down the sidewalk. There were about four other students that went on with us. They gave us a stare, but we weren’t dressed clownishly slutty.

What we had on might raise an eyebrow and get an odd stare – but it wasn’t jaw-dropping.

It was to my brother Danny though. “Tig, you normally wear jeans. What prompted the short skirt?”

“I dunno, just something different I guess,” I looked down and blushed. I could tell that him, and Mark were looking at my nipples pressed up against the material of the t-shirt. I adjusted my boobs, so they pointed down.

“Are you guys going to slut shame us for wearing what we want to school?” my sister defended me. “Girls should be able to wear anything they want. If it offends you, that sounds more like a YOU problem!”

“Sheesh, Bethany. I am not Jeffery Weinstein,” Danny held up his hands as if he was surrendering.

“It’s Jeffery EPSTEIN,” Matt corrected. I knew that Danny meant the famous misogynistic movie producer who harassed women and that Matt was confused. However, Weinstein and Epstein were easy to confuse since they had the same first name. I felt like I should be making fun of Matt for making the mistake, but I didn’t. It would have probably been a funny joke.

Bethany’s eyes darted toward me and were filled with mischief. She liked making Danny feel uncomfortable by accusing him of slut-shaming. That certainly shut him up and got him off our backs.

“Bunny, that isn’t very nice. Danny was just making an observation about what you had on. Apologize to him,” Scott said calmly – almost in his Hypno-voice.

My sister’s jaw dropped open. She clearly didn’t want to be hung by her own petard. I don’t know why I knew that phrase. It was from Shakespeare. I believe in the play Hamlet; it was said when a bombmaker was blown up by his own explosive device. It meant ironic justice. If my sister wanted to continue to play along, she’d have to eat crow in front of Danny and Matt and apologize.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.