Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“As long as you work it amongst yourselves, and I am not asked to rule on whether it was fair or not – then I don’t care. So go to bed and think very hard about what you are asking for, girls. The first time that you come to me and tell me that Scotty or Danny was not fair because they made you do something over, or they raised their voice to you and you didn’t like it, or you just feel like taking a break – then this entire thing is over. Is that understood?”

“Yes Ma’am,” my sister and I said in unison. Mom found our behavior weird, but we’ve been in synch a lot lately. She shook her head and assumed we were just goofing on her and had planned to answer her together.

I asked who was going to be in charge of checking our work because she said Danny as well.

“Danny and Scotty. You are both good boys for wanting to help. I think your intentions are pure. I don’t know yet how serious your sisters are about their offer. I think they don’t realize how much work they are asking to take on. I guess we’ll find out. I want you to both be equal and do this together. Can you do that?”

“Yes,” they agreed. Scotty through in a Yes Ma’am.

“Matt, do you want to help too?”

“Clean or be a boss?”

“Your dad and me are the bosses. This would be supervising your sisters, teaching them how to do it right, and inspect their work.”

“We’d be acting on behalf of mom and dad,” Scotty added in a helpful tone. Mom nodded in agreement.

“No, not really,” Matt shrugged.

“Okay then, so then here is what I ask – no, you cannot send them to bed without dinner. My parents did that to me and it is not healthy – even for healthy girls with a little extra fat to spare like Bethany and Tig.”

The boys chuckled a little. Mom meant our boobs and asses in a polite way, but she was essentially calling us fatties.

“I will tolerate a little teasing, because if they give you excuses then that’s fine. You guys have always teased each other – some more than others,” Mom looked right at me. “I will NOT tolerate hazing – do you want to know what I mean by hazing?”

They didn’t – but they asked anyway because my mom was going to tell them. “The girls apparently want to do something nice for you. If you intentionally mess up your room, create a big mud puddle outside to make them get dirty, tell them to do things over even though they were done right the first time then I will forbid you from participating and put a stop to this -then we go back to the chore wheel. I do not want to ADD drama to my life, I want to subtract it.”

“Now girls,” mom turned back to us now that this was settled. “I do not know if you made this offer as a bluff, or with something else in mind, but I actually appreciate it. I am going to pull you to the side and have you help me make dinner and teach you all of my recipes. I am very proud of you for even asking. You’ve never shown any interest in the kitchen before. It was easier for me to just make everything because I know where everything is, and I love to cook. So if you want something out of this other than sore elbows, sore knees, callouses, and a lot of hard-work, tell me now and we can forget about this and keep things the way they are.”

“No, we’d like to do it, Ma’am.”

“Okay, then. It’s done. This is how it is going to be until you prove to me that it should not be. I am NOT going to take away your allowance. If you decide to give it to your brothers that is your business. It’s your money and I’ve NEVER told you how to spend it,” Mom looked at me. I could feel her looking through my soul to suggest she knew I bought pot with it.

“I am going to say it one more time for the back row,” Mom added slowly. “Your father used to do ALL lawn work. I used to do ALL housework. I know it can be done and I know it is thankless and endless but you weren’t old enough to help and so it fell to us, and we did what needed to be done. One day you too may have your own family and what you see as a gift you are giving me will simply be an expectation from your family.”

Mom made sure we understood before concluding “There is to be no drama, no coming to me to adjudicate an unfair decision. You asked for this, you made your bed, and you will lie in it. If after seven days the house is spotless, we all have more free time, and you are happy with the arrangement then that is how it will be until it is not. Deal?”

“Deal is a deal, Ma’am,” I said.

“You can still call me, Mom sometimes you know? I don’t want you to feel like you are a full-time maid – but you have no idea how proud you’ve made me tonight. I thought this was a cruel joke,” Mom’s eyes filled with a tear of pride. “Give your old mom a hug and get some rest. You’ve got a big day tomorrow and every day after.”

I had a tender moment with my mother. It felt like I hadn’t had that in so long. I couldn’t remember the last time. I didn’t feel horny for exactly the 47 seconds that it took to hold her tight to me.

As we walked upstairs, Dad stopped us and wanted to say something.

“When I was in the military, we had recruits that volunteered to do all the shit jobs. You know what we called them?”

“No sir?”

“Marines.”

