The Homecoming - Cover

The Homecoming

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: There are "Welcome home." greetings, and then there are "WELCOME HOME!" ones! This story shows just how happy she is that her Master is home from work!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

Topless woman with big tits being blindfolded and gagged

“I will be home in about an hour, pet. I want you to be downstairs in the basement when I get home. I want you to have the spreader bar and ankle restraints holding your legs wide apart and your wrists in the restraints held up by the hook I installed in the ceiling beam. I want you wearing your blindfold as well as your ballgag. Do you understand these instructions?” I said.

“Yes, Master. I will do as you say,” she said.

“Good girl,” I said and hung up the cell phone.


I had been called away on business for a couple days, trying to salvage someone else’s fuck up on a multi-million dollar project out of town. I didn’t want to go, but when you are told by your boss that “you are the only one I can count on to fix this”, you’re pretty much stuck with the responsibility. So I had said goodbye to pet and told her to be good. She had went to the store and I had taken care of any bills or other home affairs before I went, so she really didn’t have anything to worry about until I got home. “Just keep the place running and I will see you when I get back.” was what I told her.

It was about an hour and a half by the time I pulled into the driveway – traffic was heavier than I anticipated. But that would work to my favor. I unlocked the door and stepped inside the house. Taking off my coat and shoes I went upstairs and got my “working clothes” out – black leather pants, a white open front sleeveless shirt, and black pull-on square-toe boots. I got dressed in the bathroom so that pet could hear me but had to wait just a little longer. When I was ready, I went into the basement to see my pet...

The basement was dimly lit by design – it added to the “dungeon” feeling I liked when we played down there. Standing in the center of the room was the object of my desire, my lovely pet, there looking as alluring and delicious as ever she was. She had followed my directions to the letter, her hands raised over her head and held there by the leather wrist restraints while her ankles were held so far apart she had trouble standing upright. She had the blindfold on and was standing there softly swaying and waiting for me. I slowly walked up to her, taking in the whole scene while it was still fresh and new. I got close to her and her sweet scent found my nostrils – a mixture of her perfume and her own musky, sex smell.

Coming right up to her without touching her, I breathed her in once more. “Have you been a good girl, pet?” I said, in a low throaty voice.

“Mummph,” she said through the gag. Even with the gag in place I could tell her voice quivering with excitement.

“I have missed you pet,” I said.

“Mmummpph,” she panted. I reached my hand up and softly stroked her cheek, while she laid her face in my hand and purred. Then I reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her long dark hair and pulled her head back. I ran my finger around her soft lips then moved back to unbuckle the ball gag.

“Thank you Ma...” she started to say but I covered her mouth with my own. She opened her mouth to me and my tongue entered to find hers. As I embraced her, our tongues embraced as well and she moaned into me. I kissed her hungrily, claiming her once more as my own and asserting my possession of her.

I broke our kiss and she sighed “Oh, Master...”

“I know, pet. But I am home now,” I said. I pulled away from her slightly and with my fingertips at the back of her neck, I slowly ran them over her left shoulder and down her chest to trace small circles around her areola. She moaned as my fingers left a trail of fire across her skin. I saw goosebumps raise on her skin and felt her shudder as I touched her. I continued on my way, and pet arched her back as my hand left her breasts. I traced a slow trail down her taunt stomach and as I neared her mons, her breath quickened into panting.

“You are wet, my dear,” I said, as I noticed the wetness of her pussy reflected by the room light.

“Yesss ... Master,” she said. I touched her pussy and she jerked and gasped then opened her legs for more. I traced a soft line down her slit not entering her, but letting her feel my presence at her velvety opening. She pushed her hips forward in an attempt to get my fingers in her, but as she moved forward, I moved back, never giving her what she craved.

“Master, please ... don’t tease me...” she whimpered. She stomped a foot in frustration.

I smiled “I just want to make sure you are ready for me pet,” I told her.

“I am, Master I want you so much! I want you inside me...” she whined.

I obliged her then slipping my two middle fingers into her warm wet pussy as I rose to kiss her once more. She spread her legs as wide as she could and pushed forward as my fingers began churning inside her hungry hole. She gasped and panted and moaned as she felt me fondling her pussy lips, her clit, and plunging in and out of her.

“Oh my God! Oh Master! Oh!” she cried as I fingered her. I stabbed at her pussy with my fingers roughly, but she was so hot and so sex-starved that she only wanted more.

“Fuck me, Master! Fuck Your slut! Oh yess, Fuck me! Fuck mee...!” she cried. My hand was flying in and out of her and she was bucking into every thrust. I sawed in and out of her pussy as she rose higher and higher towards her first orgasm of the night. I could feel the pressure building up inside her. I knew she wouldn’t last much longer...

“OH, MASTER! OH GOD, I’m going to CUM! Oh please, Master, please may I cum! Please!” she cried loudly as she reached her peak.

“Wait for it,” I commanded.

OHHHH!” she wailed. But she held it back. I continued to plunge in and out of her with one hand, but I added another level to her distress when I used the thumb of my other hand to massage her throbbing, swollen clit.

“MASTER! PLEEEASE! Oh Fuck! Please, please, please...” she cried louder this time.

“Then cum for me pet, CUM NOW!!” I said.

OHHHMMMYYYGAAWD!” she screamed as she threw her head back. Her whole body went into convulsions as her orgasm roared through her body. She jerked and bucked, her wrists holding her up as her legs gave out on her. One orgasm after another raged on through her sweating, panting body. I kept plunging into her pussy as she came all over my fingers and her juices ran down my arm.

“Who are you slut? Are you my whore? Are you my filthy whore?” I said, goading her higher and higher.

“YES, MASTER! Oh Yes! I am your whore! I am your filthy, fucking whore! Fuck my pussy, Master!” she screamed as the words brought her to the peak again.

Finally she had wrung herself out and hung there, her legs quivering as they struggled to hold her up. Panting, she stood there, her body glistening as sweat ran down her body in little rivers and her hair hung stringy and matted with sweat.

I moved around behind her and nuzzled into her neck kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close to me as I reached around and began playing with her tits.

“Master...” she purred, pushing her ass back against my growing bulge. As her breathing returned to near normal, I took the fingers that had only a few minutes ago been deep in her pussy and put them to her lips, smearing her juices across her sweet lips and into her mouth, She licked her pussy juice off my fingers eagerly, savoring her own taste.

“Mmmmm...” she said as she licked my fingers.

“How do you taste little one?” I asked.

“Delicious, Master,” she replied.

“I believe I’ll have a taste then,” I said.

“Nooo, Master ... Please! Wait ... Wait!” she said.

But I wasn’t about to wait. She had come down from her first orgasm and I wanted to start her up the next hill before she had cooled down too much! I moved around in front of her kneeling in front of that heavenly mound and parted her lips, revealing her wet, pink insides. I touched her clit and marveled at how that little bud could send her into such delirium. I flicked the little nub a couple times as pet moaned each time. I placed my mouth over her pussy and began lapping up the sweet juices that ebbed from the still pulsing hole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.