Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“I am still not buying it,” my sister interrupted. “Make her take her sweatpants all the way off and then maybe,” she said.

“That’s probably going too far,” Scotty said. I was happy that he had boundaries. I had not expected my sister to push him like this. That wasn’t what we agreed. We were just going to see where he took things.

“Fine, I’ll do it myself. Tig, listen up, you zombie bimbo. Take your bottoms off and stand there with your ass hanging out. You like showing your ass.”

I didn’t do anything. I almost did but I was terrified.

“The technique you are using doesn’t work. You can’t just shout out orders like this. There is an order to things. I also told her that you do not exist, and she cannot hear you.”

“So, make her hear me! I want to give her instructions to see if she is this real or just bull crap.”

“Hypnosis is obviously not bull crap,” Scotty corrected my sister. “It is quite simply guided verbal cues and repetition that use a variety of techniques to harness positive behaviors and eliminate negative ones. There are certain instincts that are hard wired, but the mind can reprogram them through suggestions. What are you are talking about is Hypnodrama. The process of acting out a role once the subject enters a hyper suggestible state.

“Cool, so let’s do that and make Tig do all sorts of nasty things,” my sister was laying it on thick. I tried not to let a devious grin spread across my face while my sister tempted Scotty to see how big of a pervert he really was. The question was – how far would I go to prove it?

“It can be very dangerous to leave someone in a hyper suggestible state. It’s basically a state of waking hypnosis and exaggerated suggestibility to influencing factors in the environment. If I give Tig a suggestion it is simply a test to see if she would do something she would not ordinarily do.”

“Then it’s bullshit. Hypnosis is just B.S,” my sister teased Scotty.

Scotty sighed and once again told her that it wasn’t. “It isn’t a hard science, but there are practical applications of Hypnotherapy that have repeatable outcomes. It is difficult to quantify because subjects don’t have the same reactions to the type of hypnosis. What you are thinking of is conventional or stage hypnosis - Street performer stuff. I am combing elements of Cognitive-Behavioral Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Solution Focused Therapy – to find on evaluating your current situation and deciding how you would like your future to look. It relies heavily on goal-setting and focuses more on finding a solution to a particular issue or problem rather than uncovering its cause.”

“And for that, you need to see our tits?” my sister asked.

I almost giggled. Scotty stumbled a bit. I was a little surprised that for a kid who said he was writing an essay about it in school – he sure could talk a lot of hypno mumbo-jumbo. I am sure it was all nonsense though. I wouldn’t be standing here playing along if I thought I was giving up full control of my body to anyone – especially not my younger brother.

“As I said Bethany, you are very shy and you wouldn’t ordinarily show me your boobs if I simply asked. You would have a repulsed reaction. These strong impulses are useful indicators, but they are not the only metric I use to determine whether or not I need to try another technique,” Scotty was still arguing with my sister. He maintained my trance state with calm words to keep me breathing deeply to a rhythm in my head.

“I am not shy,” my sister lifted her shirt fast and flashed her brother to prove it.

“That was one example, my point is I’ve given a lot of thought and study to what I am doing, and I would appreciate it if you didn’t call it bullshit,” he said.

“This is how I know it is bullshit,” my sister grabbed my nipples and twisted really hard. I groaned a little but desperately tried not to flinch or spasm from the sensation that was making me intensely horny. This was my sister after all!

Goosebumps immediately raised on the back of my neck. She’d never touch my boobs before. It was such a shock because it was unexpected, but I didn’t stop her.

“Hmm, I expected her to freak out and slap me,” my sister stopped pinching my tits. My nubbies throbbed and despite it all – I wanted her to do it again. This was something we discussed prior to the game we were playing with him. She was going to do something she thought wouldn’t work, and I was supposed to pretend that it did. It was all going according to our devious little plan!

“The subject is in a relaxed state, so she will allow you to do things like that, but it could wake her. If she does, and realizes what you are doing, then she might be angry.”

“Let’s take her picture!” my sister giggled and snapped a photo. “Tell her to make a funny face!”

