Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“Hello Sir, do you like what you see?” I batted my eyelashes and smiled longingly at the man who was slightly older than my father’s age. He was checking out some purses in the Vera Bradley. Men who are shopping alone in an expensive store like that are pretty easy to strike up a conversation with. I had just finished trolling Tommy Bahama with my sister while my brother and the others pretended that they weren’t with us.

“The purses?” he picked up on my double entendre. I could see that he noticed my chain as his eyes drifted lower towards my boobies. I didn’t mind, that’s what they were there for – to turn men on.

“Whatever you see that you like? You look like you know what you want,” I smiled.

“Oh I do? What is it I want?”

“Some company?”

He looked at me skeptically and then looked around. “This is some kind of joke or set up?”

“I am not laughing, and I am not here to waste your time. I was checking you out from across the store and I thought maybe you would like to play a little?”

“Uh huh?” he sized me up and seemed reluctant to believe me. That’s when I took his hand and discreetly put it under my skirt as I stood up against the counter. I was wearing an even shorter skirt than the one I wore at school, and a shirt that showed off my tits with the caption “LOOK AT MY CHEST WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU”

He certainly did. He was staring at my hard nipples. Men tend to look at tits like boys look at puppies in a cage – they want to play with them. I was flattered.

I had to coax him to touch me. So far, every guy was passive, polite and not particularly handsy. I was kind of disappointed. I expected some of them to be real animals.

He fingered my pussy with his hand under my skirt, but just the tip of my clit. He looked around nervously. I had chosen this spot and this moment because I knew the cashier couldn’t see what I was doing where we were standing.

“Is this going to cost me any money?” he asked very bluntly.

“You think I am a whore? I am offended?” I feigned offense in a light-hearted way. I found that was the best way to break the ice. I also learned not to ask for money up front. It scares 99% of the guys away and their next question is always “Are you a cop?”

“Cops definitely won’t let you play with their pussy, but if you want to look for my badge, it might be up there if you keep wiggling your fingers like you are,” works as long as you follow it up with “no, I am not a cop, and I am not trying to entrap you. I am just bored and me and my sister would like to have some fun.”

“Your sister?”

That’s when I introduce my sister. We had been taking turns and seeing who could be the better lead flirt. So far, I had landed seven guys and she had a respectable five. We’d talk to countless men, and it had only been about two hours.

This particular guy was interested in us both – they all are. We discovered if we approach a man together, he’ll bolt. I usually spend a few minutes making sure his wife or girlfriend isn’t around. There was a good chance he was in the to pick up a gift for his wife and if he had two hundred bucks to drop on a purse – then he had money to spend on us.

There are three places we could go. It depended a lot on the man and what he wanted to do and how close we were. We could go back to their car, we could take them behind the dumpster of the food court, or we could go to a dressing room in one of the stores. I prefer the dressing rooms and I had the most luck in those. I’ll tell you why in a minute.

We discovered early that the men’s bathroom was not a realistic place to play. As soon as we went in, guys freaked out. They had their dicks out pissing in a trough and they made such a big deal about two girls being in the bathroom that our meal bolted.

My sister played it off as a joke by pretending we were trans men. Scotty wasn’t angry with us for blowing it.

I began to think of these men as meals, because in his case we walked him to a dressing room in the Tommy Bahama next door. We had a lot of success there and the cashiers seemed oblivious. I had no idea there was even a women’s section.

“Oh Daddy, what do you think of this? Would you buy it for me?”

“Uh yeah,” he didn’t understand what I was asking.

I bounced up and down gleefully, forcing my tits to dramatically lift and raise as I did. My sister pretended to be jealous and asked for a similar dress.

“Can we try it on for you, Daddy? Please? Pretty please?”

It didn’t matter what he said. In this case it was yes, but we’d always take him by the hand and lead him into the dressing room. We’d strip as soon as we had him alone behind the curtain and ask him how we looked. “Do you like it? Do we look hot?”

All it took was some kissing and playful touching between us for most men to be on board with what was happening.

Now came the part I wish I didn’t have to do – no, I didn’t mind eating their asses. I’d done it a few times tonight and I’ll get to that part. The part I hated was closing the sale.

“Here is the deal, we can play around, you can touch us, we like to kiss and get a little freaky. But I really want this dress. I’ll do ANYTHING you want for it.”

Usually, this is where the guy realizes we are trying to reel him in and get him to spend some money. Half of them leave and we have to hurry and get dressed. The other half of the men we were playing with stay and either take the freebie, or ask what happens if they buy both dresses.

“We can do whatever you want to do, Sir ... both of us, or you can play with just one.”

We haven’t had any big spenders buy both dresses. “What do you mean ANYTHING?”

That’s when I sit on his lap and grind down on his pants, and look him deeply in the eyes, kiss him with my mouth open and tell him emphatically “ANYTHING!”

The free option is fun. We kiss each other, we kiss him, we usually end up getting finger banged, and my brother hasn’t said we can’t jerk them off, so we’ve been giving happy endings. I call the men my meals – because my sister and I have been slurping up the cum whenever possible.

We also lick each other’s cunts, and asses and if the guy wants that we’ll lick his ass – but he has to pay for a blowjob. I picked a fairly inexpensive dress for Tommy Bahama, but the cheapest one you can find is around 75 dollars. I’ve bought this same dress four times tonight.

“Even anal?”

