Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“Okay, I have two more rules then,” Mom quickly amended her decision. “I want what goes on with you upstairs to be the norm and no one to feel they must hide out upstairs. I think that is clear, and that also includes saying it is soap when it isn’t – so if you are asked. It is what it is. Okay?”

“Yes Ma’am!” Brittany didn’t argue. Our mother made it obvious she knew what we were doing anyway.

“Okay, this next rule is going to seem like I am taking things a bit far, and while I’ve had two glasses of wine, I want to assure you that I wrote it out long before this dinner,” Mom held up a sheet of paper and said that they could read it if they want. She insisted that she would talk about it in a second but first she wanted to get our attention. She stood up and began to undress out of her outfit. She had clearly chosen a dress that could be removed quite simply. Mom wasn’t wearing a bra or panties underneath her clothes so all that was needed was a simple change and for her to kick off her shoes.

Everyone’s jaw collectively hit the floor. Dad protested but she shushed him.

“I decided to strip before I talk about the final rule because I did not want to be confused with someone who is negotiating with you on this one, and I wanted you to see that I am serious and don’t want to be talked out of it. I know I am not a hot young thing, like my daughters but I once was.”

Mom had proactively shaved her legs and pussy bald. She looked good – like someone who took care of herself. Her tits were a little low, but she looked good for someone in their forties!

“You still are, baby!” Dad said.

“Thank you, Sir,” my mom said. That was the first time she called my Dad Sir in front of us. I almost didn’t notice the subtle change in her tone. “All of the rule changes tonight that I made for the girls of the house, apply to the GIRLS of the house. I like to cook, I like to sew, I like to knit, and God-damn it, I like to clean. I also like to complain and so I may have – but, I am also noticing the girls developing a bond while they are cleaning, which is why I have a third toothbrush and sponge here,” Mom set them on the table.

Everyone was shocked into silence.

“Initially, I thought that perhaps I could simply decide to do the same thing the other girls of the house did. However, that would not be fair for a lot of reasons and not fair to my obligations as a wife and mother. Therefore, I will make some exceptions to the rules. However, basically, everyone else’s roles do not really change – we are just shuffling the hierarchy in the house a little.”

We were confused.

“The hierarchy will be your father, the men of the house, me, and then the other girls of the house.”

Mom said it would be simple, but we were all confused.

“The girls have been doing all of the chores. All except for Master Scotty – who apparently is trying to pretend he does them to earn brownie points?” Mom asked curiously. “In any case, it was just an excuse to finger their asses and play with their tits. So, no more of that. Boys enjoy, girls work. Since the chores are already fairly well distributed, I’ll take on the chore that it apparently takes three boys to complete – which is supervising the day-to-day of the other two girls. I will be no stranger to hard work either and I’ll be available to serve as they are. However, this gives you boys time to go on dates, do your own homework, play video games, and such and it allows me to shine at being a hard-ass. I’ll make sure the work is done properly and instruct the girls on how to do it right.”

“That’s our job,” Danny said.

“Yes, I thought you might feel a loss of authority, but I want to assure you that is not my intention, Sir,” Mom explained. “You will be able to treat me the same way you treat them. You simply do not have the obligation and responsibility of getting up with them at 5 am, making sure they wash their asses, and then spending all day watching them scrub pans. You’ll be free to come and go as you please, and you may check on our work and progress at any time and discipline us if you do not find it satisfactory.”

“Discipline you, Ma’am?” Danny hadn’t quite got his head around what Mom just said.

“I am your mother, and you will do what I tell you. Do you understand, Sir?” Mom asked him slowly. He nodded with an exasperated look on his face. “I am TELLING you to treat me like the other girls of the house, with a few small exceptions. One is that you DELEGATE to me the work you have been doing but not all of the authority. I will be able to punish the girls and order them around as you do but only in the commission of household chores in the house and yard. I answer to you three. You answer to your father only.”

“I’ve written most of this out in greater detail in this binder, but unless anyone has a major objection, I am assuming we can begin right after dinner,” Mom said it like it was a done deal and no one had a problem.

We dispensed with the regular round-robin style 3W meeting or even talking about what we did that day that needed improvement.

There were a lot of questions flying at mom, but mostly my Masters and Dad urging her to reconsider/questioning her judgment.

“I am afraid my mind is made up, and just as I could not stop any of you from what you decided to do – only hide some of it – I ask that you indulge me and include me in the family activities. I am rather jealous as the girls seem rather satisfied and well behaved. It should be quite an adventure. This will be an adjustment for me as it will be for you. I am sure we may have to change some things if they do not work. I am more flexible than stubborn than you think. Now, rather than shout out random questions. How about I go down the topics I covered tonight and make sure we have it all down.”

