Cyn's Resort - Cover

Cyn's Resort

Copyright© 2022 by rmdexter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Busty MILF Cynthia is given an unexpected anniversary gift from her loving husband: the two of them are going to an exclusive resort in Jamaica, a place where the all-black, all-male staff cater to a woman's every need, and every desire. Cyn takes full advantage of EVERYTHING the resort has to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Cynthia slept the rest of the day away, waking briefly when Jim insisted she have some food; some real food, not just cum.

Jim made his excuses to June and Robert that they wouldn’t be joining them dinner. June said she understood, having been in the same situation after her first time with Dontae a few years back. “I didn’t walk right for a week,” were her last words to Jim.

Finally feeling more awake later that evening, but still deliciously sore and wanting to give her stretched-out holes a rest, Cynthia got Jim to order her a ‘bedtime snack’, as she’d come to call it. The front desk sent over three black men to deliver the ‘room service’ to her, each guy giving her two loads, which satisfied her hunger and let her have another peaceful night’s sleep, her belly warmed and full.

The next day, still aching from the ferocious fucking she’d endured from Dontae, she got Jim to order her a much-needed massage from Devon. Understanding what she’d been through, Devon used his magical hands to work her tender muscles and used his tongue to hit those magic spots to take her over the top. Cynthia was grateful that Devon knew exactly what she needed, taking care of her ‘deep tissue’ aches and pains with those talented fingers of his. Once he was done, Cynthia returned the favor by using some of his warm massage oils. Cynthia used her talented slippery hands to pump out a big load out all over her huge tits.

Cynthia took it relatively easy that day, only going for a ‘single’ beverage at the Black Swallow Bar with June prior to lunch. She only had three guys fuck her. One was an attractive fellow on the landscaping crew who she got to take her on the cool grass beneath a swaying palm. One was a lifeguard who fucked her from behind as she leaned forwards holding onto the timbers of his little tower overlooking the beach, and then one fellow they ordered to their room in the evening. At least this guy was good for three loads, depositing them judiciously in each of Cynthia’s three hungry holes.

“I’m kind of glad you took it easy today, dear,” Jim said after he’d licked Cynthia to another tingling climax once the last guy had left, “because I’ve got something special planned for tomorrow.”

“What’s that, sweetheart?” Cynthia asked as she drew a creamy gob of cum off her cheek and slid it between her lips.

“Don’t you remember what tomorrow is?” Jim asked coyly.

“Uh, I know it’s our second last day here, isn’t it?”

Jim nodded. “Well, yes, but what’s the date?”

Cynthia’s eyebrows pinched together for a second before a broad smile came over her face. “It’s our anniversary! How could I have forgotten?”

“Twenty-five years,” Jim said, his smile as big as Cynthia’s. “The best twenty-five years of my life, and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it all over again.”

“Oh honey, that’s so sweet,” Cynthia said, pulling him to her for a kiss, knowing by this point that he didn’t mind tasting the remnants of her last lover’s cum still in her mouth.

“So, since it’s our anniversary, I’ve got something special planned for tomorrow.”

“What, what is it? Tell me ... tell me,” Cynthia said, excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

“While you were sleeping the day away after Dontae left yesterday, I talked to the people at the front desk and made some arrangements. We’re going to renew our vows in a ceremony down by the beach, then we’re going to have a nice dinner they’re putting together for us.”

“Oh sweetie, that sounds wonderful,” Cynthia said, showering Jim with kisses as he sat next to her on the bed, her big boobs pressed into his chest. “But what will I wear? If I’d known we were going to be doing that, I could have bought a new dress.”

Jim shook his hand dismissively. “Don’t worry about it. We haven’t seen it yet, but June says there’s an excellent dress shop in one of the resorts just down the road that caters to that kind of thing. Obviously we’re not the first ones to do this kind of thing here. She’s going to take you there to find a dress tomorrow morning.”

“That’s so sweet of her. They’ve both been so kind to us since we’ve been here.”

“That’s why I’ve asked them to stand up with us when we get married. Robert will be my Best Man and June your Maid of Honor. I hope you don’t mind?”

Beaming with happiness, Cynthia shook her head. “I don’t mind at all, that sounds perfect. Oh honey, I love you so much.” She kissed him softly, a long slow kiss, her eyes misting up as he hugged her close.

They drifted off to sleep holding each other, but not until after Jim had used his mouth to pleasure Cynthia one more time.


Cynthia was on cloud nine when she woke up, thinking about the day ahead. They started with their usual breakfast in their room, Cynthia enjoying her fruit plate and coffee, with ‘extra cream’, as she’d come to love every day.

June called on the house phone to say Cynthia needed to be ready within the hour to go to the dress shop in the resort down the road. Excited as anything, Cynthia was ready in no time, wearing a little skirt and tank top as June suggested, easy for changing out of. A cab was waiting for them in the big circular drive fronting the main lobby; June gave the driver the name of their destination and they set off.

The two women chatted on the drive, Cynthia beside herself at the idea of renewing their vows. She thought it was so sweet of Jim to have arranged this, and very romantic. June concurred, obviously thrilled to see her new friend so happy.

The driver dropped them off in front of the dress shop, letting June know to have the sales assistant call him on his cell when they were ready to return. He promised to stay close at hand.

Cynthia was amazed at the quality of selection in the store; everything from beachwear to clubwear, to formal gowns, with many designer labels in the mix. While Cynthia was busy surveying items more suitable for her to wear as a bride, or at least as a former bride renewing her vows, June tried on a few different dresses suitable for clubbing that she and Cynthia deemed appropriate for her role as ‘Maid of Honor’.

