Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Two girls on their knees facing each-other and kissing

“Put the groceries in the trunk and then put the cart away,” Matt said it almost like an order. I was surprised he was so comfortable bossing me around now. I wasn’t angry he was also my boss now. I was happy. Radiant.

“Yes Sir.”

“Wow, you guys really changed, you seem happy!” Matt observed. I was pleased he liked me like this and approved of me.

“So, who won?” my sister asked as we tried to walk in such a way that we wouldn’t drop the Lycra bottoms we stuffed in our pussies, while hustling to put away the groceries quickly. Scotty’s experiment was a contest. The winner gets to ride home naked sitting down with her legs spread wide. That sounds bad until you realize the loser has to squat naked with a carrot all the way up her ass in between her sister’s legs and eat her out. “I am looking forward to having my pussy eaten properly, and there is NO better pussy licker than a defeated Super Cunt!”

“Back off, Bat-Bitch, obviously I won!” I smiled for my brother’s camera phone. He was filming us bickering for TikTok.

“Mom watches that, can I block her again, master?”

“No,” Danny replied and said that Mom said we can do these things as long as we don’t rub her nose in it. No one was making her watch.

“Hey, I am a Master too and I get equal say, so does Scotty,” Matt stood up to Danny. Danny said that for now I couldn’t block Mom until they talked about it. Then he asked Matt to decide the winner of the contest.

“The goal was to see who could put on the best show, not who could win the fight. I think you both win,” Matt declared as he watched us putting away the last of the 12 packs of soda and water. Neither Bethany nor I liked that outcome – we wanted a definitive winner.

“So what does that mean? Who eats our pussy? You, Master?” my sister said as she walked right past an older gentleman who noticed she wasn’t wearing any bottoms under her cover-up.

“No, not me!” Matt objected.

“It’s really not that bad, Sir. You won’t know if you like it until you try it,” she teased.

“Do you like hot tuna that’s been marinading in piss? Then try a taste of my sister’s fat cunt, Sir” I promised him. The nice old man overheard, and he was incredibly shocked. I liked blowing his mind. He looked half-offended, and half turned on and that was good enough for me.

“You can 69 and both ride home with a carrot up your ass,” Danny decided as he held up two of the biggest carrots he could find in the bag.

“Are you ordering us or asking us, Sir?” my sister became sullen.

“I am telling you,” Danny insisted. I do not know if it was a compulsion implanted by hypnosis or not, but I rode back underneath my sister with her went cunt in my face. A carrot had been shoved in our asses all the way to the stem. It made my eyes roll in the back of my head.

“So, are we cured?” she asked once the car started up. She spoke directly into my pussy, and blew air bubbles, nuzzling my clit with her nose and darting her tongue between my parted lips.

“I don’t know. That’s probably up to Doctor Brainiac,” Danny indicated Scotty was the Brainiac.

“It definitely felt good, felt familiar,” I said as I spit into my sister’s pussy and nibbled on the very sensitive inner lips.

She flinched and bit my clit in response. “What would feel good and familiar is if you would put a little more effort into going down on my snatch, you fucking whore! Less nibble, more lick!”

It was nice – a wet pussy in my face, and if we didn’t have cum on our faces, we’d have slicked pussy juices.

When we got home, Danny pulled right into the garage.

“What if Daddy is home? Let us put our bottoms on and take the carrots out of our ass! He might see!” we begged. We pleaded! But Danny did not budge on the issue. The tension grew as the garage door opened. We didn’t see Dad at his workbench. Oh, what a relief! I breathed.

His truck wasn’t there so that meant Mom was still showing a house! Maybe that meant she had a big sale and she’d be happy.

I still had my bikini top on, and the bikini cover up, but it was hanging open. My bald pussy was slicked up and I had an orange carrot all the way up my ass up to the green stems, hanging out like a bushy tail.

“Stick your bikini bottoms in your stank cunts and get out,” Danny ordered us. We were so scared that Dad would see. This was way too far! So nervous!

We crept out, as if moving by stealth would somehow prevent him from seeing us. He’d have heard the car pull into the garage and know somebody was not home. We entered the dining room from the garage and survey the living room. The coast was clear! Pulses were racing. Everyone was nervous! Matt and Danny were creeping with us. It felt like I was streaking through my own house. The adrenalin was coursing through my body, and I was having an endorphin rush – the risk was incredible. We needed to get upstairs to see Scotty and discuss next steps!

We almost made it to the stairs, when we heard Dad clear his throat. He came out of the kitchen holding a beer. He clearly saw the green bushy stems of the carrots hanging out of our asses under our cover ups. We stopped frozen – like deer in the headlights. It was hard not to giggle after being caught doing something so brazenly shocking in public. This was a funny joke and not incredibly humiliating. Radiant.

“Are you going to put up the groceries or do you expect me to do that?” he asked.

“Um, we got into a fight at the grocery store, sir and got in trouble, Sir,” My sister apologized for how we looked. There was no point in hiding. We were busted now.

“That’s not what I asked you. I assumed that you got up to some shenanigans. I was in the kitchen, so I am assuming the groceries didn’t get put away, and you didn’t bring me any sandpaper or alligator clips like I asked?”

“That is a negative on the alligator clips and sandpaper, Sir,” Danny found his voice and explained that we forgot the groceries in the truck.

“Okay, well I am assuming that is going to cost them. There is probably frozen stuff out there. I would strong advise that you empty the trunk before your mom gets home. I do not mind the carrots, but she might. I’d also strongly advise that you NOT put those two in the fridge whenever you get done with them.”

Dad didn’t stay to stare. He walked out to the workshop in the garage, and I heard him pop the top of his beer.

“Go empty the car!” Danny demanded like we should have known to do that.

