Jezebel - Cover

Jezebel

by Technocoat

Copyright© 2022 by Technocoat

Fantasy Sex Story: Pornstar Shay Sights is an escort.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

George, an attractive, dominant, kinky and 35-y/o white man, was a divorced, multi-millionaire lawyer living in L. A. with Tony, his 18-y/o son.

They harbored a sexist attitude toward women and enjoyed humiliating them while tag-teaming them, as they decided to do one July, Thursday evening 2 years before online smut irreparably damaged business at The Golden State Adult Bookstore.

‘What are doing, dad?’ Tony inquired,

‘My client, Burt, just left after mentioning he regularly uses Shay Sights, the porn actresses’ escort services and recommended her to us,’ George replied.

‘She’s dick-greedy enough to sell her body? - although I could lay the pipe to her. In fact, “Guttermouths 23, scene 2” starring her and 2 white guys is my favorite video,’ the teenager said.

‘Let’s watch it,’ George suggested as he accessed the movie with his laptop.

He and Tony then dropped their jeans and sat on the living room couch, followed by Tony starting to fondle his thick, 12-inched penis and George his brutally fat, 11-inched rod.

As usual, Tony’s pecker throbbed to hear the slattern’s self-deprecation when she begged the guys to ‘treat her like shit.’

‘Yeah!’ he exclaimed as he shot his jizz 5 feet into the air while George unloaded in his palm.

‘That was great, wasn’t it?’ Tony asked.

‘Really, except I didn’t realize Shay’s so raunchy,’ George answered.

He then attached his and Tony’s nude photos to a message he sent to the white, 47-y/o Burt asking him to talk to her.

Burt agreed and showed the pictures to her.

‘Who are those guys?’ she inquired.

‘My attorney, George and his son, Tony. George has already deposited $10,000 in your account through your website because he and Tony want to degrade you as a low-class streetwalker dressed in high-heeled shoes, tattered fishnets, a brief skirt and a low-cut blouse for a 1-hour, Friday night session beginning at The Golden State Adult Bookstore,’ Burt relayed that information.

‘When?’

‘Eight o’clock,’ Burt responded, though Shay arrived before Tony and George.

‘You’re a hustler?’ George asked.

‘Yes, I am,’ she smiled.

‘How much are you charging?’ George pretended ignorance regarding her prices.

‘You can tell she’s trash not worth more than 3 bucks apiece, dad!’ Tony interjected.

‘Why don’t I give you a discount since it excites me to corrupt cute boys? Are you as innocent as you seem, honey?’ Shay crooned.

‘I’m a bastard!’ Tony sneered.

‘You won’t hurt me, will you?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.