The Slumber Party - Cover

The Slumber Party

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob Johnson is asked to watch over a group of wild nineteen-year-olds by his widowed neighbour. Perhaps she should have known what would happen when five horny young women are left alone with a handsome, experienced older man. Or perhaps she did know… But one thing is for sure—Bob Johnson's life is about to get a lot more complicated. Or a lot more fun. Or both. Marc's take on a classic internet erotica trope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem  

Sara and Chloe both rushed over and crouched beside me on the floor. They helped me stand up led me to the bed. Taylor moved to make room for me to sit next to Chloe. She pulled me towards her, put my head on her breast and stroked my head slowly.

Next to us, Beth sat up. She had a trickle of cum leaking from her cunt. She smiled and said, “Sorry, Bob. My fault. But damn, it was worth it. I don’t think I’ve ever been fucked quite like that.”

Jenny looked at Beth and said quietly, “Sometimes you can be a real bitch, d’you know that?”

Beth shrugged.

“Besides, I think it’s Chloe and Taylor you need to apologise to, not Bob. They’re the ones who are going to miss out thanks to your selfishness.”

This time Beth at least looked a tad remorseful. But not much.

Still stoking my head, Chloe said, “Are you okay, Mist—I mean, Bob?”

I nodded then looked up into her eyes. “Yeah. I haven’t come quite that hard for a good long while. It’s been a slow couple of years.” I looked at Beth and chuckled. “You could say I’ve fucked anyone quite like that.”

Beth smiled sweetly and nodded.”

“Are you going to be able to do me and Taylor or do you need to take a break for a bit?” Chole asked.

I couldn’t answer. As much as I wanted to get inside both Chloe and Taylor again, I knew deep down that the answers were no and yes. But I suspected Chloe already knew that. Taylor too. I sighed. “You girls are all amazing, you know that? I wish I could spend some proper quality time with each of you—if you know what I mean.”

“I don’t think there’ll be time for that,” said Jenny. “But I think I know what there might be time for. Sara, take him back to Chloe’s room and lie him on the bed. Oh, and cover his eyes. Bob, I want you to relax, okay? I want to explain my idea to the girls. See if they agree, you know? They will—when I explain. And I know you’re going to love it. But I want you to keep your eyes covered until we tell you, okay?”

I nodded, then stood up slowly and let Sara lead me away.

In Chloe’s room, I lay on the bed and Sara looked around for something to cover my eyes with. With a devilish twinkle in her eyes, she found the stash of panties that the girls had given me earlier, selected Chloe’s and her own and covered my face with them. “Might as well enjoy yourself while you’re waiting, right, Bob?”

Jenny had said to relax, but now I had musky-sweet smelling panties on my face. How was I supposed to relax?

I did though. I think I may have actually have dozed off for a while. I know that I was very relaxed. It seemed strangely peaceful lying on the bed with my eyes covered with softly girl-scented panties.


I definitely must have dozed off. At first, I could hear the soft whispers from the other room, but they soon faded out. The next thing I knew, Chloe was quietly saying my name and someone was gently shaking my shoulder.

“You can uncover your eyes now, Bob,” said Jenny.

I reached up and pulled the two pairs of panties from my eyes. All the girls were in the room, still naked, still looking amazing. All had beaming smiles, except for Beth. She was smiling, but rather than beaming it had a distant, dreamy quality. She must have still been feeling the effects of her recent orgasm. I know I was.

“We’ve had a good long talk,” said Jenny, “And we’ve decided that we think you can get to spend some quality time with each of us—just not all tonight. We’re all prepared to take turns to ... er... keep you company, so to speak, each weekend for as long as you want us to.”

My eyes went wide at this.

“But there are some conditions.”

I nodded. Took a deep breath and, fearing the worst, said, “And they are?”

“First, you can’t tell anyone. We certainly won’t be, but we don’t want you bragging at work about the hot young cunts you’re fucking or something.”

“Jenny, I’m a teacher. And you are all of an age that last year or the year before, I might have been teaching you. So, no, I have no plans to tell anyone about this evening, or any future evenings. I’d be opening myself up to all sorts of questions.”

Jenny nodded. “Second, no promises. No commitment. We’ll take turns but we’re not going to give you a fixture list or a timetable anything like that. And if one of us wants to drop out—because she gets a boyfriend or whatever—then that’s up to her. No recriminations. Okay?”