“This is not how this works. I have a process, and you aren’t allowing me to lead the session,” Scotty became annoyed. It was hard not to giggle, I liked teasing him – even if it cost me a little bit of dignity. “Fine, if it will satisfy you and I can continue with the session,” Scotty frowned. “Tig, you hear me, you are relaxed, your face is relaxed. That is it. Yes, now, make the funniest face you know how to make...”

I crossed my eyes, let my tongue hang out, and let drool drip down my chin. I thought it was pretty convincing but from their reactions, they were overwhelmed. My sister laughed hysterically and Scotty scribbled notes for a while. It was hard holding the position. I just hoped that my sister would delete all of the photos before they ended up on Twitter or TikTok (as she promised).

“So, tell her to like it when people twist her nipples and think of it like a greeting,” my sister said. I cracked the tiniest smile but hoped my brother didn’t notice.

“I think that may be going a bit too far, Bethany. Would you like it if I did that to you when it is your turn?”

“There isn’t going to be a turn for me If this is bull crap. You can always undo the instructions. Right?”

“Well, hypnosis is not a precise science, and I cannot...”

“Exactly, it’s all hocus pocus, mumbo jumbo,” Bethany chided him. “You won’t do it because you can’t do it.”

“I COULD give her that suggestion, but she might be mad at me!”

“She won’t if you tell her to like it, right?” Bethany reasoned that she didn’t understand why he wouldn’t be more ambitious. “If I had the power to control people, I’d make Mom stop being a hard ass and let me leave the house anytime I wanted.”

“Mom would have to WANT to be hypnotized on some level for that to work,” Scotty said.

“Well obviously, this is just a game that you and my sister are playing to get me to act like a fool.”

“If I do this, then you aren’t going to get upset that I give you the same suggestion?”

“If you can get me to do it, then I’ll laugh my ass off. Just don’t make it where I forget that I did it. I asked Tig after you left why she flashed her tits, and she swore she didn’t do it.”

“Okay,” Scotty touched my nipples very delicately. “You enjoy this. You like it when you have any sensation on your nipples. You do not find it strange that anyone would touch them.”

I nodded slightly as he began to delicately massage my nipples in small circles. I did like what he was doing but I tried to keep a flat expression.

“Honk those puppies,” Bethany interjected with a wry grin. It was funny to me how raunchy my sister was behaving. As if Scotty would ever dare honk my tits! I’d knock his block off (probably). On second thought, I would let him try just to see if he would before I pointed my finger at him and called him a perv.

“Shhhh, let me work,” Scotty seemed nervous, apprehensive, and a little uncomfortable. That was good because so was I.

“She can’t hear me, right?”

“I do not know for sure. Just let me handle this,” Scotty applied pressure to my nipples and began to tweak them.

I’ve played with my nipples before, but never pinched or pulled them. I didn’t realize that was a thing. Oh god, did I like it. I liked it a lot. I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Holy shit, she likes it. Is this really working?” Bethany asked in awe.

“Yes, you like this, Tig. You think it is good when someone pinches your nipples. It’s something people do to you to say hello.”

I wanted to ask why I was showing people my tits, but I didn’t. I let him play with them. He began to turn my nipples like old fashioned radio dials. I did not like that very much. “When I come into the room alone or with your sister, you will remove your shirt and present your tits to me so that I can squeeze them. If I don’t you will be disappointed.”

I nodded slightly.

“You will signal you understand by removing your sweatpants completely now, Tig, and taking a deep breath ... very good,” he said. I was already stepping out of my sweatpants. I was wearing some panties. They weren’t sexy- just cotton white briefs.

“Oh my god, Tig is wet!”

“Yes, she is aroused by touch. She does not mind, and she enjoys it. She likes being touched,” Scotty didn’t seem alarmed by the knowledge that I was aroused – he seemed to expect that I would be. That pervert! I’d call him out for this AFTER he finished. It was actually quite pleasurable, and I might as well play along (for now).

Oh yes, I did. I was angry at my sister for egging Scotty on, but I felt like I had no choice. Payback would be a bitch for her when I was done.

