Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

There wasn’t much left for Mom’s 3W meeting (What went right, What went wrong, What to do more of) after that. I couldn’t believe we were getting to do all of these things right out in the open. It was so exciting! What would happen next?

Danny and Scotty said we made progress and were doing our best to keep the house and yard neat and tidy. Matt didn’t have anything to say, and Mom didn’t pressure him. When it was our turn, I felt I had to say a little something.

“Well, aside from the things we already went over, I feel that today was okay. I agree with everything you all said about our performance. I think what went wrong is I smiled at all of the wrong times. I should have been smiling when talking to you, and instead Dad caught me smiling during my punishment outside,” I said brightly. I was still on cloud nine over getting to wear my collar.

“A punishment isn’t supposed to be fun,” Dad had collected himself and returned to his normal somber mood.

“I agree Sir, but I couldn’t help it. All these people were staring at me and laughing, and I knew that I was being filmed for TikTok and people would laugh at me. I couldn’t help it. Should I have done it over until I looked miserable?” I was half-joking.

“Yeah, or the punishment just didn’t fit the crime. The boys made you be the center of attention which you used to hate but lately, you seem to enjoy. I guess we’ll see when you eat the Tofino’s rolls. Are you doing that out here or in the kitchen where nobody can see you?”

“I don’t know, Sir.”

“Well who does?” Dad looked over at Danny and Scotty. They said that they hadn’t thought about it.

“Well, let’s have it out here and see if being the center of attention makes you smile. I think if you had something to complain about, we would have heard it by now and you seem to want to continue to do chores, so unless you have something else to say. Go get the rolls.”

I marched off to bring back the rolls in the glass bowl we had put them in. There were 50 burnt to a crisp pizza rolls about 2-3 inches in length. They had been sitting out all day and they looked inedible.

“Just eat them, Sir?”

“Did you have something else you’d rather do with them?” Dad was being coy. He wasn’t being mean or bullying us. He was just the right amount of stern though that I knew he wasn’t actually expecting me to joke back with him.

I think most everyone in the family uses humor as a defense mechanism when we are in an awkward situation. This was one of them. The mood was tense.

I picked up a roll and gingerly held it between my fingers. My sister took one too and we examined the burnt crust, and how it had hardened where the cheese had congealed outside of the crust. The first bite was bitter and tasted incredibly dry.

“Well, they aren’t smiling but it feels a little anti-climactic. Chew with your mouth closed but between bites tell us what you did wrong,” Dad sat back in his chair. My mom glared at Dad to suggest he not be so hard on us but if Dad saw her expression, he ignored it.

The actual truth was we had got on our hands and knees and eventually played with ourselves after bringing the wrong drinks at my brother’s instruction. We both recounted the fake version that my parents had been told. Matt looked at me with disgust as he watched me take bite after bite.

We told a little of the story as we took each bite, and we would eventually talk about how mom caught it before there was a house fire, and how I lied and took all the blame. My sister and I took turns reciting our apologies on TikTok to the guests. Dad yawned at one point – perhaps absent-mindedly.

“I think they should feed each other,” Danny offered brazenly. Mom soured a little and Dad ignored him.

“No, I think they are a little parched. It seems like you regret your actions, or your voice is getting hoarse. Let me give you something to wash it down with,” Dad reached out and picked up his special hot sauce. He poured some of it into a small dish he used. He loved hot sauce. He pushed it over and told us to dunk each bite.

“Mike!” Mom protested the unfairness of that.

I liked Texas Pete hot sauce and hot wings. I assumed if this was sold in Grocery stores it would be safe to try – and I liked pain. I didn’t get pleasure out of it – but I found serenity in it. As a glutton for punishment, I volunteered by taking the sauce and pouring some on a small plate.

I told my mom that it was quite alright and that I could handle hot sauce. I assumed it might actually mask the charcoal taste of stale, burnt pizza rolls.

The first time I dabbed a pizza roll in the sauce, my dad said to go ahead and get it coated. “You can handle it. Let’s see if you smile,” he said.

I don’t have the words to describe the sensation in my mouth. I want to say that it felt like 50 cunt punches on my tongue all at once, but that would not do justice to the intensity. I would not use the word “hot” or “heat”.

This wasn’t heat like a flame. This was more like a scorpion’s sting that had been bottled as a liquid. That’s really the best way to describe it.

“Oh my fucking GOD!!!!!” my sister sucked in air, and fanned her mouth. It was futile though. The fanning did nothing. I screamed out a guttural sound that I only make when I am being ravaged by Scotty. My eyes crossed – that’s how painful it was.

The guys (including Matt) laughed heartily at our misery, but Mom didn’t see the humor in that. I will be honest – I loved pain and torture and even I could not imagine this. I’ve been choke fucked every night for weeks and I couldn’t abide this. Ammonia-like sensations were in the back of my nose forcing snot out. What was this shit made of? It was worse than poison because at least that would eventually put you out of your misery. This didn’t dissipate.

“Well, you aren’t smiling,” Dad said. He told us we didn’t have to try anymore, and suggested we get ourselves a glass of milk and recover be we finish the rest.

My eyes were watering as I took a defiant second dip before finishing my roll.

“Honey, that isn’t necessary,” Mom insisted. Dad snickered and told me to suit myself.

“It’s an acquired taste. Maybe all that smoking finally did some good- it killed your taste buds. That’s the only reason I like it. It’s the only way I can ever taste any god-damned thing.”

