Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Would you mind pretending that I am lying to you in some elaborate trick? I kind of prefer you when you weren’t such a good guy. I was a total cunt to you – and not like now. I mean, like a narcissistic manipulating cunt. I don’t want to be that girl anymore.”

I led him back to where Scotty was waiting for us by taking his hand and walking to the food court. I felt a little self-conscious about asking him to pretend for me. He seemed to be willing to lie to me, but he didn’t seem to understand why I was asking – I didn’t fully understand either. I would know he is lying, and yet I wanted him to anyway.

Maybe I just wanted him to behave like he believed what he originally thought about me.

“You want me to call you a liar?”

“If that’s what it takes not to feel guilty. I take it the old me would have taken umbrage with riding naked in the back of your truck while you guys sit in comfort?”

“The old you used to use words like umbrage. It made me feel stupid because I didn’t know what it meant.”

“It means to take offense,” I explained.

“Yeah, I know what it means now,” he chuckled. “So, let me make sure I have it clear what you are proposing, okay? We are NEVER going to date again or go back to how it used to be. You called us ‘dope buddies with benefits’ once when I asked if we were boyfriend and girlfriend.”

I nodded and said that I don’t smoke pot and I am not sure how Scotty felt about me dating.

“Okay, it shouldn’t be up to him,” Deuce replied but he accepted my answer. “So, you want to insist you are not hypnotized, and then treat you like a stupid slut that I can slap around and tease?”

“I think that may be for the best, Yes Sir.” It felt strange to hear it said out loud.

“I am not sure I can believe you really aren’t hypnotized after this conversation. You were a good actress, but you’ve been nothing but sweet and honest and that’s not what I remember at all. I think you may really be hypnotized. That should terrify you on some level. It definitely would me.”

“You like yourself how you are. The girl you described was a royal asshole.”

“Well, I am not proud of myself either. I spit on you when you fell out of the tree and left you there. I laughed at your pain. I tried to piss on you, but you got up. I mean, you could have broken your back or been paralyzed. There is a lot of things I’d change about myself if I could. I’d be smarter, I’d be cooler, I’d be more confident.”

“Well, we could ask my brother to hypnotize you and give you those things, and we could ask him to make you and I think that I am just pretending as some elaborate scheme to get back at you?”

Deuce genuinely laughed. It was a silent laugh, but it came from the belly – like he found that amusing. “Yeah, I don’t think I want Scotty poking around in my head, turning my screws and pressing my buttons or I may end up sucking Jim’s dick and riding in the back of my truck naked.”

“Don’t knock it until you try it,” I mused sweetly. We were close to where my brother was. He was checking his phone.

“Okay, I am going to ask you one more time and I want you to answer me honestly, okay?” Deuce wanted to get a question out before Scotty overheard. I knew that much.

“I am okay with whatever you decide, but I want to hear it from you. I know we are never going back to the way things were,” he said. I was flattered he was bringing it up again, but I thought it was settled. I am nice compared to the bitch I was – but I still get impatient. “Shit, I really shouldn’t even ask this. It’s not fair. You don’t have a lot of choice.”

“What is it, Sir?” I asked him to spit it out quickly since it was obvious, he wanted to ask me when Scotty couldn’t overhear.

“Okay, if you are okay to hang out with me again even after knowing what I did, then I want to hear it from you. I can be a supportive friend, I can give you rides, and be nice, and you know like we can do the things we just did, okay?”

“Yeah,” I understood. I thought that this was the question and I answered that would be fine.

“Or, I could be a dick, and like pull your hair, and make you stick things up your ass, and choke you, as long as I know that you won’t be mad at me, because I really believe you when you say you are hypnotized?”

“That would be fine too,” I said. I wasn’t sure at the time, but he wanted me to make a choice. “You can also not worry if I get mad about it, or care what I think.”

“I don’t think that is possible any longer,” Deuce said. It was the sweetest thing.

That night my sister and I earned a lot of money, ate a lot of ass, swallowed a lot of cum, and bought a bunch of dirty stuff. We left the mall shortly before it closed, and we rode home naked in the back of the truck. My sister and I made out, swapped stories and bragged a little about the weirdest things.

“Did I fall out of a tree?” I asked her on the way home.

“I don’t think so,” my sister said.

“Did I used to date Deuce?”
“I think you and him used to smoke pot. He is a notorious stoner, and you ran in that circle. You really didn’t like people in your business.”

“You said I wasn’t very smart, but he said I was.”

“I mean, you are book smart. I guess – I didn’t think that is what you were asking. Did you fall out of a tree and like totally lose your memory? Maybe I did too, and hypnosis is bullshit.”

I told her the story about how I tried to chop down Deuce’s tree house after I fell out. My sister laughed and said that tracked with my past behavior. “You know why our beds are so far apart? Hah. You scared me sometimes, Sis.”

“Was I really the Demon Seed? I mean you make me out to be this nightmare to live with.”

“I wasn’t that much better, but I was meek and passive aggressive. We all have our flaws, or I guess in our case, we HAD them?”

I barely even noticed the trucks that honked and tried to get our attention on the way home, but a couple people noticed us snuggling naked in the back of the truck. It was dark so we had that to our advantage.