Mom was able to quiet everyone down. She remained poised and in control of the discussion, but polite and patient.

“Let’s take an easy, but foundational one. As stated earlier, no furniture for me. The exception is I may sit on my daughters when you are not home without permission, and at dinner. I’d like to enjoy a meal with my family, and you don’t need a third slut huddling over you. The girls need the practice. I will sit in my normal place and talk freely, and respectfully. I will address men as Sir and women as Ma’am. Naturally, I will not eat dinner. I will simply be here to socialize. I will eat with the other girls at the end – whatever they eat. Does anyone have concerns, questions or suggestions?”

“So, what if we are home and it’s not dinner time?” Scotty asked.

Dad scolded Scotty for actually considering this. “She’s clearly trying to prove a point, Son.”

“What point am I making Sir? That I am a girl and there are rules for girls? Or that I am not a repressed fuddy duddy? Wait a week and see if I am just making a point, Sir? Now, my son asked a question, let me answer it and after this meeting, you can run all others,” Mom said politely but firmly before answering Scotty’s question. “I gave it a lot of thought, and if your sisters can do it – so can I. I doubt I’ll have much time to sit and lollygag. I also thought it would be unfair to always go to my husband for permission if you are in the room. I don’t think you go by seniority of age?”

“No, we don’t,” Scotty admitted.

“As a rule of thumb, unless I am under specific instructions, I’ll ask the closest male for permission to sit. He’ll decide how, where, and how long I can remain.”

“Mom, we literally sit on poles upstairs,” Bethany warned.

“It’s Ma’am to you. In my room, is a Lowe’s bag. Run and bring it, now! There is also a riding crop!” Mom demanded. My sister hustled off and brought it back quickly. Mom pulled out three bronze rods designed to hold up curtains. She said they were for the living room. The tips were phallic like very blunted spears. She placed a very large jar of Jurgens lotion on the table and said that anyone can have that if they need it as she won’t be needing it.

“I practiced a little, but not without lotion,” Mom got off me and told me to stand up and told us both to take a rod and sit down. She spat on her rod and stuck it into her pussy.

“Oh my god, they can’t unsee that,” Dad reconciled.

“Good, it’s out of the way,” Mom made an uncomfortable face and proceeded to sit down on the rod and force it into her asshole. “This is very difficult. It may take me a little practice. Mom sliced into Bethany’s ass with the crop as my sister slid down the pole and allowed her asshole to expand around the base so that she could take it at least four inches deep. When Mom saw us spread our legs obscenely, she did the same. Her entire pussy opened before me so wide that I thought I could see her digestive system. I think I said that, and Mom giggled.

“You came crawling out of this disgusting hole, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you wore me out a little. You don’t have to make fun of my cunt though, you little snot,” She teased.

“If you would prefer me to sit like this during dinner then all you have to do is say and I’ll put both girls to work. If you have company, it may be a necessity. My preference is to sit on my daughters, but ultimately, I will defer to you,” Mom said.

“So we don’t have to call you, Ma’am?” Danny asked.

“You never did. You decided to do it. I am going to require it of girls, but I would prefer if you didn’t, Sir”

“So we just call you, Mom?”

“You can call me Mom, because I am your mother. You can call me Karen, you can call me Cunt or Boof-licker, whatever that is. Anything you call the girls, Sir.”

Danny seemed confused. “Tiggy and Bunny have nicknames. Can we give you one?” Danny asked with a bemused expression.

“I would like that, Sir. I know Tiggy and Bunny burn them up and if you need something you can call me in public. I’d imagine Karen would do for now. Hearing you use my first name will probably do the trick.”

“Okay Karen,” Danny tested.

“Oh yes,” Mom made an OK symbol.

“Honey, once you give up your authority over your sons, you won’t be able to take it back. You get that right?” Dad asked.

“I do, and that is why I considered my decision carefully. I am also turning over ALL financial decisions to you including their allowances. I’ve cut off Tiggy and Bunny. There is no point in them receiving it only to transfer it out in equal amounts. My keys are on the peg on the wall by the garage door. I will be asking permission to use the car from the nearest male. I will tell you what I plan to use it for and where I plan to go. You are welcome to come with me to supervise me. You are also welcome to use the car as long as your father allows it. I’ve removed my name from the title.”

“You did not,” Dad was stunned. Mom presented him the title in the folder of papers along with the house and other documents.

“Are you divorcing me?”

“Oh you wouldn’t be that lucky, Sir. I am afraid you are stuck with me. Okay, now let’s talk about sleeping arrangements,” Mom said. “In the trunk of my car is a dog cage big enough for a large dog. It can also fit three girls. My preference is to move out into the living room with them where I can keep an eye on them and be available if anyone needs something. However, obviously, your father is my husband and I have certain obligations to him.”