“Ooh, that would be awesome, yes please! I am down for anything!”

My sister made a last-minute attempt to pout to be included. However, he made his choice. I was happiest when my sister and I competed over the guy, and I won. It seems like that should be obvious, but I want to say that it wasn’t always just friendly competition. I NEEDED to be the one the guy chose and so did she. The validation was important to me. It felt terrific and radiant.

There have been a few guys that tried to stiff me and not pay – and that’s alright. I thought I would be really angry that I let a guy touch me and he wouldn’t even pay, but my brother told me to remain humble and radiant. I was just happy I got to fuck total strangers in the mall.

This nice gentleman we with in the dressing room was more than happy to buy me the dress after I finished humping his cock while my sister made out with me and him. He watched her lick my pussy clean and suck the cum out after we finished. She chews it like gum and tries to blow bubbles with it.

One of my favorite things to do is encourage a strange man to put his cock between my tits. At first, I didn’t know why. It didn’t do anything to sexually stimulate me. Imagine a hot dog sliding through two fat buns. The first few times a man shot his load on my chin while humping my chin, I felt like it was a waste. He could have been humping the shit out of me.

I don’t know what happened by the third time that happened that night – but after that I wanted every guy to titty fuck me. I’ve got the jugs for it and if you get spit and cunt cream all over their cock first – you can visualize the man sticking his cock in you so deep that it reaches the tip of your tongue in your mouth – like you are split in two by a giant dick. Oh god, it turns me on just writing about it.

“Daddy, thank you so much!” I always take him by the hand, so that he doesn’t bolt and lead him to the cashier. The cashier has met my three other daddy’s already so he seems mildly amused as he rings me up. “Okay Daddy, we are going to do some shopping! See you at home!”

I gave him a romantic kiss on the mouth and never saw him again – then I get a refund for the dress.

We only did one guy in his car, and it was awkward because there wasn’t a lot of room. He kind of insisted we do it there, so we tried it. The dumpster is gross and smelly – but it’s kind of hot fucking outside where you can potentially get caught.

The problem is most men don’t carry cash. They are also unwilling to Venmo a strange girl because they don’t want to get caught by their wives. “What are you, a Senator?” my sister would tease and suggest the guy Venmo our brother, and just say that he was paying him for helping him change a tire.

My brother and the guys were always watching from a distance. They were super discreet about it. Scotty was nice to be our Knight in Shining Armor that planned to race in to rescue us. The problem is he is about half of these guy’s size, and he would have gotten his ass kicked pretty easily.

“Sorry Sir, this guy didn’t feel like choking us or slapping the shit out of us either. I guess you are getting kind of bored of waiting to be needed.”

“I’d rather not be needed,” my brother said as he took the money from the refund. I had lost track of how much we paid him – but it was far more than anything he spent that night. Most guys contributed between 50-75 dollars. Quite a few of them got nervous that we were only charging that much.

I’d always kiss their cock and tell them that I should be paying them for their dick. I like big dicks, but I also like medium and small dicks. I even had a t-shirt that said that on it.

I won’t tell you every single encounter we had – that would take too long and most of them ran around the same way. A few were awkward and even funny. One old man’s false teeth were loose, and they slipped out into my sister’s mouth while she was Frenching him. She screamed, that was hilarious. It looked like she had an extra set of teeth in her mouth.

One guy brought his friend in the booth with us and the four of us had sex. One guy shot his load before we even started. I had to take down his pants, and then suck the cum off of the inside of his jeans. I was too nice to charge him for that.

I was having fun and so was my sister. We were whores and we were good with that. I do not think we ever questioned it. The more I fucked, the less I thought about whether I was good with this because I was a hypnotized bimbo, or because I just loved sex.

Master decided to take us into a Claire’s boutique. They sell stuff for girls like make-up and hair berets. We’ve been coming for years, and my brothers generally get very bored while Mom let us browse. We both had our ears pierced at this very store when we were much younger.

“I am getting a gift for you,” Scotty announced. We thanked him. Just about everything for sale in Claires is under twenty bucks – but it is the thought that counts. I knew my brother actually loved me and nobody could tell me that was something he hypnotized in me. I could tell in how he did things like this for us. Thoughtful and unnecessary gifts were kind of his trademark. He often got little gifts for the rest of the family when there was no holiday to celebrate or traditional reason to give a gift.

I was however a little surprise by his gift. Claires was always a little progressive in that they not only pierce ears, but they also pierced belly buttons. They also do nose rings.

“You are both cows,” he said. He put us in a light trance so that we would relax and accept the pain – but it still didn’t prepare me for how painful it would be. The women who did it wasn’t much older than me and she didn’t ask for a permission slip. She cleaned off the area and punctured my nose without so much as a “Are you sure?”

When she was done, I had a small gold colored nose ring in both nostrils.

I thought my sister might chicken out, but she got one that was identical.

“This binds you to me, it marks you as my pets – my livestock. Like the chain, you only show this when you are out of the house. Your nose ring is made with the same special properties, so you can keep it with you at all times. It will help improve your confidence and poise when you can’t wear your chain.”

I knew that the nose rings were bought at a Claire’s Boutique, but I wanted to believe they really were the same material as my chain. I was told people believe colloidal silver, copper and magnets have special healing properties. It wasn’t out of the realm of possibilities that metal worn close to the skin had some benefit, was it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.