The Slumber Party - Cover

The Slumber Party

Copyright© 2022 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob Johnson is asked to watch over a group of wild nineteen-year-olds by his widowed neighbour. Perhaps she should have known what would happen when five horny young women are left alone with a handsome, experienced older man. Or perhaps she did know… But one thing is for sure—Bob Johnson's life is about to get a lot more complicated. Or a lot more fun. Or both. Marc's take on a classic internet erotica trope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem  

Jenny knee walked to the edge of the bed, turned around and fell forward so that she was on her hand and knees with her pussy staring back at me. “Beth, you get up here next to me.”

“Great idea!” Chloe said. She climbed off me and promptly took up position next to Beth, leaving me lying on the floor with my hard cock waving in the air.

As I sat up, Taylor caught on and lined up next to Chloe. Sara watched the others jostling for space, then crawled towards the edge of the bed herself. But if she had been considering joining them—which I’m not sure she had—then she had changed her mind because she climbed off the bed and went to sit on the chair by the dressing table just off to the side.

“It’s okay,” she said. “I not sure I want my first time to be like that. And besides, there isn’t enough room anyway. I’ll just watch. It’ll be a—” She made air-quotes with her fingers. “—learning experience.”

I must admit, I was more than a little disappointed at Sara’s decision—but, realistically, I figured I was going to have a hard enough job making it through the other four in any case, so perhaps it was for the best.

Sara spun the chair around, straddled it and lent on the back of it with her arms crossed. “So ... how’s this going to work? You want me to keep time or something? Five minutes each and keep swapping until he comes?”

Jenny laughed. “How about two minutes instead? I don’t reckon he’d make it past five minutes with even one of us.”

I cleared my throat with a little cough and said, “I’m not sure that I can cope with two minutes each either, to be honest. I’m so fired up right now we’ll be lucky if I can do a minute each, let alone two.”

There were looks of disappointment on all four of the faces looking back at me from beyond the display of fresh young pussies and tight toned arses. I think. I was having a little trouble seeing much else in the room besides those plump, wet pussies.

Again, it was Jenny who took the lead. “Okay, I can guess I can understand that. How about this, then? Go around one time just kind of ... I don’t know ... trying us on for size? Pop it in for a few seconds each, just to get used to everybody. Then go back to the start and try one minute each. If you make it, then we’ll go to two minutes. Then three, then four. We keep going until you can’t do it anymore.”

“Sounds good to me,” said Chloe.

“Me too,” said Beth.

Taylor nodded her agreement too.

And I thought some of the conversations earlier in the evening had been surreal.

What else could I do, though? I thought for a micro-second, then nodded. “It’s a plan. Let’s go with it and see how we get on.”

“Hang on, I’ll go get my phone. It’s got a stop-watch on it,” Sara said, before sprinting from the room.

“Bring a bottle of water or coke back with you,” Jenny called after her. “And some nibbles. I have a feeling he’s going to need them.”

“You sure you’re okay with this, Mr J?” Chloe asked. “We could just draw straws or something if you’d prefer.”

I shrugged. “But then I’d only get to make love to one of you instead of all four.”

“Make love?” said Jenny, with a grin. “We’re not going to be making love. This is straight-up fucking.”

Sara returned, somewhat breathless after running down the stairs and back up. “Ready,” she said. “But, I’m not timing the first round, right? That’s just in and straight back out again?”

“That’s the plan,” Jenny said. “Now, let’s get this party started.”

I stood and walked the short distance to the bed. It couldn’t have been more than a couple of feet, but it seemed to take an eternity. Jenny must have felt so too because she said, “Come on, Old Man. We haven’t got all night.”

“Yes, we have,” said Chloe. “Mom won’t be back until the morning.”

I shiver went up my back when Chloe mentioned her mom, but I suppressed the dread I felt at her ever finding out what I was doing—or should that be about to do—to her daughter. I took a deep breath as I stepped into place behind Jenny. I held her hip with one hand and held my dick in the other as I lined it up with her waiting cunt.

A quick glance around the room told me everyone was watching intently as I pushed my hips forward and the head of my cock slipped into her. The other three on the bed had moved to be able to see, while Sara stared transfixed as my dick disappeared inside her friend.

Jenny was tight. And I mean tight. She sighed as I held her hips with both hands and forced my way inside her until my hips pressed against her arse. I closed my eyes and savoured the sensation. It had been a good while since I’d last been inside a woman.

Then I felt her cunt begin to ‘ripple’. I’m not completely sure what she was doing, but it was enough to almost do me in right there without even thrusting once. I gasped and Jenny laughed. She felt good, really good, but I knew I had to pull out or lose it before even making it through round one. I ran my hands up her sides then down her back and then withdrew my dick.

Jenny looked back at me, winked and giggled. I winked back and smiled.

I took another deep breath as I stepped to the side. Just like I had with Jenny, I held Beth’s hip with one hand and my cock with the other as notched it into place, then moved that hand to her other hip as I pressed forward and slid in smoothly.

And I nearly lost it again.

Not only was Beth even tighter than Jenny, but she immediately started to milk my cock with her pussy. With a sign, I quickly pulled out, but as I did, she clamped down on me. Good job too, since the shock of it kept me from blasting my load inside her. But I knew I was going to be in real trouble when I got back to her for round two.

If I got back to her for round two.