“Well, we aren’t those, Sir,”

“I am not a Sir. I worked for a living in the military, but I appreciate the promotion. I tell you what girls, I think your brothers may be a little eager to ride your asses.”

I knew at least one of them who was, and I grinned at my Dad.

“Well, just know that we are both proud of you, now all you have to do is cash the check you just wrote with your mouth and take it to the bank by putting in the work.”

Danny and Scotty had stuff they wanted to hash out about the arrangement. “I’ll be back later to check on your homework,” Scotty indicated we should go get ready for him. He gave us some bags.

“I feel like we actually did something cool,” I said as I stripped naked in my room.

“Yeah, I didn’t think mom would be proud of us. It’s going to be a lot of work. You ready for your maintenance beating?”

“Can we start without master’s permission?” my pussy began to salivate, and white ringlets of cum began to drop out of my cunt. My sister pounded her fist into her palm to warm herself up and that turned me on.

“I need to take a piss first anyway,” my sister said. “I don’t know if we can text him for permission?”

“You sound so dirty when you say that you have to take a piss. It’s such a guy thing to say,” I joked. We both laughed.

“Do you think Master is going to eventually hypnotize us to drink piss?” my sister asked as she texted for permission.

“You’d do that?” I asked.

“If I am hypnotized, what choice do I have? I love licking ass,” my sister dropped to her knees behind me, pulled my cheeks apart and began licking my butthole. “What difference does a little lemonade make?”

“I’ve eaten your pissy cunt before, but it does give me the heebee-jeebees,” I replied.

“In a few weeks, we’ll probably be human toilets or something,” she laughed. We both did – I wasn’t sure if she was serious or not though. I wasn’t. I wasn’t sure if a human toilet was really a thing – until I googled it to be certain (it is!).

My sister and I were permitted to shave, bathe, piss and shit alone. She punched my pussy 50 times hard while I groaned and struggled as my maintenance beating – and I was so horny I could have fucked a guy right in half. I had a lot more energy lately – I felt virile, hungry, alive.

Master did not come to our room until late. “Well, things progressed nicely tonight. You did well girls,” he said as he put us in the position. “I expected our parents would pick up on our relationship dynamic at some point. I did not expect our parents to agree to give me carte blanche authority over you around the house, but that will help camouflage it. The best way to hide something is out in the open. I can discipline you and you can show me respect openly under the guise of our relationship as worker bees and supervisor bee. We just must not move too rapidly, or mom will suspect something.”

We agreed.

“The obstacle of course is my brother Danny. While not insurmountable, it does add some complexity. He is unfortunately highly resistant to suggestion and unwilling to allow me to experiment on him.”

“You tried to hypnotize Danny, Sir?” my sister and I were surprised.

“Yes, that would have been the path of least resistance. Turn him into an ally, and he would most likely be a tremendous resource in your re-education.”

“He may not be an ally, but he is not your enemy, Master,” I defended my brother.

“Danny is a bully, at times course. Like you once were, he is quick to anger and holds grudges. As we navigate this opportunity to shift the housework to you, I plan to move slowly and carefully while I navigate just how much he can be trusted. I will expect you to bristle over our new authority. My concern is that if you treat me with more respect than him, he is going to predictably get jealous and do something in order to sabotage this.”

Scotty was clever, and he was probably right. Danny was petty at times, and he would not like that.

“I will admit that I am not sure how to use trances and suggestions on you while we are operating in close proximity to him. I am also concerned that instructions and triggers that I implant may be confusing since you will need to give Danny some respect, without making it obvious that you will do anything I tell you.”

“Hypnosis is bullcrap, it doesn’t work, sir. I think you could just convince us both that we are trying to trick you both into thinking we will do whatever you tell us?” I offered.

“I considered something like that, but it takes weeks to influence you in subtle ways. It is not as simple as that. My strategy is actually to bring you out of the trance a little more than usual and give you more autonomy – with the desired result that you will engage in the ruse with me.”

“We could just tell him that we are hypnotized nymphos, Sir. He’d probably find out anyway. You told Steve and Deuce and they were fine with it.”

“Do not presume to know why I did what I have done. Deuce and Steve are not in a position to tell Mom and Dad. Danny could wreck months of work and research. All it would take is for him to not get his way one time and get angry enough to sabotage my experiment. Mom would very likely believe Danny. Deuce is not credible. Mom would very likely think that Deuce is a dope-head who is trying to blackmail his ex-girlfriend by saying something outlandish.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.