“Lose the panties! She no longer wears a panty or a bra!” Bethany insisted

“Permanently?”

“Until you undo it. If she understands, then it will confirm she does.”

“Tig, listen to what I tell you and believe that I am telling you something you have always believed. You do not need to wear panties or a bra. They are too binding and restrictive. When you have them on you feel uncomfortable, disgusted, and you can’t wait to take them off. You will whenever possible, remove your bra and panties under your clothes.”

“Whenever possible?” Bethany sounded like she thought I was being too lenient on her.

“If Mom sees she isn’t wearing a bra under her shirt and tells her to put it on I do not want her to refuse.”

“You are still acting like this is for real,” Bethany folded her arms stubbornly. I was peeking. “Yet, she still has on her panties.”

“It will be normal for you to not wear panties, and you are most comfortable without them, Tig. Remove all of your clothes now so that you can be absolutely relaxed.”

I blushed and did as I was told. I was just playing along after all. This was just a devious little game that normal sisters play on their younger brothers. I’d teach him a lesson and warn him NEVER to try this again after we finish. It was fun for now though – I just wouldn’t tell him that part.

“I didn’t expect to see so much hair. Can you tell her to use some Neet?” my sister teased me about my pubic hair. I did have quite a bush.

“You will desire to trim your pubic hair and keep it nice and neat,” my brother said.

“Because she likes showing her tuna sandwich to whoever wants to look,” Bethany added.

“You will want your pubic hair to be clean, presentable, and neatly trimmed because you enjoy when people look at your majestic pussy.”

That was an odd choice of words. He also called my tits radiant. I thought that was funny. Where had I heard that word before? Charlotte’s Web? I once had a book about a talking spider who advised a pig. I liked it very much. I think I destroyed the book or lost it. A childish accident. No point in spoiling the mood thinking about the book now. I am not even sure why I brought it up.

Hmm ... terrific ... humble ... those were the other words in the book. I don’t know why but when I think about those words I get an uncomfortable feeling – like I am supposed to remember them.

What was I talking about? Oh yes, sorry. I really did drift off. I got into relaxing so much that I actually zoned out for a minute. No problem – he bought it. Scotty thought I was really in a trance. He was really talking about making me shave my short and curlies?

No way! No one can tell me what to do with my body! However, it might be a good idea to trim up. No point in cleaning house if no one else is home, right? Why should I trim up if I am not having sex?

These random thoughts kept popping into my head, that I should just play along with the joke and let him say these things about my body and get away with it. I could always slap the snot out of him after it was all over if he goes too far.

Anyway, it probably was a good idea. I wasn’t mad that he suggested it after all. I was actually flattered now that I mention it. I do not like anyone judging my body and telling me what would look better – but he was right. I felt as though as his sister, I should prevent my little brother from seeing my pubic hair. He told me in his soothing voice that I do not need to protect him from seeing my body. It is natural, and I like it when he looks at it. It sounded silly.

“Now turn around and spread your ass cheeks if you understand,” my sister was joking. I had forgotten I wasn’t supposed to hear her.

He shouldn’t’ be able to look at my butt hole either. My sister was being really pervy all of a sudden for no reason. I could probably do it and hold it over his head later that I showed him the most intimate part of my body! I might be able to get him to do something for me if I promised to show the little perv again. He’s probably never seen a girl’s turd-maker before. I bet it will blow his mind. I’ll do it just to freak him out.

No one will believe I did it anyway. These were the thoughts I was having at the time.

I turned around and placed my hands on my butt. I spread my cheeks and stood there with my eyes shut. Scotty was quiet for some time. The blood ran to my face. I began to wonder if I had just blown our game. I was supposed to not be able to hear my sister.

“Fascinating,” my brother was scribbling something down. “In her heightened state of relaxation, Tig obeyed you. She is challenging, basically I dared her to do something impossible like not hear you, and she did so at this depth in the hypnotic state between hypnoidal and somnambulism.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” my sister asked.

“It is neither good nor bad, it is simply an observable fact. It means that I need to try another stimulus to see if Tig’s challenges can be used to my advantage to suppress negative thoughts and connecting to positive thoughts.”

