Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Imagine if yesterday, when you put your hand on the stove it burned. You didn’t feel pleasure – it hurt like heck. Yet, you felt it was funny and you wanted to do it again.

Now today, the pain is still real when you are told to touch the hot stove. You not only do not feel pleasure, but now you feel shame for having touched it. It was this new, uncomfortable sensation. I couldn’t reconcile it.

I wanted to go back to how it was. There was a numbing comfort to the scenario from yesterday.

Danny made us take turns picking up items. Matt kept quiet. I respected him for that.

One guy looked so hard at my sister’s big ass when my sister bent over to pick up some Raisin Bran. He was a real pervert!

“Are you practicing for your proctology exam, Sir?” I blurted out. I was aware I called him Sir when I insulted him. “Why don’t you take a picture, it will last longer!”

Oh god, I wanted to cover my mouth and stop the mean comments from escaping. He looked terrified. The big smile on the dirty pervert’s face evaporated and he looked as ashamed as my sister, and I felt.

“Tiggy, apologize to that Gentleman and offer to take a picture if he wants to see it.”

“Yes Master,” I answered my brother’s order loud enough that everyone on aisle Seven; Breakfast foods, coffee, and candy, heard me.

The man seemed a little intimidated. He moved his shopping cart defensively to stop me from getting too close to him. I tried to seem bubbly and effervescent, but I was probably trying a bit too hard.

“I am so sorry about my outburst, Sir. I don’t always think before I speak and that was incredibly rude of me. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. Would you actually like me to take a picture of my sister’s ass for you?” I reached out and offered my hand toward him to ask for his camera.

“You are going to throw my phone across the store?” the man asked timidly. He was tall, in his forties and looked like a shy guy.

“No, I was going to snap a picture for you. Would you like one of my fat ass?’ I turned around and looked over my shoulder at him, allowing my blonde hair to fall across my back. Winked sexy for him and held a pose sticking out my ass until he snapped a photo. I am not sure if he did it just to be polite or because he wanted it.

Either way, despite my submissive behave, I was livid inside. My pulse was racing and I was angry, but on the outside I presented like a willing submissive -at least I thought I did.

After he left, Danny said “Very good, Tig!”

I will admit, that did a lot to make me calm and feel like I had accomplished something just then. I had humiliated myself at great cost to my dignity – but I was still in one piece.

“I thought you were supposed to call her Tiggy,” Matt reminded Danny.

“Yeah, I am not in the mood to poke the bear THAT much to see what happens. You can if you want to,” Danny said. I was glad I intimidated him a little but sort of wished he would dare call me Tiggy.

“Tiggy, can I give you orders?” Matt asked as we continued shopping.

“I do not know, can you, Sir?” I answered like a sassy little brat. I didn’t like doing it – but it felt natural when I said it like that. I knew I shouldn’t talk that way to Matt. I was supposed to be building up his confidence and remain polite.

Matt did seem shaken, and I thought he just chickened out of fucking with me. Served him right for calling me Tiggy. The truth was, that I wasn’t sure if I actually had to obey his orders. My Master told me I did – but Matt had never tested it out.

“Go ahead and rub the Genie in the lamp and see if she grants your wish,” Danny suggested Matt do exactly that.

“I don’t know what to ask her to do,” Matt shrugged like it was no big deal and seemed gun-shy of interacting with me.

“You don’t ask, you tell, and you can read the next item from the list when we get to it. She’ll pick it up and put it in the cart.”

“I was raised to ask people for things and not make demands,” Matt implied that was a departure from Danny who was very demanding.

“Look, if you want to help Tig then you can tell her what to do, or hand me back the list. We’ve got more important shit to do,” Danny held out his hand dismissively.

“Tiggy, will you get the Almond Milk?” he asked.

I pretended to be struggling against my own will to prevent myself from involuntarily getting the milk out of the fridge section for a few seconds and then simply picked it up and put it in. Matt seemed impressed.

“That was a question, not a command and I really don’t care if you tell me to do something. I’m trying my hardest to be obedient and polite, Sir.” I said nicely as I put the bottle in the cart.

“Okay, put it back,” he said.

I put the milk back in the carton without hesitating and then turned around to face the guys so we could get the next item on the list.

Matt smiled as if he accomplished something.

“I just put the milk back. It’s not that big of a deal, Sir,” I didn’t see why he was even smiling about it. I don’t’ think the others did either.

“Open the door, bend over at the waist and look at the milks on the lowest shelf,” Matt said as if testing me. He seemed very pedantic as he spelled out every step I had to take.

I did it. I wasn’t sure if I was under his control or if I just wanted this to be over and I was doing what he said so he would stop grinning like a ninny.

I waited with my ass hanging out.

“Bend lower, ass out further, tits touch the cold metal of the fridge,” he insisted I bend lower.

“What is this? Simon Sez? We are letting all the air out of the fridge section,” I complained as I complied with his order. I knew now that I had an implanted suggestion.

Matt was testing whether this really real. He had an epiphany. “So be nice and polite and go back to how you were yesterday.”

I flipped him the middle finger without removing my frosty nipples from the metal grate that holds up the milk. “Please let me stand up, Sir! We’ll get kicked out of the store!” I begged.

“This has got to be a game. You can’t pick and choose what orders you follow,” Matt shrugged and told me that I could stand up.