“Should we?” I motioned to the carrot that was tightly packing my asshole. I liked things in my ass- but this was my limit. It was bigger than any dick I had in there.

“Did I tell you that you could take it out? Dad’s already seen you. So, it’s a bit late for discretion,” Danny made it sound like it was my idea to do this in front of Dad. My sister and I waddled outside clenching our bikini bottoms in our pussies. We both remained contrite and behaved. We didn’t strut or act rambunctious.

Dad said nothing, and he did not turn around from his workshop. He was aware that we were carrying in groceries in this humiliating manner, but he didn’t put a stop to it. Instead, he let us get almost finished before he decided to say something to us.

“I promised that I would look the other way and let the boys do what they do to keep you in line as you apparently asked them for it, and you’ve been doing it. You are both making it rather hard,” he said. I couldn’t help but wonder if he meant that as a double-entrendre’ or if he genuinely meant we made it hard to ignore us.

“Sorry Sir,” I apologized politely.

“You seem like you are in a better mood since before you left, so I can only assume whatever attitude adjustment you were given has worked,” Dad said with his back to us. “I have one question. I am short on the details but is this the type of thing that you have been doing under our noses or is this unusual?”

Dad was a come-right-out-and-say-what-you-mean kind of guy. I could tell he was uncomfortable with how he gingerly approached the topic, and I didn’t want to offend him. I was also DEEPLY humiliated because we would probably never be able to live this down. I assumed he might even put a stop to it. I was certain Mom would if she had caught us like this.

“You mean the carrots, Sir?” my sister asked politely.

“Is there something else?” Dad clenched a little in shock that there could be more. He spoke to us with his back turned to us.

“We are also holding our thongs in our cunts, and we’ve got to waddle to keep from dropping them. That’s why it took us so long to carry everything, Sir,” I said. I couldn’t believe I just said cunt – but it felt right. That’s what I had between my legs.

“Okay, I did not notice that,” Dad tried to sound accepting although he clearly didn’t fully understand why we would do something like this. “I hope you don’t mind me asking,” he apologized for being nosy and told us we could tell him to stay out of our business if we weren’t comfortable with the question.

“I just want to know is what you are doing something you do all of the time? Or is this a big punishment for something you did really wrong?”

“You have every reason to ask, Sir and I am glad you did rather than get angry with us,” My sister and I answered at the same time in basically the same way. We both laughed nervously, and my sister told me to explain.

“The carrots aren’t a punishment, and neither are the thongs, Sir” I admitted. My pulse was racing as I confessed the truth to my father. It felt good to be honest.

Dad didn’t say anything. I wasn’t sure if he was mad that we were so cavalier about it being fairly mild compared to some of the things we did in the past.

“You both should probably go put away the last of those groceries. An old man can only stand here with his back to you for so long, and girls,” he half turned his head so that he could see us.

“We know, pull your finger?” I offered.

“That’s nice of you to offer,” Dad softened a little “I don’t have one locked and loaded right now. I was going to say that it might be best if we do not tell our mom that we had this conversation with him.”

He didn’t explain why, and we didn’t ask. We carried the last of the groceries inside and went upstairs. The carrots still swishing in our asses. Our brothers were in their room, gathered around the computer.

“You sluts took your sweet time,” Danny pointed to the floor and told us to get on all fours next to the computer. There was only one office chair and Scotty was in it. Danny sat down on my back and put all of his weight on me. He motioned to Matt to have a seat on my sister’s back.

“That’s okay, I’ll stand,” Matt responded politely to the offer.

“Matt, if you want to help then I would ask that you have a seat,” Scotty added.

“I do not want to be cruel,” Matt explained. He seemed to think doing something that I wanted would be cruel to me. Humility.

“Well, you are getting on my nerves standing over my shoulder,” Scotty quipped but added more seriously that he may have discovered what physical stimulus we respond to best and that if he really wanted to give us what we need to re-enter hyper suggestibility and remain there, he should learn to treat us that way. It isn’t cruelty, because the girl’s asked for this. You are simply fulfilling your obligation as their Master.”

“I do not think I am a Master, and this is weird,” Matt sat down on Bethany’s back. He adjusted himself so that he was not crushing her. Danny on the other hand leaned into me and bounced a little.

“Here is my working hypothesis based on what I know,” Scotty explained for our benefit. “You have obviously had a break from your recent programming. That’s not unusual. I’ve actually had you hypnotized since last year and you’ve had several breaks. I was far less ambitious at first, but always focused on self-help options. I thought we found a winning combination of negative emotion conversion into positive behavior this last round through erotic hypnosis that brought out submissive behaviors and extremely centered around sexual pleasure and pain. Do you remember how excited you were at the mall?”

“Yes Master!” I was also a little perturbed he just now revealed to me I’ve been hypnotized for a year. I thought it had only recently started.

“At various points, I’ve used your competitive nature with one another and your desire for mischief and pranks to subvert your normal destructive tendencies,” Scotty was about to explain something in the pseudo-scientific jargon of hypnosis. Danny stopped him and told him to speak in plain English.

“Simply put, I implanted the suggestion that Bethany convince her sister to see how far I could push them with physical stimulation about two weeks ago. In the subject’s mind, they were free to be as devious as they please and manipulate me so that I would believe that they are getting one over on me. It was important to them that they feel they have the upper hand. That is of a deepening technique called misdirection of appearing to be guiding someone into one area with the intention of directing her into another to establish a modality to control or modify human behavior through the influence or creation of belief systems. That is probably where the root cause of your new instincts to submit originate.”

“Just wipe their memory and let’s do it again,” Danny said.

“That’s one possibility but recreating the circumstances and experiences of that night is fairly unlikely as their brain chemistry has undergone radical change,” Danny explained. He reminded us how we became very skillful at manipulating men into paying for sex through the purchase of a store bought item.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.