Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

When Scotty entered our bedroom promptly at 5 am, he was somewhat surprised to see us.

I was sitting on a curtain rod. It was embedded eight inches up my ass, and my pussy was wide open titty fucking myself with a slicked-up broom handle. Master Danny really liked it when I showed him how I titty fucked myself.

My sister was kneeling between my knees eating my pussy calmly, fingering her asshole, and playing with her tits at the same time.

Danny was sitting on my bed (the dry one) waiting for him to come to him. A look of triumph was on his face.

I hated doing this to Scotty, but we had no way to warn him, and it seemed like the best option. My master was definitely caught off guard and he looked disappointed in us.

“What’s going on here?” Scotty immediately shifted into damage control mode and pretended to be shocked by our behavior.

“No need for games, Scotty. I’ve got to apologize to you. I am impressed, in awe, and I FULLY approve.”

“Oh, you do? Care to fill me in?” Master tried to remain calm.

“You told me that hypnosis works, and I thought it was bull crap. Then this morning I thought I would do you a solid and let you sleep in. I came to check on my sisters and found them like this. You don’t mind if I watch you eating pussy do you, Bunny?”

“No Sir, I do not mind being watched. I like being watched. I am flattered that you would be interested.”

“I thought to myself, my sister seems like she is under some kind of suggestion. Now who do I know that has a lot of books on hypnosis? Who taught me how subliminal suggestions worked? Then I asked who do I know that has spent all this time with my sisters in their room lately? Sisters that are normally a huge pain in the ass? Sisters who recently agreed to do ALL of my chores and let me make them stand in the corner when they can’t seem to clean out the vacuum cleaner properly and get the dust everywhere?”

Scotty was mortified. I hated doing this to him. I wanted to wink at him to let him know that we were really tricking Danny and it was necessary.

“What do you want, Danny?” my brother asked through clenched teeth.

“Oh, would you hypnotize me so I can be your little bitch? You know how you asked me to LET You help me be a better student? That’s how you got them isn’t it?”

“It’s more complicated than that,” Scotty choked a little.

“Uncomplicate it for me. From where I sit, it looks like my two sisters were turned into Hypno-sluts that will fuck and suck a horse if you told them to do it.”

“Okay, but they asked for a lot of this conditioning. I did not intend this at the beginning.”

“Ah good, try robbing a bank and telling the police that you only intended to make a withdrawal and then it SEEMED like a good idea to pull out your gun and take a bunch of money and see how it goes?”

“I’ll put them back, okay? I’ll show you that they will still CHOOSE this arrangement. They’ve had a lot of autonomy this past two weeks. They are thriving and doing well in school.”

Naturally, Danny didn’t believe any of that. He thought the hypnosis wasn’t’ real, so obviously we’d ask to continue after Scotty released us. It was the truth though; I was horrified at the idea that Scotty would return us to total freedom. I found it liberating on some level to not have to make so many choices for myself because I could trust Scotty to make them for me.

“Yeah, part of me believes you could have made them better students without making them sit on eight inches of curtain rod. The part that sticks in my craw is you made me the same offer. Did you want to FUCK me too, Scotty?”

“No, it was nothing like that. I wasn’t trying to seduce you. I miscalculated with them. They had urges and desires that I brought to the surface that intrigued me. I take full responsibility though. If I had been more ethical, I would have immediately reversed course and not taken them down this path. Okay? What are you going to do? Tell mom and dad?”

“Hah, what fun would that be? I could hold that over your head for years though. That might be more profitable, don’t you think?”

“You could, yes. However, I will deprogram them today. They’ll still know what happened to them, and I can assure you – they will have fond memories.”

“Oh, they’d want to keep their nose rings and clean up our piss-stained bathroom floor? I am curious why you didn’t get their tits and cunts pierced?”

Scotty didn’t have an answer. His face turned red. I hated seeing this. I wanted to put a stop to it. I found it difficult to keep playing with my nipples while my sister went down on me and pretend like we weren’t listening.

“Look, I am just fucking with you, okay? I think we can come to an agreement that benefits both of us,” Danny patted his brother on the back and stood up to admire our bodies.

Scotty had a tear rolling down his eyes and vowed to end his experiment today.

“You had a brilliant proposal the other day. I wondered at the time; how could you be so CERTAIN that our sisters would go for this outlandish agreement? Did you hypnotize Mom and Dad to get them to agree as well?”

“Don’t be absurd,” Scotty wiped his nose and dismissed that.

“Well, maybe you should. You see, my proposal is we join forces and have a little fun,” Danny said.

