Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

On Friday, everyone was walking around all worked up over this new manager that was assigned to our department. Me, I didn’t care. I sat, ate my biscuit, and drank my juice, while I thought about the pleasant conversation I had had with Jefferson.

Henderson nudged me, “My brother likes you. Imagine us as in-laws.”

I chuckled, “Wow, calm down sir. We haven’t even made it through the first date.”

“I know, but give him a chance. He’s a real nice guy.”

“And why isn’t he already with someone?”

“I don’t know, but If he’s pursuing you, it’s because he wants you.”

Henderson looked up, “Oh, is that the manager?” I stood up and looked over my partition. I saw Vivian with him ... my mind immediately flashed back to undergrad.

Naturally, I was somewhat of an introvert. I had learned to stay away from people as much as I could because they were always staring, making rude comments, and making me feel unwanted. However, that somewhat changed when I met my roommate Mallory Jones.

She was this pretty high yellow girl with that long wavy hair that most men went after. And no shade, she was pretty. She started inviting me to hang out with her and a few of her friends.

We would go bowling, watch movies, and hang out at the park. I thought I had found my tribe, and maybe I had, but it’s weird how when someone wants something, the extreme lengths they’d go through to get it, even if it meant destroying a friendship.

One night we were having lunch at a burger spot when Preston Wright walked in. He was this basketball player, that a lot of girls wanted to get with, mainly because, let’s be real, many of them saw dollar signs.

He was tall, muscular, dark-skinned, and attractive. When he walked in, he spoke to us. Mallory nearly jumped in her seat, “Did you see how he spoke to me?” she said gleefully.

I was like, girl, he spoke to everyone, not just you. I didn’t respond, so she added, “Don’t be like that, I told you, one day, you’ll find a guy that appreciates the way you look.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked with a huge attitude.

“You know.” She looked at the other two people and continued, “She’s always talking about how no one finds her attractive because of her skin condition.”

“I never told you that.”

“Not in so many words, but I’m like a psych major, I get it.”

I rolled my eyes. Preston walked over to our table with his food, “Mind if I join?”

And this is where my disdain for the fake influencer voice began. Mallory suddenly started talking with that voice, “Oh my god, Preston, of course not, join us.”

My face morphed into confusion. Where the hell did you get that voice from and suddenly, the other two girls opted to use it as well. Me, I just used my regular voice.

He looked at me, “You’re in a few of my business classes, right?”

I nodded, “Yeah, we have Accounting, Finance, and Business Law.”

“You’re like hella smart. Might have to get you to tutor me.”

Mallory chimed in, “I took finance in high school and my teacher totally told me I should have majored in Business and Finance when I got to college. I could probably lead a study group; Elise could help of course.”

This was from a woman that couldn’t figure out what twenty percent off of eighty was in a department store. Kept insisting that the sales associate didn’t give her the proper amount off, “It’s supposed to be twenty dollars off. I want to speak to a manager.”

I pulled her to the side, “It’s twenty percent off, which is sixteen dollars off, making it sixty-four dollars, and then you have to add the taxes.”

She smiled, “Oh, I knew that. I was having a brain fart.” She walked back to the register, “On second thought, I don’t want it.”

That should have let me know that she was on some heavy bull. Anyone can make a mistake, but it’s how you conduct yourself afterward. She didn’t even apologize.

Anyway, a person with her limited math skills leading a study group for business majors was a whole hot mess. She spent most of the time walking around in booty shorts and crop tops.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.