Once we got near our house, the guy’s stopped the truck. It was night out and they let us dress in the clothing that I had worn out of the house that day. My pussy was so wet and filled with the cum of at least a dozen men. My sister had eaten most of it out, but their residue was still in me. I was looking forward to a bath.

He gave us our cell phones, after we got dressed discreetly out of sight of any cars. He didn’t want us pulling up naked to the house and getting dressed in the yard. Mom would surely find out.

My brother told me to meet him at the truck and to run home – don’t stop. My sister and I ran – and of course with very big tits and a huge ass- it probably looked more comical than sexual to see the two of us jogging down the sidewalk. We still had on short skirts and tops, they were just incredibly conservative by comparison to the micro miniskirts we’d be wearing in public.

“Hey, I am going to do a little experiment,” I said to my sister. I got the bright idea to stop running.

My brother had specifically instructed me to run and not stop. It should have been impossible.

I stopped running. My sister was jogging in place as she turned around to see where I had gone when she passed me. She stopped running too. We both instantly realized we were not hypnotized.

“If we have to take his instructions literally then how could we stop now?” I asked.
“So, we’ve just been doing everything he said because we wanted to?”

“Yeah, I mean it’s like being hypnotized and told to eat your favorite food. They say that the simplest theory is most often true. What if we both just like being told what to do, and we liked having a reason to have to do it, so we both created one in our heads?”

“Fuck me right in the ass,” my sister put one finger on her mouth and expelled a breath as the revelation sunk in.

It should have been a revelation to discover that we truly had autonomous free will. However, it seemed anti-climactic. I had expected to involuntarily be unable to stop running until I reached my destination, or I got conked on the head and passed out.

I took a moment to catch my breath, and I flicked through my phone. Just as I suspected, not only had I blocked Deuce on every form of social media, I had also blocked his phone and erased his text messages. If there was a history of them – they weren’t on this phone, but it was obvious that he and I HAD talked or I wouldn’t have blocked him.

It may have been a conspiracy theory, but the sudden realization that I could have disobeyed my brother if I chose to was setting things spinning in my head. I know what I said about the simplest answer – but that wasn’t ALWAYS the right one. What if that was the case now?

There were still so many inconsistencies that didn’t add up to me to make more than just a working theory.

What if I only had partial amnesia? I could still remember my childhood but almost all of my freshman year was erased and so were a lot of the shitty things I did like smoke and use people. My little brother and sister paint me as a real pain in their ass.

What if they realized I couldn’t remember a lot of things and so they tried to gaslight me by convincing me I had been hypnotized? And maybe some of it worked, but clearly not all because I wasn’t compelled to run.

What if this was elaborate payback on their part? And to go one step further, what if I was never this monster, they made me out to be. What if they were just telling me that so that I would turn to them to keep me from going back to how I was?

It was such an unnecessarily complex scenario that the only reason I was considering it was that Deuce had told me he thought I was doing all of this as some sort of payback on him.

“He’s a conspiracy crackpot!” I held up my finger and declared out loud. My sister asked what I was talking about. I had this sudden memory about Deuce. “Deuce. I remembered something. He is an anti-government Libertarian. He used to get high and drone on for hours about JFK, and how it was connected to this global George Soros consortium that meets in Davos. He talked about how they seeded the water with fluoride to control us and control OUR MINDS!!!”

“Yeah, so? I don’t get it.”

“I am able to remember something about him. That’s magnificent!”

It may have been a coincidence, but right after I said magnificent, I couldn’t remember anything else about Deuce beyond that. I thought I would be able to piece some things together, but I couldn’t.

“We aren’t compelled to run, but we should probably haul ass or mom is going to be pissed,” I said as I started to jog in place and head home.

“Your fat asses are slow. I am going to have to get you up earlier in the mornings and take you out jogging and focus on your physical fitness after we improve your scholastics,” Scotty informed me. Deuce and Jim had dropped him off and he was waiting for us just off to the side of the house.

“I was hoping I would have more time for conditioning and visualizing but your slow run made that impossible.”

I was tempted to inform him that we STOPPED running despite his direct order and that memories were coming back. A part of me was worried he’d be angry and if he really did have the power of hypnosis that he’d re-apply his suggestions.

“Positions,” he said.

This time I lifted my skirt in the back and held my ass cheeks. We were on the sidewalk, and while there may be people walking their dogs or cars passing by at times – it was quiet out and we’d hear them coming.

“Good girls,” he complimented us. He spoke his trance words – about taking breaths, relaxing, forgetting about the night air and where are and listening.

“I had a conversation with Deuce. He told me that you fell from a tree, and he tried to pee on you and then you tried to chop it down. I suppose it’s fair to tell you that you asked me to make you forget him, and to stop smoking pot. You didn’t want to stop smoking cigarettes, but it is a nasty habit, and I did you a favor, Tig. I did that because I love you. If you had any memory loss about that time, it is there for you. Right in front of you – all you have to do is pluck it out like a flower and then breath it in and the memories will come back, but you will NEVER smoke pot and you will never smoke cigarettes because it is a filthy, filthy habit. You may never reject those instructions, they are part of who you are now. Do you understand?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.