After trying on a few different ones, June settled on emerald green mini-dress that Cynthia thought looked spectacular with June’s auburn hair. The sleeveless dress hugged June’s mature form attractively, with a deep plunging neckline and a hem that ended high up on her shapely legs.

Cynthia selected a dress that was similar, but in an appropriate color for the ‘bride to be’. Purposely avoiding virginal white (those days were long gone) Cynthia chose a sleeveless dress in a beautiful bone-white color that was subtle yet extremely elegant, and perfect for the occasion. Like June’s dress, it hugged Cynthia’s lush curvy form like a second skin, the hem ending high on her full thighs. It had a deeply scooped neckline as well, but what made it incredibly sexy to Cynthia was that it was nearly totally backless. The slender straps that fed from the front over her shoulders went all the way down until they met in curving swoop, just below the small of her back.

“You have to wear that thing braless, you know,” June said when Cynthia came out of the dressing room and gave her a look from all sides. “And the way that fits over that gorgeous bum of yours, you should probably ditch the panties too. Go back in, give it a try.”

The store had an area with shoes as well and so while Cynthia was busy, June selected a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals in the same bone-white color. She grabbed a pair and passed them to her friend around the edge of the change room curtain.

“Give these a try. I hope they’re the right size.”

“Yes, they’re perfect,” Cynthia called out after taking the sexy shoes.

Cynthia came out a couple of minutes later, doing a slow pirouette to show June how the dress looked without her bra and panties, and how her legs looked in the towering strappy sandals. When Cynthia turned completely around, she could see that June was almost salivating as her eyes roamed blatantly up and down over Cynthia’s voluptuous body, her gaze lingering for a long time on the protruding buds of Cynthia’s stiff nipples thrusting provocatively against the built-in bra cups of the dress.

“That’s definitely the one,” June said, giving it her seal of approval. “Those shoes are dead sexy, and you look so hot in that dress. My dear, I could eat you all up, right here on the spot.”

Cynthia took a look past June into the shop, where she saw the two salesclerks busy with some paperwork behind the counter. To her, it looked like they’d be at it for some time, which set her mind at ease. For some reason, feeling quite emboldened, Cynthia gave her new friend a saucy wink as she turned back towards the change room. “So, who’s stopping you?”

Based on the way June had been looking at her, Cynthia wasn’t surprised when she heard the change room curtain slide open and June stepped inside, drawing the curtain closed behind her. June’s face was flushed with arousal and Cynthia could see the woman drooling as her eyes were drawn to Cynthia’s huge tits, deliciously displayed in the form fitting dress, her stiff nipples poking provocatively against the stretchy fabric. Without saying a word, Cynthia reached down and pulled the dress up and over her head, hanging it on a hook as June’s eyes immediately went to Cynthia’s bare breasts. Cynthia slid her hands up the front of her body and cupped her enormous breasts, lifting them up towards June. As she watched June, Cynthia slid her index fingers up, slowly rolling them around the protruding buds of her nipples, making them stiffen and swell up even more.

“Do you like these, June?” Cynthia asked, tilting her head provocatively.

“Oh God, Cyn. They’re perfect, you’re perfect,” June gasped out, her face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, her eyes glued to Cynthia’s massive breasts. “I’ve wanted to get at these since I first saw you on that bus.” June moved in close and lowered her mouth, filling her hands with one of Cynthia’s offered breasts and bringing it to her mouth.

Cynthia let out a little gasp as June’s lips closed around her nipple, the rubbery bud stiffening as June rolled the tip of her tongue over it. June’s hands were everywhere as she suckled, sliding along Cynthia’s sides, cupping her breasts, diving down between Cynthia’s legs as she teased along the slick line of Cynthia’s slit.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” Cynthia cooed as June switched to her other breast, giving it the same attention as she’d given the first one. Cynthia felt her snatch oozing even more, her warm cream filling her trench as June’s hands got even busier, a finger now sliding way up inside Cynthia while she toyed with Cynthia’s fiery clit with the other hand.

“Oh god, I feel like I’m about to collapse already,” Cynthia said as took a step back and sat down on the bench at one end of the change room. She leaned back, feeling the coolness of the full-length mirror behind her. Naked, except for the strappy high heels on her feet, Cynthia gave June an enticing smile as she drew her knees up and let her thighs roll open, inviting the older woman to worship her creaming pussy. With a look of wild abandon in her eyes, June dropped to her knees between Cynthia’s widely-spread legs.

“So beautiful,” June mumbled under her breath, but loud enough that Cynthia could hear it. “No wonder all those guys want to fuck you so badly.”

June didn’t wait a second longer, pressing her face flush up against Cynthia’s soppy mound. Her tongue slithered forth as she took a long purposeful swipe up the full length of Cynthia’s gash, sweet cunt-honey gathering on her tongue. Seemingly inspired by the delightful taste, June wriggled her face harder against Cynthia, sending her tongue as high up into Cynthia’s oozing trench as she could get it.

“Oh fuck, that is so good. How did you get your tongue that far into me?” Cynthia asked breathlessly as she reached down and slid her fingers into June’s lustrous red hair. Gripping the sides of June’s head firmly, she pulled her friend even harder against her, wanting as much of that beautiful tongue and those talented lips as she could get. Cynthia looked beyond June to the wall at the other end of the change room, the wall covered by a floor to ceiling mirror like the one behind her. Cynthia thought it looked incredibly hot to see the back of June’s body as she knelt between Cynthia’s legs, her head wriggling back and forth as she worshipped Cynthia’s juicy cunt. Sticky slurpy sounds filled the little room, the illicitness of it all making Cynthia’s libido soar. She couldn’t help herself as she pulled harder on June’s head, mashing the woman’s face against her throbbing pussy, wanting more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.