The guys left us like we were for 20 minutes while they talked about how things were going to be from now. Danny wanted “in” on control of us. Danny believed with all of his heart that we were goofing on Scotty. He wanted to goof on Scotty too, but he also wanted to use us.

Scotty did not know any of that. He was willing to give in to some of his demands but not all. I think he just didn’t trust Danny and knew he’d be way more sadistic and a bit of a loose cannon around Mom and Dad.

Scotty stood us up, put us into a trance, and began to give us our morning instructions. He explained that this was part of a daily ritual and that his instructions were gradual. “Imagine layers of the same instruction on top of the same instruction, connecting to other ones to form a sort of new conscious that merges with the old one. Tig and Bethany are still very much inside at the base level. Picture a brain that has a nerve ending that leads to one part of the body, which is moved slightly so that it receives a slightly different signal. I simply rearrange what they already have. I cannot make them do the impossible and they still have the self-preservation instinct. When I give you control, you could not tell them to jump out of this window if they knew it would lead to harm-unless that was something they wanted to do anyway. I am begging you to use this power judiciously and to defer to me. Let me guide you, Danny.”

Danny agreed and so our new instructions began in earnest.

“You will obey Danny, and he may know that you are hypnotized. You do not mind that. You like that. You think it is funny. You do not believe you are really hypnotized, but you wouldn’t mind it if you have suggestions implanted in you, because they are fun and benefit you in ways that turn you on and make you horny.”

That’s how it began. Scotty gave us 4new instructions to remember today. Scotty said it would take a little while for this to all take root through constant re-application of affirmations and visualizations. Danny insisted on getting access to it and had very little respect for the process – because they believed it was all a game anyway.

1. Danny can come into our room at any time, and we will act the same way we would around Scotty.{br}

2. Danny can give us commands including the trigger words pig, baby, and our stop-talking words. (Which I do not actually know). We should also ask his permission for things we might ask Master about.{br}

3. Danny can have sex with us and order us to have sex with anyone else he likes. He can spank us, whip us, tie us up, in our room or in private settings (like Master).{br}

4. We cannot get angry with Danny unless he tells Mom and Dad or Matt. (Scotty insisted on that).

We essentially had two masters now, except that we called Danny “Master Danny”, and Scotty would still remain “Master”. My sister and I did not question this. I want to say that we had a choice, but I don’t think either of us would have disagreed with the new rules even if we weren’t hypnotized.

At times, I was convinced that I would never do any of these things if I wasn’t hypnotized and at times was convinced that I was playing a trick on my brothers but that somewhere along the way I realized I enjoyed being a bimbo that gets told what to do.

It was starting not to matter to me which of the two possibilities were true, because it certainly felt like I was having fun behaving like a total slut.

Scotty made us demonstrate to Danny a lot of the naughty things we did in our room – including sliding dildos up our asses and fucking ourselves with them and being tied up. My sister and Scotty demonstrated a maintenance beating on me and it didn’t take long for Danny to want to try it. He punched me about forty times hard in the crotch – harder than Scotty or my sister ever would.

It blew Danny’s mind and that was fun – I enjoyed making him smile. He found it hard to believe we would behave submissively and embrace our degradation. Hypnotized or not, my pussy was soaking wet and he could see how turned on I was getting.

Scotty crafted a pair of gloves to use when he cunt punches me. He keeps them in our room. The base is latex dish washing gloves. He’s reinforced them with metal chains similar to the ones on our collar. They are wrapped around to form a kind of mesh. The chains are bumpy and add a lot of weight to his punches. The texture of the metal gives me a very different sensation and protects his hand from getting worn out.

I didn’t even suggest the gloves to Danny – he was doing fine with his bare hand. He didn’t hold back! Just WAM! WAM! WAM! Like Rocky punching a rack of meat. He had years of resentment he had to get out – I smiled and encouraged him. I told him I wouldn’t break but halfway through I thought I might snap right in half.

My sister took a spanking from Scotty while that was going on. She’s up to one maintenance beating a day. Danny didn’t believe we didn’t enjoy it. I tried to explain it wasn’t’ done for MY pleasure, but I liked it that he enjoyed it. I tried to explain that I used to break rules intentionally to get the discipline I craved and knowing I would receive two maintenance beatings a day whether I needed them or not helped me to avoid the temptation of being a brat on purpose.

He thought I was bullshitting and as far as he was concerned – this was just more evidence we were twisted sluts, that played Scotty in order to have a live-in lover that was willing to get rough with us anytime we wanted.