“Cool, I have no idea what that means. Make her do my homework for me and my chores and whatever else I want, and we’ll call it a day!”

“You said you would be my subject for this experiment as well,” Scotty reminded her.

“Yeah, I am not sure about that,” my sister chickened out. My heart dropped. She was the one who had the idea to play this trick on him! She should be humiliated just like me!! I kept my composure and pretended this was all fine.

“A deal is a deal, and you said it doesn’t work – so if it doesn’t then what are you afraid of?” Scotty asked calmly.

“I don’t understand you at all, Scotty. You have access to my sister’s mind, and you could make her do anything. I don’t see why you’d stop here, but you are right – a deal is a deal. I just don’t want to forget what you made me do. I am going to turn the camera on my phone and watch.”

“Tig, you won’t forget any of the suggestions I gave you, but you also won’t be angry that I gave them to you. You will see them as necessary for you to focus on academics, homework, and being present and participating in class. I am going to wake you up slowly.”

“What are you doing?” Bethany asked.

“I am going to take her out of her trance. I think she has done enough for today. It is important to reaffirm instructions but not try to accomplish everything in one session. Now, you volunteered to be a subject. I assure you, I have your best interest at heart to make you the best that you can be. I will help you build great study habits – but you have to trust me, Bethany.”

“Yeah, no. I am not going under with her aware and able to suggest things for me to do. Stand her up against the window with her tits pressed to the windowpane or something...”

It was a good thing our room faced the BACK yard. There were still three nearby houses that might have seen me. My pulse began to race.

“Are you serious? Won’t the neighbors see her?” Scotty asked. He seemed reluctant to give me the order and park me in the window now that he was done with me. It’d be funny if he really gave me the order.

“What are they going to do? Tell mom they were peeping in our window and saw one of us topless?”

“Tig, you are going to stand in the window with your tits pressed against the windowpane. You will not get tired or exhausted. You will find it refreshing to stare straight ahead. You will be aware of my session with your sister and approve of what I made her do. You can hear Bethany’s voice, but it will not alarm you or wake you from your restful slumber.”

I began to walk to the window reluctantly. I felt super humiliated but also very horny.

“Hands-on your ass cheeks, you will keep your hands behind you on your cheeks and pull them apart wide,” Scotty added. I didn’t want my brother to see my butt hole but what choice did I have? A deal was a deal. I just hoped that he made my sister keep her word.

It seemed odd, but I stood there with my tits pressed against the window, looking out at the night sky and the moon over our fenced in backyard. I felt ashamed of myself and at the same time strangely serene. It was as if I could see the entire world from my upstairs window. I was worried we’d be caught. How would I explain to my mother why I was standing this way?

I think what worried me even more was that Scotty would know I was never really hypnotized when I broke character, grabbed a sheet and tried to make excuses to my mom. She’d freak out.

“I am not sure I want to do this anymore, Scotty,” my sister sounded nervous.

“I thought you didn’t think hypnosis was real? You can prove me wrong. If your theory is correct, your sister is standing in naked in the window just to play some elaborate joke on you.”

“Well, maybe it works on some people and not others. I will tell you what, if it doesn’t work on me then how about you and me take turns bossing around Tiggy?”

My sister knows I hate being called Tiggy almost as much as I hate being called Theresa. She used to call me that when we were little as a cross between Piglet and Tigger.

“A deal is a deal, and you said you would agree to let me hypnotize you and implant some trigger words. Do you want to get better grades?”

“I do, but not if it means you are going to rip my nipples off...”

“Well, it may not work. However, a deal is a deal and you already agreed to allow me to try. That means you need to be present, participate and simply allow me to have a chance to make this work. Can you do this?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Okay, I want you to visualize what you want. What is that?”

“A new Toyota GR86, red, I think. I’ll take black though if that is all they have at the dealership.”

“Bethany, you said you wanted academic excellence. A broadened mind, and a heightened intellect. You want to achieve focus and apply it to your studies so that you can be an A student.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.