As I stepped back, breathing heavily, Beth asked, “Something the matter, Mr Johnson?”

“Not a thing, Beth. That was very nice.”

She giggled, obviously knowing full well what she’d done to me. I smiled at her and moved into place behind Chloe. This was what I had really been waiting for. I’d been so close to being inside her already—indeed, I would have been inside her if Jenny hadn’t piped up.

She looked so much like a younger version of her mother, who I was already massively attracted to. And although I knew she’d been a bit of a wild-child since her father died, it was obvious that deep down she was a pretty decent kid.

And she was adamant her wild-child days were behind her.

Mind you, here she was about to take some old guy’s cock in what amounted to a reverse-gangbang with her closest friends. That seemed pretty wild-child to me.

I was almost afraid to touch her at all for fear that I would lose it as soon as I entered her, but I stepped forward and rubbed my cock head in the folds of her pussy while resting my other hand on her hip. She turned her head back to look and smiled. I slid into her with ease. She didn’t feel as tight as either Beth or Jenny—but that was a good thing at this point. Her pussy was warm and moist and welcoming. I closed my eyes to enjoy being enveloped by her cunt as she rotated her hips slowly—gently fucking me. I wanted nothing more than to stay right where I was. And probably would have if hadn’t Sara spoken up.

“I think you’ve had more than a few seconds Mr Johnson.”

I sighed and ran my hands up Chloe’s sides and down her back as I had with Jenny, then reluctantly slipped my dick out of her. She reached back, grasped my hand and squeezed before letting me move on to Taylor.

One more to go. Then it would be time to get down to the serious business.

Taylor supported herself on one arm and held my hand resting on her hip as I slid into her. She squeezed my hand as I bottomed out and squeezed my cock with her cunt for good measure.

Being inside Taylor was a true pleasure.

I paused there for a few seconds, then pulled out and moved back down the line to Jenny.

I held my cock ready to enter her and asked Sara to tell me when she was ready to start timing.

“One minute this time, right?”

I nodded.

She held up her hand and counted down with her fingers. “Five ... Four ... Three ... Two ... One ... Go!”

I pushed my dick into Jenny’s pussy, placed my hands on her hips and began thrusting gently back and forth.

She gasped and let me thrust at first, but then she made her pussy walls ripple again and I really started to get into it.

As I drove into her a little harder, the bed began to move. Jenny moved in sync with me, and everything felt right. Time seemed to stand still. And a tingle started to spread over my body.

I was getting very close, but I didn’t care. I would be more than happy to dump my load in Jenny.

She began to pant and moan, which told me I was doing something right.

From a great distance away, I heard a voice saying, “Ten...”

An eternity later I heard, “Five...”

I kept thrusting and Jenny kept moving with me. I was close. So, very, very close—

“Stop!”

I kept moving. There was a second call to stop, but I paid it no mind.

Then I felt a sharp slap on my arse which brought me back to the real world. I stopped moving, ran a hand down Jenny’s spine and reluctantly pulled out.

Jenny scowled and said, “Bitch. I was this close.”

“So was I,” I said.

Sara shrugged. “Rules are rules. If you don’t like it, take it up with the rules committee. Which would be me. Objection overruled. Move on.”

“I’m going to need a minute,” I said. “Or maybe two.”

Beth, who had been waiting in position for me, turned around, sat on the edge of the bed and stretched, drawing my eyes to her lovely chest—not by accident, I’m sure. I probably hadn’t been paying Beth enough attention, to be honest. Or Taylor for that matter, but she could wait her turn. For now, my focus was all on Beth.

She had an exquisite body—perfectly proportioned. Her breasts were teardrop shaped and capped with plump, mouth-watering nipples. Her tummy was tight and taut—just like all the other girls—and she had long, toned legs. All five girls had the smooth, flawless skin of youth, and the healthy bodies of the active, but they were by no means indistinguishable. They were all unique. And all uniquely attractive.

As I stood and looked Beth over with undisguised admiration, Sara said, “That’s a minute. Time’s up.”

“What? You’re timing my breaks as well?”

She grinned and said, “You betcha!”

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward as Beth got back on her hands and knees and wiggled her arse at me. “Ready when you are, Mr Johnson.”

“Look,” I said as I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips. “Can we stop with all this Mr Johnson crap. I think under the circumstances, you should all at least be calling me Bob.”

Beth grinned and said, “Sure thing, Mister, I mean Bo—Oh, shit!”

I speared her with dick with one hard, fast thrust.

“Damn,” she said. “Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me!”

“But only for another fifty seconds,” Sara said gleefully. I think she was enjoying this.

As soon as she recovered from my invasion, Beth started milking me with her pussy just like the first time. But I was ready for it. I fucked her steadily. Slowly. And I really started to enjoy it.

But I knew I was in trouble a few strokes later.

My whole body started to tingle with over half a minute still to go. It radiated out from my groin and engulfed me all the way from my head to my toes. This would be rough going. I knew I couldn’t stop thrusting and rest until the urgency went away—the rules committee would most likely have something to say about that. But I couldn’t keep thrusting either or I’d be dumping a load of thick, sticky cum in Beth’s pussy for sure.

I needed to find some way of delaying the inevitable. I slid my hands up her sides and down her spine, concentrating on that rather than the need to come that was rapidly overtaking me.

It helped. But not much. I had to consciously stop myself from pumping Beth harder and faster as I searched for my release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.