Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story - Cover

Tig Ol' Bitties: a Mind Control Story

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tig and her sister Bethany agree to be hypnotized by their brother to get better grades in school. They dare him to implant triggers and suggestions in each other while he has them individually in trances. The lines begin to blur about whether they just wanted to be naughty girls or if they are actually under his control.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Teen Siren   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

It all began when I was alone in my bedroom doing a popular Tik Tok dance. The audio clip is “I’ve got a small waist, pretty face, and a big bank”.

You are supposed to touch your face and preen for the camera. Then touch your waist, put your fingers up to your face and smile, then turn around and shake your ass. I couldn’t quite make my ass shake more than my big boobs and I wasn’t happy with it.

My name is Tig. My real name is Theresa, but I hate it when people call me that. Only my parents and teachers do. I think I got the nickname Tig when I was a little girl because I used to bounce around and pretend to be Tigger in front of my sister and brothers. I was always kind of a show-off.

I didn’t have boobs back then. My tits came in last year during my freshman year of high school and wow, did I end up with Whoppers. I might have chosen a different nickname if I had known way back when that people would say “Tig Ol’ Bitties” about my huge knockers, little waist, and big ass behind my back.

They don’t say it to my face, because I had a reputation as a loudmouth, and I probably intimidated most teenagers around my age.

I don’t have a big following on Tik Tok. It’s mostly creepy guys my dad’s age who for some reason are big fans of teenage girls posting stupid dance videos on social media. I didn’t care if they get off on it. I liked the attention and I don’t mind showing a little cheesecake on Tik Tok to get it.

I have never posted anything dirty on Tik Tok, but I am sure if I had, I’d have quite a few more followers.

I was using my camera to film myself for the thirtieth attempt to get the dance right when my youngest brother Scotty opened my door. He is a year younger than me, and we’ve always been pretty close.

I share my bedroom with my sister Bethany, and I don’t lock the door because we are in and out of the room all of the time.

“More like fat face, disgusting waist, and a huge ass,” Scotty teased me playfully. My siblings and I tease each other all the time in a friendly and loving way – so it wasn’t mean.

“I would like to see you do this!” I said and told him to knock next time. I didn’t mind that he was there. My brothers don’t normally show a lot of interest in coming into my room. It just seemed like common decency to knock. I didn’t get mad though.

“I was actually looking for Bethany,” Scotty didn’t apologize. I noticed but blew it off. It was no big deal. It certainly wasn’t worth giving him crap over, and I wasn’t doing anything that I thought should be private anyway.

“Well, she isn’t here,” I mocked him by looking around the room as if I was looking for my sister.

“Maybe you can help me,” he said.

“Fat chance, you just called me disgusting!”

“I was kidding, you know you are hot anyway,”

I really didn’t know that. I didn’t feel beautiful. Yeah, I am blonde and have blue eyes, but I am a little chubby. Although I’ll never admit this to myself, one of the reasons I make Tik Tok videos is that I like the validation that comes from the attention I get.

“Go on.” I teased him by coaxing him to continue to flatter me.

“Well, maybe we can help each other,” Scott showed me a hypnosis book that he checked out of the school library. I scoffed.

“Hypnosis is bull-crap.”

“Yeah, well I am writing an essay and I need to do a practical experiment. You say you can’t get your dance quite right. I’ll hypnotize you and make you a better dancer. If I don’t, then you are no better or worse off than you were.”

“That sounds like a waste of my time,” I shrugged.

“I’ll take your turn doing dishes tonight,” he offered.

My mom has this elaborate chore wheel that my brothers and I share. I have three brothers and a sister, and it seems like between the five of us it wouldn’t take that much effort to all take turns on the chores. However, there is always something that needs to be done. The boys mostly take care of the lawn and there are three of them. The girls mostly get assigned the indoor stuff and there are only two of us – it hardly seems fair.

My mom likes to say, “life is not fair” and frankly, I tend to think she had so many kids just because she didn’t want to have to do any chores, but that is another story.

“Deal,” I shrugged. Anything to get out of cleaning.

I do not remember the exact hocus pocus that my brother used to put me under a trance. It was the whole “You are getting sleepy, sleepier, sleepiest ... you are under my power, and you will do as I tell you.”

Well, maybe it wasn’t exactly like that. I want to say he said, “Be the best you, that you can be”. I really can’t recall, and I am just guessing.

It was all I could do that first time not to break out into laughter. I played along and bowed my head as if I were snoring. He poked me and made me pay attention and tried again. I realized I would get this over with sooner than later if I seemed convincingly under my brother’s hypnotic powers.

He tested me by making me raise my arm, and then lift my leg. “Touch your nose,” he said.

I almost giggled, but I think I convinced him. “You can feel your hand and eye coordination improving. You can visualize the dance you want to perform, and you will execute it with perfect precision when you try again.”

He brought me out of the trance by snapping his fingers. I don’t know if it was the placebo effect or that his words refocused me and gave me confidence. It might have been pure luck, but the next take was perfection.

It may have also been that Scotty held the phone so that I could dance without worrying about where I had stood it up.

“Wow, that’s awesome!” I beamed. I was happy that I had finally had an 8-second video that I was happy with.

“Ready to try again?”

“I already got what I wanted,” I said.

“In Science, you can’t rely upon one the results of one experiment. It must be repeatable or else it could have been an anomaly,” Scotty said. He was the youngest of my siblings, but he is also the nerdiest.

My oldest brother Danny (Daniel) is a natural leader and a Senior in high school. I guess I would describe my other brother Matt as Daniel’s enforcer. He is the second oldest and he is athletic, but he couldn’t buy a clue in a clue factory if it had a retail outlet. I am not saying he is dumb, but he can be fairly dense at times. Danny tends to tell Matt what to do and Matt goes and does it.