I nodded. If I got even one more night with each of the girls I’d consider myself very lucky. I certainly wasn’t going to kick up a fuss if one of them changed her mind and decided she didn’t want to let this dirty old man touch her again.

“Finally...” She took a deep breath. “Finally, we need you to get it up tonight one last time. Think you can do that?”

I looked at each of the girls in turn, all gloriously naked, all looking utterly delicious. From Jenny, still wearing her bandanna, to Chloe, Beth and Taylor. My eyes settled on Sara, the only one I’d yet to put my dick in. I had an idea of what was coming, but I may have been wrong. I looked back at Jenny and smiled. “Oh, I think it’s a distinct possibility.”

“Good. Now, you’re about to fuck one of us again, and this time you can go as long as you like. Only, we’re not going to tell you who. Yet. Sound okay?”

I nodded.

“Okay, so, close your eyes again, and don’t open them until we tell you.”

I did as she said. Then I felt young thighs settle down beside my cheeks, the sweet smell of pussy filled my nose as it brushed soft downy hair.

“You can open your eyes now,” said Jenny.

I did so and found myself looking up into Chloe’s shining eyes as she looked down at me from her perch on my face. Her pussy lips kissed mine as I reached up and filled my hands with those magnificent breasts of hers. Then I set to work licking her slowly and gently. As she started to rock back and forth while I tried to force my tongue up inside her cunt, I felt a soft hand circle my hardening cock and another gently massage my balls. I felt other hands on my thighs and chest, caressing me and sending shivers up my back and all over my body.

At least three girls were working on me but with Chloe sitting on my face I couldn’t see who. I really, really wanted to fuck Chloe again, but at the same time, it was very, very nice to have her where she was. She tasted like the sweetest peach ever grown and her soft moans were music to my ears.

I tried to sort out who was doing what to me, but it was useless. Without being able to see, one hand felt very much like the next.

Then my cock was inside someone’s mouth. Someone’s soft, wet, warm mouth. Whoever she was, she sucked hard and moved slowly. It felt amazing.

The sensations from my loins were driving me wild and the scent and taste of Chloe’s pussy filled my world. I was in heaven.

Again.

Before I went to hell.

Then whoever it was sucking my cock stopped, and I felt my cock being held upright. All the hands caressing me stopped and soft thighs brushed against my waist. There was pressure on the head of my cock as a young pussy pushed against it.

My cock head popped into the tight opening and was engulfed in the unique, amazing warmth of a woman’s body.

This one was tight. Incredibly tight. Of course, they’d all been tight, but this was almost painfully so. It may have been the position, but I doubted it. I felt certain by now who my mystery lover was.

It obviously wasn’t Chloe—she was still riding my tongue. And didn’t for a second think the other girls would have let Beth loose on my again after last time. I was also pretty sure that, as the organiser of this situation, Jenny wouldn’t have put herself forward.

I would have loved for it to be Taylor. I didn’t get enough of a chance with her and that first minute I spent buried in her depths had been wonderful. But this pussy felt far too tight to be Taylor’s.

So that left...

There was a yelp and that tight, tight pussy slid a few inches down my dick. Chloe twisted her body around to look behind her and asked, “You okay?” After a short pause, during which I assume my mystery girl nodded or in some other way indicated she was fine, Chloe said, “Feel good?”

Then she looked down at me and asked the same thing.

I nodded as best I could while keeping my mouth on her pussy and grunted a muffled affirmative.

“Want to see who’s fucking you?” There was mirth in her voice. She found this amusing.

I half-nodded again. Chloe smiled at me and nodded back.

The cowgirl riding my bucking bronco had started moving slowly up and down—not much mind you, just a short distance. Tiny little movements as she got used to the feeling of my cock up her cunt. I tried to rock my hips in time with her—bouncing on the bed and making her move a bit more.

“Okay, I’m going to climb off now,” Chloe said. “Ready?”

I nodded.

“Close your eyes again.”

I sis as she asked and also moved my hands which had been on Chloe’s hips holding her in place. She lifted her leg and swung it over me so she could climb off the bed.

The pussy engulfing my cock slid all the way down, hitting rock bottom and its owner let out a sigh.