I should mention that we received a lot of derisive stares from families and single women who thought we were attention whores showing off our asses. I wanted to tell them I had no choice, but they wouldn’t believe me. There would be no sympathy from them.

I wished there would be a little empathy. I felt all these butterflies in my stomach – but not the good kind ... The adrenalin pumping through my veins frightened me – made me scared but not in that “Oh, fun roller coaster” way. It was more like “Real danger!”

I wasn’t afraid of being arrested or kicked out of the store even though I used that as an excuse to get Danny to temper his orders for us to expose ourselves in humiliating poses around the store. I was quite frankly embarrassed that people were laughing at my tits hanging out and judging me.

There was one time I was jumping up and down to reach some coffee on the top shelf. Danny ordered me to ask a nearby gentleman for him and promise him a blowjob for his trouble.

I scowled at him but sauntered off to ask. He was down the aisle from the others. “Excuse me, Sir, you are very tall. Would you be kind enough to help me get something from the shelf?” I asked as politely as I could. Naturally, he was more than willing to help. “Listen, thank you so much for this! My brothers wouldn’t get it down for me and my twin sister is a shorty like me,” I jumped a little to indicate I couldn’t reach the top shelf.

“Oh, that’s alright! Not a problem,” The man was a polite Englishman with a posh British accent. At least it sounded posh to me.

“Would you do me a favor, Sir? I know this sounds crazy, but I made a bet with my brothers. Do you have about 10 minutes?”

He seemed apprehensive.

“They dared me to offer you a BJ if I could convince you to help me get the item from the top shelf. I’d like you to say yes when you get it down for me just to blow their minds. They don’t think I’d be daring enough to do it. Would you do that for me?” I ran my finger down his chest.

“Right,” He seemed to think I was kidding. “That’s a proper bastard thing for a brother to do, innit? Aye, I am up for a larf.”

His accent was so thick that I didn’t fully understand him, but he seemed agreeable enough.

He politely walked with me toward my siblings. I sashayed like I used to do before the hypnosis wore off. I stuck my chin up, stuck my big boobs out as far as I could, wiggled my ass so that he had a good view. I didn’t care if this English guy had a good view of my ass because I needed him to finish my little dare.

He took down the coffee.

“Oh thank you so much, Nigel! My mean old brothers wouldn’t get it down for me. They told me that I’d have to offer to suck somebody’s cock to get anyone to help but you did this out of the kindness of your heart, and I appreciate it.”

“Oof, I appreciate the kind words and all, ey? But me names not Nigel, it’s Paul,” he clarified politely.

Nigel, Paul, who cares, right? What difference does it make? Nigel sounded British.

“Well, just to show them! Would you allow me to suck your cock?”

“Right here? In the shop? Very cheeky! I’d be chuffed to bits.”

I wasn’t sure that he meant he agreed. I stood flat-footed for a moment and decided to take matters into my own hands before my brothers told me I had to blow him in the aisle.

“How about the men’s room, sir?” I took him by the hand, and he skipped off with me around the aisle.

Once we were out of their sight he said “I hope I didn’t bodge up your little bet. So, fancy a cuppa while we wait a few minutes so you can come back and say you’ve done the deed, and you know,” he pointed to his crotch.

“I didn’t understand a word of that, Sir, but the bathroom is this way,” I led him to the store bathroom. I knew exactly where it was because we shop here all the time It was another reason, I was so humiliated to be seen here in a thong – even with a bikini cover-up. It essentially covered up nothing because it was made of a see-through netting.

The funny thing is that while I was with Nigel, I did not care that I was showing off my body. (I was very thoughtless and didn’t pay attention when he told me his name. It was a good thing I called him Sir for the rest of the conversation. His real name was Paul.).

“Bloody hell, are you actually going to take care of me? I’ve only been in America three days and already a strange bird is going down on me knob. I think I I like it ‘ere.”

Again – no idea what he said. The men’s bathroom is not a place for a girl, but I walked in like I owned the place. There was a man pissing in the urinal and he watched me take Nigel into the bathroom stall and close the door. I squatted down, unzipped his pants with my teeth, took his cock out with my tongue, and began to give him the blowjob of his life.

“Oh, that’s quite nice, totally unnecessary but thank you. Oh my, wow, you can take the entire length! You know that’s quite a skill. I used to know a girl in Bibury down in Gloucestershire. It’s a lovely village in Southern England, all the right, OH! Wow, okay, yes well, see, they have this ravishing row of rustic 14th-century cottages called Arlington Row. Very lovely if you are into the whole Kings and Castles thing. Anyway, she used to get it on with her bruvver...” Nigel (Paul) was a nervous talker and he jabbered on and on about this slutty British “slapper” that used to have sex with her brother and him. His babbling made me want to shut him up, and the only way to do that was to make him cum – I throated his dick and forced myself to choke on it.

“I am very close now, at the peak now. Are you melting?” I had no idea what he was asking me. “I’ve a quick question. How will your bruvvers know that I have had the big O? or is that part of the bet?”

I understood his question. I suppose I could have asked him to just tell them, but instead, I begged “Please Sir! Cum on my face! If I come back without spunk on my face, I told them they could spank my ass right in front of everyone! Please baby, please, give me your cum, put that cream all over my face,” I pulled his dick out of my mouth. He was uncut and his dick was tapered so that the head was hidden inside the fold of skin. He shot his load right in my eye and in my nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.