My twin sister Bethany doesn’t look identical to me. She sometimes teases me because she didn’t get the majestic tits that I share with my mother passed down to her. Hers might come in someday. Bethany used to have the nickname “Bunny” but lately she goes by Beth or Bethany as she tries to mature.

“Okay, Bill Nye. What do I have to do?”

“It isn’t a question of what you HAVE to do. It is a question of what do you WANT to do? I can program you to do anything.”

“Okay, I’d like to be smart like you without having to study,” I smirked.

“I can’t do the impossible,” Scotty teased me again. “There is no way I can give you the power to fly or be smart if you aren’t. You might think you can do those things and it would be dangerous. I can reinforce habits that make you smart though.”

He said this request was a good test though because if my grades improved, then it would prove that it worked. I am smart, but not book smart. I get average grades.

He put me under in the same way and instructed me to “Study hard, take an interest in my classes and make logical conclusions based on factual data.”

I wanted to say fat chance, but instead, I said nothing and stood there in a zombie-like trance while I played his silly game.

“If you understand, lift your shirt and flash me your boobs.”

Now, at that stage I could have slapped the ever-loving shit out of my brother. I love him and we’ve taken baths together when we were little. I used to think nothing of playing in the yard with the garden hose in just my panties when I was little.

My siblings share a single bathroom between the five of us and privacy is at a premium at my house. I think nothing of changing in front of my sister because we’ve been sharing a bedroom for as long as I can remember.

However, I do not show my titties to my brothers, and they never asked. I get teased about them at times. My knockers are probably the most notable feature on my body, and they are an easy target. Danny and Matt give me a pretty wide berth but lately Scotty and I have been spending more time together.

It’s usually something about dressing as Dolly Parton for Halloween, or whether or not I can feed the world if I pull out a titty and squirt enough milk. It’s nothing that I couldn’t handle, and I always fired insults right back at them. I knew they didn’t really mean anything by it.

In this case, I don’t know why I did it – but I lifted my shirt and flashed a super quick peek at my nipples. I have huge, fat strawberry nipples and I was kind of ashamed of them. However, he seemed blown away and I have to admit – that his reaction startled me. As I said earlier, I liked the validation.

I might have confronted him, but he told me that I won’t remember the instructions he gave me when he took me out of the trance and will think it is perfectly normal to show him my boobs to confirm that I had received the instructions.

He made a note to himself about how he gave me an instruction that I would normally abhor to confirm that I wasn’t pretending to comply. I tried not to laugh over how easy it was to fool him.

It was a split-second flash, and it was over so fast that I didn’t think anything about that encounter.

Scotty was true to his word and took my turn washing dishes at dinner that night. A deal is a deal in our family, and I had no doubt that Scotty would keep his word.

We usually have one kid washing and one kid drying, and my mom didn’t care that we swapped it out as long as it got done. Mom likes us to all sit-down and have a meal together whenever possible. She likes to point out that a time will come when we all move away, and we won’t have those times together.

Days went by, and Scotty and I never talked about what happened. There wasn’t anything TO talk about as far as I was concerned. Then one day Scotty followed up on my grades. I had almost forgotten about what had happened. I showed him my grade book and it appeared that I had some C’s a week earlier and I had B’s now.

It was probably a coincidence, but Scotty took this as a good sign. He said that he needed to re-apply the instructions. This time I happened to be wearing a bra under my sweater. I had a minute to kill so he re-applied the instructions he gave me before. This time he refined them and talked about academic excellence, and it appeared that he had spent some time elaborating on his script for me. That was flattering. I liked that Scotty had been thinking about me.

I didn’t connect that any of this had to do with his desire to see me flash a titty. At the end, when he asked me to show him my boobs if I understood I lifted my sweater and let it drop quickly.

He scribbled down a note in disappointment. “Subject did not remove her bra and was satisfied to respond without showing me bare areola. Recommendation: revise confirmation steps.”

I wanted to slap the shit out of him for treating me as his subject. At the same time, I don’t know why but I was turned on that I was the subject of a little experiment.

That night I masturbated in bed under the covers as I fantasized about standing naked in front of men in white lab coats. They made me dance and strut for them, while hypnotized. I was this perfectly accommodating bimbo that exuded confidence and grace and they treated me like a treasure and fawned over me.

I know it sounded far-fetched and it was. However, I usually only fantasized about normal stuff like making out with boys or sometimes girls and this was one of the hottest fantasies I’d ever had. I almost woke Bethany when I started to orgasm.

Over the next week, Scotty seldom talked to me. I told him I thought the hypnosis was helping and he said, “Of course, it is,” very confidently. I liked confidence and often only pretended to have it myself.

He started popping by my room unannounced when no one was there and asking me if I understood my instructions. The first time he did it I hesitated, but I realized what he wanted me to do. I lifted my shirt and flashed him my boob.

I stopped wearing a bra after I got home and intentionally started hanging out in my room. I even began pretending to study so that if he walked in and saw me looking at my books then he would think his hypnosis was working. I really don’t know why I was doing that.

I’ll be honest that I did make use of that time. I got so bored, I actually did my homework instead of waiting until I got to school and doing it in the class before I had to turn it in.

Then one day Bethany was in our room with me. She was checking out her phone and laying on the bed as she often does. I panicked when Scott walked in unannounced. I wanted to warn him that Bethany was in the room so that he didn’t give me his command word.

“Do you understand your instructions?” he asked me so casually that it sounded perfectly mundane.

I flipped my shirt up super quick and let it drop. He nodded, shut the door, and left. I was turning red in the face and hoping my sister did not notice that strange interaction. It was over in a split second, and I tried to be discreet when I turned to face the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.