When Danny finished with me, I flopped over and drool ran down my chin, as I quivered like a spastic mess as while tiny orgasms quaked through my body after he basically beat up my pussy.

Every now and then I noticed Danny grinning at me and shaking his head. I knew he was thinking “This dumb bitch did all this for a practical joke? I am going to have fun with her today.”

He did. We did.

That morning at breakfast is when things first started getting interesting. Danny dressed us and once he realized we had a drawer full of microkini thongs he was elated. “Why didn’t you make them wear these?”

“I didn’t want Mom to lose her shit?” Scotty offered his reply in a reasonable tone.

“You will be good cop, I’ll be bad cop,” Danny decided without explanation. He turned to us and waved his hands in front of him like he was doing the Jedi Mind Trick from Star Wars to tell us that these were not the droids we were looking for – it was comical. “This morning you were late waking up and your brother and I poured water all over you. You told us we were assholes and to let you sleep. Scotty told you that he would make you wear a small bikini if you continued. You dared him to put you in the smallest one you have. You are okay with this. You like this.”

It was pretty hacky, but for his first try at hypnosis – (I did not think it worked at all). I will give Danny kudos for playing along with something he thought wasn’t real. We had been implanted with the suggestion to obey him anyway.

The slender thong that was in my crack disappeared completely. It appeared like I was wearing nothing in the back and my butt cheeks were simply fully exposed. It felt like I was MORE than just naked because I was constantly aware of that tiny string pressed up against my fat, puffy asshole.

The front was so small that it barely covered my pussy. The top covered most of my nipples but barely. My sister’s outfit was similar.

“What on earth?” Mom was horrified and nearly staggered when she saw us enter the kitchen. It was all I could not to giggle over her reaction.

Danny explained his story that we disrespected Scotty and him, and basically dared them to make us wear this. “We had to call their bluff. Their cooters and boobs are covered.”

Mom was definitely going to tell us to change. I had no doubt about that and if she did – that would have been fine.

“Mom, tell him that we don’t have to wear this? We were bluffing, okay? We didn’t think Danny would really make us, and we have to wash your cars today! We’d die if we were caught in this!”

“Why did you buy the suits if you were never going to wear them?” my mom asked.

“I dunno, just to make some boy jealous or something! We aren’t wearing these out of the house!” I stubbornly put her hands on her hips. I was ad-libbing and I wasn’t sure if that was too far. I didn’t feel comfortable acting like that – in fact, I felt like I was channeling my old self.

“That doesn’t sound very polite. You are making demands and not addressing Mom with respect,” Scotty added in a much less abrasive tone than Danny used. “That’s not the deal you made with us.”

“You would have worn the bathing suit to the pool, but you won’t be caught dead in it outside of the house?” Mom asked me.

“That’s at the community pool with a bunch of hot dudes. I do not want to walk around here all day with my ass hanging out, in front of my brothers and you, and then have old men watch me while I try to wash your dusty old Mom van. Fuck that,” I didn’t even have to think about what I just said. It came out naturally.

“Soap, now,” Scotty flicked his thumbs together.

Danny grinned wickedly as I sullenly rolled my eyes, walked over to the sink, and held up a bar of hand soap so everyone could watch me open my mouth and stick half of the bar in my mouth.

“I knew these new rules would be too hard, and this would fall apart! The first full weekend and we haven’t made it past breakfast before there is some drama. We are done with this.”

“No Ma’am, Please? Don’t make us stop! I’ll wear the suit; I’ll wear the suit! We’ve come so far! Done so much hard work. I’d like a chance to prove I can do it. You can make Piggy-Tiggy stop, but don’t take it out on me, please?” my sister begged.

“I am sorry, Ma’am,” I took the soap out just long enough to say that and placed it back as suds ran down my chin on to my chest.

“I don’t particularly like those swimsuits, but you bought them, and you’ve worn them out. As long as they are street legal, which I am not even sure they really are – then you will have to wear them. That is the deal you made, and you have until next Wednesday to decide if this is what you want to do or ask to change the rules. Until then, you will lie in the bed you made.”

“Yes Ma’am,” my sister answered for us both, as I mumbled the same thing.

Dad and Matt were VERY surprised to see us serving them a breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon while wearing next to nothing. We acted like it was perfectly normal as I sashayed around clenching the soap in my mouth.

Dad didn’t seem interested in what we did wrong. Matt on the other hand was laughing. “Nobody is ever going to believe this is my life,” he said.

“You should invite some friends over today,” Danny offered. “Tig and Bunny would be happy to entertain them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.