Everyone knew I used to smoke! “I don’t smoke, Sir,” I cry-groaned as I muttered through the pain of another bite.

“You don’t smoke? I guess the only thing honest on you is that sign written on your chest,” Dad harumphed. He acted like I just insulted his intelligence. My mother had no sympathy for me as I instinctively dunked another pizza roll in the hot sauce and chewed it up slowly. To say that it got any easier would be a lie. I was crying and snot rolled down my nose.

“Honey, you don’t have to eat any more rolls but we are your parents. Please don’t lie to our faces. We know you smoke.”

“I swear I don’t, I gave it up,” I blubbered as I tried to talk only after a complete swallow. My throat was burning now. I thought I sprained my throat after deep-throating dildos one night for my Master’s amusement and I was a little hoarse the next day. This was going to be way worse – I just knew it.

My sister had stopped eating and watched the spectacle play out. The more I maintained my innocence the angrier my parents became. They weren’t yelling at me, but they warned me to stop. “Tiggy, we do not WANT to punish you. Just admit that you smoke, please and drop it.”

I couldn’t. I was on my knees by the table, eyes shut and tears streaming as my face curled up into a terrible mass of pain, snot and anguish. I ate another bite and exclaimed that I’d rather eat 50 rolls off of the floor every night than smoke another cigarette.”

“It’s okay Tiggy, we haven’t made a rule about you not smoking. We gave up talking to you about it years ago. I assumed you were so reasonable lately was because you were getting the proper nicotine levels. I’ve seen you when you don’t have your smokes.” Mom chuckled like someone who was laughing about a bad memory because enough time had passed that you were no longer angry about it.

I should have been able to let it drop but I kept denying it.

“Tell us,” Dad asked my sister. “You two are getting along better now. Does your sister smoke?”

“No Sir! She gave it up. The guys would never let her smoke while she is doing chores and she isn’t smoking at school either.”

“Tiggy doesn’t ask for a smoke break?” Dad confirmed it with my brothers, and he told me to stop eating. I was down on my knees, tears streaking down my face, make-up running. I was actually sweating. I felt like I had been eating red-ants. I was gasping.

“I am sorry for doubting you, Tiggy. I also thought you were smoking, and the nicotine made you so even-keeled. You can stand up and you don’t have to finish the rolls.”

I thanked him and rose to my feet. My face was a total mess, and my body was quivering. I was probably sexually stimulated even though there was no reason why. It was pure misery. I told him that I’d like to complete my punishment because the reason I was being punished had nothing to do with smoking. I was breathless and panting a little. “You told me today that I shouldn’t be smiling during my punishment and I am definitely not doing that,” I made a little joke and took a bite without dunking it in hot sauce.

“Suit yourself, but if you ever get caught with a cigarette again you really WILL eat off the floor. You’d be grateful to get hot sauce. Do we have an understanding?”

“Thank you, Sir, yes,” I said. My sister rejoined me and continued. We weren’t quite as aggressive with the hot sauce. It wasn’t something I could get used to and neither could she.

“I am proud of you for quitting on your own. I tried for a lot of years. Did you go cold turkey or use a patch?” Dad watched me gobble my punishment and swallow my years.

“Scotty helped me, Sir.”

“Master craftsman, and now what? How did you manage that? Hypnotism?” Dad was joking but he hit the nail on the head.

Scotty looked uncomfortable with the praise. He tried to play it down and denied hypnotism played any role. That might have been where the conversation ended but Danny had been marinating in jealousy for Master at dinner. He was Dad’s number one – and he wasn’t going to share THAT throne with Scotty! He may have had to share control of his sisters -but he craved Dad’s admiration. “Tell him, Scotty! You should be proud of yourself! Tell him how you did it. I am serious Dad. I was shocked – it was a miracle.”

“Okay, I really can’t say. Mom swore that this meeting would last no longer than twenty minutes and I already talked more than anyone with my show and tell on my amateur crafting projects.”

“Don’t be modest, son! I am genuinely curious. It might explain why your sister has been so gung-ho about helping out around here. Is it related?” Dad was genuinely curious.

My sister stepped into save the day. “Scotty’s been helping us both. It’s part of why we are doing well in homework too.”

Danny sat back with a satisfied grin to watch the inevitable fireworks. I wished I had just said that I quit cold turkey, but it was a bit late for that now. My parents would know that I am covering up something.

“He’s not going to tell you because you guy’s may not approve, but you can’t argue with results. I didn’t like it at first either, and I am getting better grades, and I am less of an introvert,” my sister indicated the fact she was still wearing only a skimpy microkini.

“Okay, now we have to know,” Mom insisted. I could almost see the wheels turning in my sister’s head as she took a deep breath and calmed herself.

“You guys are going to think we are weird,” my sister warned.

“I don’t think they have any doubt of that,” Danny folded his arms.

“Hey, and I want to thank you as well! You’ve been helping too! You deserve credit as well, Sir!”

Danny’s smile diminished as he realized he had just been implicated in whatever she was going to say.

“Please don’t get angry, okay?” my sister asked.

“Don’t try to put conditions on what you are about to tell us. We’ll react how we react. I have been worried about Tig’s smoking for years, so I am pretty sure ANYTHING that stopped her from doing that, improve your grades and your attitudes long term is going to continue in this house from now on,” Mom added with a soft grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.