“Open your eyes, Bob,” said Jenny.

I did so and saw sitting on my crotch, my cock fully embedded in her pussy, was sweet, sweet Sara. She had her eyes closed and a serene look on her face.

“How does it feel, Sara?” Jenny asked. “Enjoying your first time?”

I already knew Sara was a virgin—it was mentioned during the card game and she backed out of the round-robin fucking earlier because of it—but to hear it said there and then when my dick was inside her—the first dick ever to be inside her—was still somewhat shocking.

“It feels amazing,” Sara said.

“Damn right it does,” I said. “Thank you, Sara, for letting me be your first.”

She rocked her hips, moving my dick inside her. “After watching the others, how could I not? I got so horny, I nearly burst. Now shut up and fuck me like you fucked Beth. I want to come just like she did.”

“Your wish is my command,” I said, reaching out to hold her hips.

The other girls started to cheer as I guided Sara to start bouncing on my cock. Slowly at first, but I helped her pick up the pace and began to thrust up into her.

She leaned forward and put a hand either side of my head. This gave her the leverage she needed to start slamming herself down on me for all she was worth. She was panting with the effort. Her face was a mix of concentration and the sweet agony of building towards her ultimate sexual release.

“Fuck her, Bob! Fuck her good!” said Jenny from the side of the bed.

“Hammer that tight, young, virgin pussy,” said Beth.

“Look at her, she loves it,” said Taylor

“Ride him, Sara! Make him come,” said Chloe.

“Give it to her, Bob! Roll her over and let her have it all! Fuck her like you fucked me,” said Beth.

I looked up at Sara and she nodded. “Do it,” she said.

I didn’t need any more encouragement. I sat up and directed Sara to put her hands around my neck. Then in one swift movement, and without pulling my dick out of her pussy, I flipped us over. She landed quite hard on her back, which drove my dick an extra inch up inside her and made her gasp.

It was then a repeat of the fucking I gave Beth earlier. I hammered her with every ounce of strength I had. She wrapped her hands around my neck and held on for the ride. Her legs were wide apart, bent at the knees with her feet waving wildly in the air. She pushed her hips back at me with as much force as she could while I slammed my cock into her

As I felt the pressure building again, Sara suddenly shuddered violently and screamed. Her pussy contracted even tighter around my dick and that was enough to send me over the edge too. I fired spurt after spurt into her clenching pussy, filling up her depths to overflowing.

I was shocked my balls still had so much cum left in them. This was the third time I’d cum that evening.

“Wow,” said Jenny. All the girls were silently watching Sara shaking beneath me as I held myself as deep inside her as I could. My hips jerked as the last few drops of my life force trickled out of me and into her.

“That was intense,” Beth whispered. “Was that what I looked like?”

“Pretty much,” said Taylor. “I can’t wait for my turn.”

Sara opened her eyes—which had been closed as the massive orgasm ripped through her—and smiled up at me. I bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. “Thank you, Sara. That was wonderful, and it meant an awful lot to me.”

“No, thank you. That was amazing.” She kissed me back briefly then hugged me tightly to her.

Chloe knelt at the side of the bed next to us and stroked my back. “You okay?”

I nodded.

“You sure?”

“I’m sure. More than okay, actually. I know I keep saying this, but you girls are amazing. All of you.”

“Tonight will be our secret. And even though we’re all going to spend some time with you, maybe, just maybe, we can all get together and try the marathon game again. See how long you can after a little practice with each of us.”

“Yeah!” said Sara. “And I’ll play next time. But since Beth won tonight, I guess she’ll have to be timekeeper next time.”

“Hey, no fair and no way!” said Beth.

Sara stuck her tongue out at her.

I sat back on my haunches and pulled my wilted cock from Sara’s now sloppy cunt. It was deep red and glistened with our mingles fluids. A trickle of cum was just starting to leak out. I looked around the room at the girls and they were all staring at it. I noticed Jenny licking her lips.

“We all need to get some sleep,” she said. “Chloe, you’d better set the alarm quite early, say, seven? We’ve got a lot to clean up before your Mom gets home.”

Chloe nodded and fiddled with the clock radio on her bedside table. As she did, I noticed the time. It was well after midnight. I collapsed onto the bed next to Sara, who moved over slightly to make room for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.