Dad seemed confused, perhaps shocked.

“Obviously, he can take any of us just like you can, but I would ask that you give him first dibs on me, and return us to the living room when you are finished rather than leaving us in your bedrooms.”

“You are going to have sex with your sons?” Dad was now horrified and disgusted.

“If they want. I thought I was clear about the role of girls in the house expanding to including ALL of the girls in the house. My sons can treat me as they do them. I think by that token, it’s fair that you can as well. You’ve been looking at them and they are clearly down. Aren’t you girls?”

“Yes Ma’am,” we both answered surprisingly quickly.

“What I am asking for is some consideration, that if you want this old cunt, then the boys let you have me and use one of the other two for their needs. I doubt that should be a problem. Then you return me to where you found me rather than letting me sleep in my fantastic, Temperpedic king-sized bed. We sleep on opposite sides of it, and you have a CPAP machine that sounds like Darth Vader taking a shit. We don’t snuggle but if you want to sometimes, all you have to do is grab me by the hair or order me to come along and I will drop what I am doing.”

Dad grew silent, sullen.

“I should have asked earlier. I know a lot of my neighbors. Are any of them fucking Tiffy and Bunny?” I asked.

“Sometimes we make them jog the neighborhood at 5 am in the nude and show them off to an old man who is outside doing his lawn.”

“That would be Mr. Johnson?” Mom described the man perfectly. He was balding, short, middle-aged, always watering his lawn. “That should be interesting,” she said. “I have never been a swinger, and I’ve been married to your father for over 18 years. I know this is a big step for him in particular. However, your father or you can tell me to do anything with another man or woman and I will. Including my daughters.”

“KAREN!” Dad asked.

“Oh please,” Mom leaned over to me, pulled my hair and French kissed me right in front of everyone. She pushed her tongue right into my mouth. “There, it’s done now,” Mom did the same thing to Bethany and said “We already crossed that taboo off the list. The girls have been making out every chance they get. I assume it’s part of this and they aren’t allowed to do it without permission, or they won’t get anything done?”

“Hah, how did you know?” Danny chuckled.

“I am not as dumb as I look, Sir. I said I did not want my face rubbed in it, but you all insisted on doing it anyway, so I observed. So, it’s a treat then for them?”

“It depends on the contest,” Scotty explained. “If they are doing a dare or a putting on a little show then maybe, otherwise it’s more like regular training when they have nothing else to do.”

“And at night, I guess. They make it out all night and finger fuck,” Matt added.

“Okay,” Mom acknowledged these responses like it was no big deal and she expected that. “Tell me about these dares?”

Scotty explained the times he gives us dares, but he didn’t bring up hypnosis. “I usually give them a predicament where they both have to complete a task in a certain amount of time,” Scotty said.

“And then the winner gets a treat, Sir?” Mom asked. She was at least three inches down, putting all of her weight on the pole she sat on.

“Sometimes they compete, and the loser gets a consequence, but more often than not they are required to work together to both get a treat!”

“Can you give me an example, Sir?”

Danny spoke up proudly. “I might make them eat 9 bugs. I don’t care who does it, but they have 5 minutes to finish them. If they do, then I will let them double fist each other for 10 minutes and make out. If not, then I hang heavy weights to their clits and nipples and make them run in place for an hour. You still want to do this, Mom?”

Mom’s confidence wavered and I think that Dad took that as a sign that he could press the issue and scare his wife out of her plan. “Anything my daughters can do, I will do because it is possible. My concern is I need a little practice- so yes, that would be acceptable.”

“Okay and are you going to hold a grudge if I make you do something nasty like that, if you ever stop this?” Danny asked.

“Well, you can’t make me stop. You can only refuse to participate with me. However, it’s a done deal now. I am demoting myself. I’ve already laid it out for you, Sir. To answer your question, no I won’t be angry if you do engage me the way I asked. If I will be a little disappointed if I was willing and you didn’t.”

“What if I decide to boss the girls around all day? And I don’t want you taking on the supervision duties?” Danny asked.

“Then that would be your decision and I’ll defer to it. You can either put me to work with them, or I’ll find something to keep me busy. My goal is that I give you back that time you have invested watching drudgery. I ask that you keep on top of the girls the way you have to keep them doing well in school and at home. If you decide to spend an hour or all day barking out orders and managing all the little details about how well, they edge the lawn. That’s your decision, but I am willing to take that off your hand.”

“Hypothetical question,” Danny began his question “You are outside watching the girls edging the driveway. I make them do it by hand with a garden shear and squat. I walk outside. It’s hot, you’ve been at it for twenty minutes. I decide the lines are not perfectly straight, but you disagree. I kick the sand and dirt over it and insist you do it instead. You are going to do that?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.